admin 管理员组

文章数量: 887021


2024年2月6日发(作者:datagridview选中行是什么意思)

船长! Captain!

你是谁? Who are you?

-那是什么? -阁下... - What does it mean? - Majesty ...

-我在渔网里找到的 -吹吧,就吹吧... - I found in fishing nets. - He said the stories, which ...

我们相信是真的... We believe it is ...

庞塞德 莱昂... Ponce de Leon ...

他说他找到了庞赛德莱昂的船 He said he found ship Ponce de Leon.

-在他航行中找到的 -不,我不是告诉你了吗? - As he sailed into it. - No, I tell you?

-庞德莱昂两百年前就死了 -没错,但他是为了找某样东西而死的,不是吗? - Ponce de Leon

died 200 years ago. - Yes, but he died looking for something, right?

不老之泉... Fountain of youth ...

你啥时候能准备好? When you can be ready to go?

随着洋流 Once the tide.

加勒比海盗之惊涛怪浪 Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

编译:John Sir >>>> HORA_DA_PIPOCA <<<<

今天轮到海盗了 Today will be executed pirates!

快点,老爸,我们快赶不上了! And hurry up, Dad, otherwise miss hanging!

不是的,甜心,这只是仪式 下午才轮到刽子手 There is a hanging, baby it's a process. Carrasco

will be in the afternoon.

快点!小心脚下 Come on! On your feet.

快走,海盗! Moves that piratule!

或者最好叫你“肮脏的海盗”! Or, better yet, dirty pirate!

快点!快走 Come on! Move it.

安静! Quiet!

现在你们这些恶名昭著的海盗小贼和恶棍们将被审判 Now you will be judged notorious

pirate thief and a bad

杰克-斯派罗船长! Captain Jack Sparrow!

我都说了,我是吉布斯 吉布斯,只要你... I said, I called Gibbs Joshamee Gibbs, how many

times you ...

站起来接受审判 -本次的审判者是, Take your request to receive it Who will judge this

process,

尊敬的史密斯法官! Mr Justice Smith!

安静! Quiet!

现在... Now ...

-我们这儿都有什么? -杰克? - What have we here? - Jack?

没那个必要啊! There was no need for that!

你说什么? What were you saying?

我不叫杰克,我是吉布斯! Do not call me Jack Sparrow but Gibbs Joshamee!

真的吗? 这里写的可是杰克 Just right? Here writes Jack Sparrow.

那就是杰克-斯派罗,我若清楚的话肯定一眼就认出来了 There's Jack Sparrow, but he

identified and without hesitation if it would help my case.

除非你想被揍,那才会有点作用 This only helps if you like thi again to be beaten like a dirty

rug.

囚犯声称作为杰克来说他是无罪的 -如何判决? Prisoner support is not guilty Jack Sparrow.

His verdict?

-我们不是该虫验证据吗? -请您裁决 有罪吗? - There must examine the evidence? - Please

verdict. Guilty?

罪名若成立,他将被处以绞刑 If he is guilty, will be hanged.

吊死她!用绳子勒死她! Spanzurati it! Place the neck and lathe!

-有罪吗...? -太不公平了! - Guilty ...? - It's not fair!

闭嘴! Shut up!

吉布斯... 你承认谋杀吗 Gibbs Joshamee ... You blame Murder

你承认杰克-斯派罗无罪吗 do not blame you Jack Sparrow.

你的供词前后不一, Your Sentinta is changed,

你的余生将会在监狱中悲惨的度过 will be for the rest intemnitat your life miserable.

-什么? -吊死他! - What? - Spanzurati it!

准备好了! Pronto!

把这个囚犯运到伦敦塔去! Arrange transportation of prisoners Tower of London!

非常感谢你 Thank you very much.

合作愉快! Climb on!

毛蛋,现在咱两人都进去了 Damn, now we both temnita.

别担心,我已经卖通了车夫 Do not worry, I bribed the coachman.

十分钟之内我们就能离开伦敦,今晚咱就能到海岸 In ten minutes, we will leave London and

tonight we'll reach the shore.

之后唯一的问题就是如何找艘船了 Then it will remain just a question of finding a boat.

-所以说,一切都是计划好了的? -没错 - So, everything is part of a plan? - Exactly.

我们到伦敦只是为了救他 Arrived in London tanc just to save him

吉布斯在绞刑架那接应 Gibbs invited Joshamee by hanging.

既然你还活着,那就是说我的计划很给力 Once you're still alive, I plan perfectly.

你怎么了,吉布斯? 我以为你在其它哪里被 What happened to you, Gibbs? I thought you are

employed elsewhere.

是的,但我总是注意关于黑珍珠的传言 Yes, but I always listen carefully Rumors of the Black

Pearl.

没人知道它停在了港口 Nobody knew was to anchor in the harbor.

之后我听到了另一个传言 Then I heard another rumor.

杰克-斯派罗已经到了伦敦,他在找一个船员 Jack Sparrow has arrived in London a ship in

search of a crew.

-扯蛋 -我听到的就是这样 - Not really. - I am what I heard.

事实上,你今晚就是小酒馆里船长的女儿 Actually, you're recruiting night Captain's Daughter

in the tavern.

-不对! -这似乎有点奇怪, - Not true! - It seemed a little strange

但预言从不会容易 but you were never easy to predict.

所以说在某个地方还有另一个杰克在毁我名声? So it's another Jack Sparrow somewhere and

ruin my reputation?

-一派胡言! -没错 - A quack! - It's true.

-但是...那骗子有艘船 -而且还缺船员 - But ... Deceiver has a boat. - And he needs a crew.

顺便说下,这正是我需要的 Moreover, exactly what I and I need.

但你,杰克?我最后听到你是在找不老之泉 But you, Jack? The last time I heard you, look for

the fountain of youth decided.

你这进行的怎么样了? How do you get to go?

特殊情况强迫我来思考更好的 Special Circumstances forced me Better think

必要的自主裁决权来实现目标 discretia the necessary achieving the goal.

-我是说,你放弃了 -不对! - I mean, you give up. - Not true!

我只是决定开始而已!再果断点 I just decided to get started! Even more decisive.

我喜欢这水,因此,吉布斯先生,记住你说的话 I like the water, so Mr. Gibbs remembers to tell

you.

看来这是个很短的旅行 Seems like it was a short trip.

是计划的一部分? Part of the plan, is not it?

那边... There ...

你真的是杰克-斯派罗,是不是? You're even Jack Sparrow, is not it?

这只是名头而已,而且船长二字就跟在后面 It should be title and The "captain" next to the

name somewhere.

我听说了... 而且你也知道我是谁 I heard that ... And you know who I am.

你的脸更加熟悉... 你曾经被威胁过吗? You have a familiar face ... Have you ever threatened?

你现在位于乔治公爵的吕讷堡之中 You're in the presence of George Augustus Duke of

Brunswick-Luneburg,

神圣的罗马帝国 High Treasurer and Principe Holy Roman Empire

大不列颠及爱尔兰的国王 还有你的 King of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. And yours.

我听起来并不熟悉啊 I do not sound familiar.

我听说你到伦敦找一个船员 I was told you came to London Thi to find a crew.

一派胡言 Completely false.

然后你骗我说你就是杰克-斯派罗 So I have mind when you say you are Jack Sparrow.

即便就是杰克把,但我是来找船员的 Even Jack Sparrow is, but I came looking for a crew.

谁想要这个? 另一个人 Who wants this Another person.

是的...另一个叫杰克-斯派罗的人 Yes ... Else named Jack Sparrow.

有了的人你就别带给我了 找到他,这假货就算了 I did not bring what he had. Find it and drop

by this impostor.

等下! Wait a minute!

我就是杰克,唯一的杰克-斯派罗 I'm Jack Sparrow only Jack Sparrow.

-我在伦敦 -寻找一个船员 - And it is in London. - To find a crew.

-以便找到那泉水源头... -神马? - To travel to the Source ... - What?

这些手铐勒死人了!! Let's get someone These handcuffs them hell!

快点! C'mon!

-我们知道那地图 -地图束缚了他! - We know that the possession of a map. - Confiscati

spanzurati them and you map it!

你有地图吗? You have a map?

-没有 -它在哪里? - No. - Where is he?

事实上...我昨天把它弄丢了 The truth is that ... I lost yesterday.

我得报告下,那西班牙人找到了不老泉 I have a report that I found The Spaniards found the

fountain of youth.

我是不会要西班牙老的二手货的 I will not accept that a Spanish monarch second hand ...

...独享并获得永生! ... Monopolize and achieve immortality!

-知道如何去不老泉吗? -当然了!别再盯我看了! - You know how to get along? - Absolutely!

Stop looking at me?

你可以找个向导 Could you send a guide.

这样的话... 你就提供条船... In this case, the height ... Will you give me a boat ...

-和一支队伍? -还有一个船长 - And a team? - And a captain.

早上好,先生 Good morning, sir.

我若能... If I can ...

这个男的为什么戴手铐? Why is not this man and incatu? Must be detained immediately.

那看起来似乎很危险啊 There seems to be very dangerous.

赫克托...真高兴我能看到同伴 Hector ... I'm good to see another pirate among us.

海盗吗?不是的 Pirate? No. Obstruction.

正在执行任务 而且有官方的保护 On a mission to serve and under the protection of the Crown.

非常好,但首先... Peral选择了什么? Very good, but first ... Pearl chose my dear?

我失去了佩拉 还失去了我的腿! Lost Perla the way I lost my leg!

-失去了佩拉? -是的 - Lost Pearl? - Yes.

我们顽强抵抗但最后还是沉了 We strongly but finally sank.

船是一个宝石 他被迫把它给弄沉了 Ship that was a gem. He would have been forced to dive

for it.

巴博萨船长,时间紧急啊 Captain Barbossa Every second lost

西班牙人给他们提供了优势 Spanish gives them an advantage.

我非常相信你将完成使命, I firmly that will complete the mission-Thi,

因而你会获得 你最想要的高级职务。 tigandu-Thi, how much very necessary function of

discharge.

-我可以为您服务的,殿下 -这位先生,你就个呆瓜 - I is enough to serve you, sir. - You, sir, you

are a fool.

我们的时代已经逝去, 缺憾创造了这方土地上的赢家? Our time has passed, the

disadvantage creates winners in the field?

而你有机会见到 另有一类人 And you the opportunity to meet and another class of people.

我什么都明白了 I understood everything.

除了假发 Except wig.

-他还是要走吗? -我来处理,阁下 - He escaped somehow? - I'll deal with that, sir.

守卫! Guards!

找到它! Find It!

在这! Here it is!

这就是吗? Is that it?

开火! Fire!

肮脏的海盗! Dirty pirate!

嘿,小杰! Hi, Jackie!

嗨,爸爸 Hi, Dad.

我从船员那里听说你了 I hear you to form a team.

群众的眼睛是雪亮的 If they all say the same thing, means that it must be true.

我知道你要去哪了 是不老泉 I found and where you are indrepti. For good.

你在那吗? Were you there?

这个人似乎去过不老泉了啊? Guy looks like he visited Fountain of youth?

-这取决于你 -儿子,那泉水... - Depends on how you beat the light. - Son, Spring ...

你得为仪式准备点东西 You will need a few things for a ritual.

两只碗 Two bowls.

-地图是一只圣杯 -银质的 - The map was a cup. - Two silver.

确保你从庞赛德莱昂的船那得到它 Ship Ponce de Leon, make sure you have.

-为什么? -为了仪式,小杰,别傻了 - Why? - For the ritual, do not be stupid, Jackie.

启航前把所有细节理清 Find all the details to tell you before you board.

我很想启航,但首先我更需要条船 I would love to sail, but first I need a boat.

那边的人,他们有条船 而且现在正需要船员 The people there, they have a boat. Recruitment

of sailors now.

还有件事,小杰 And another thing, Jackie.

想要找到泉水将要经受考验 记住我说的 Source will be tested remembers him saying.

-我听说这里招聘船员啊 -没错 - I heard they recruit a crew. - The so-i.

事实上,是杰克在招船员 In fact, you knew Jack Sparrow Q and a search crew.

有勇气吗,嗯? 你过来,就穿成那样 Have a little courage, is not it? Come here and use a.

-你是个骗子吗? -老兄,你知道我是谁吗? - You're somehow an impostor? - You know who I

am, man?

兄弟们,这里有个傻子忘了自己的名字! Guys, here is an idiot you forgot your name!

伙计们,我将要和杰克-斯派罗出海 他知道该如何尊敬水手! Personally, I'll sail with Sparrow.

He knows how to do homage to a sailor!

你偷走了我的名誉,现在我要拿回它 You stole my reputation, I've come to retrieve it.

别模仿我 I'm not imitate.

是个单身都知道的 A single person in your life movement knows it.

我一直都想做这件事... I always wanted I do this ...

安吉利卡 Angelica.

嗨,杰克 Hi, Jack.

真是印象深刻,我想我有一两次差不多杀了你了吧 I'm impressed. I think almost I killed once

or twice.

真是过奖了 Are achieved this sincere flattery.

但为什么? But why?

你是法律能给我弄来的唯一的海盗了 You're the only pirate law can give me.

这可不是恭维话 Not a compliment.

别担心,杰克 我早就原谅你了 Do not worry, Jack. I forgave you long ago.

为什么? 因为你离开了吗? Why? Why did you leave?

记住,我会离开的 Thi remind you, I'll have left.

绅士使淑女拥有他们虚幻的信念 A gentleman lets a lady to maintain their beliefs and fantasies.

小心点,斯派罗 只要我的水手们收钱了 Be careful, Sparrow. Provided as my sailors are being

paid,

他们就愿意做任何事 and be willing to endure Particular stranger.

但是,我是不会容忍的 However, it is a characteristic I will not tolerate.

我承认,我只抄袭了船长 其它可就没了 I will only accept copy me as captain, no less than

that.

为此,你要艘船,而我似乎就有一艘 For this you need a boat, and it seems I am one.

我会开船 I could use a boat.

-有传言说你去过不老泉 -流言蜚语八可信呐 - A rumor said that you were at the source. -

Rumor has more today.

-不老之泉 -安吉利卡爱它 - The fountain of youth. - Angelica love, and you do not worry;

还有好几年时间 I still have some good years left and i.

我可能还是那个被辱的国王 I, as can a king to be insulted, not planned.

-你可一点都没变! - You have not changed a bit! - Insinuating that would take?

是啊! Yes!

你背叛了我 你还勾引我 You betrayed me. You seduced me, and I used.

我是无辜的 我从没勾过汉子 I was innocent, I had no man.

你很会勾引人啊,我都被诱惑了 You have shown great skill, Even if you have seduced me.

我准备好发誓了,而你... I was ready to do my oath, and you ...

-你在西班牙的修道院做什么? -我们在找一个妓院 我的错 - What are you in a Spanish

monastery? - Looking for a brothel. My mistake.

那里! No!

-我们不占优势 -管好自己吧 - We are at a disadvantage. - Discuss with your name.

和那个盗我身份的人不一样, Unlike the others, who stole my identity

我真的就是杰克-斯派罗船长 I really am Captain Jack Sparrow.

你说的那事... That thing you say So I used this ...

-你很清楚我什么意思 -我知道,但你怎能那样说呢? - You know exactly what I mean. - I

know, but how can you say something?

-那该怎说? -这是什么? - So what? - What is it?

不老泉...关于它你都知道些什么? Source ... What do you know about this?

或许你有庞赛德莱昂的两只银碗? You have, by chance, two bowls Silver-Ponce de Leon?

-没有 -好吧,我想多了 - No. - Yes, for me and I was thinking.

-为什么? -我听过那些故事传言... - Why? - I've heard stories, rumors ...

当然,你知道的,那是中间的一种仪式,对吗? You know, of course, and is a ritual in the

middle, is not it?

是的,我知道 Yes, I know.

这是什么? 需要什么? What is this? What do you need?

一个美人鱼,杰克 The Mermaid, Jack.

他们犯了个错! 将那是终身受困而不是死亡! They made a mistake! It's a life sentence, not

death!

-巴伯萨! -我想你知道如何打结 - Barbossa! - I think you know how to make a knot.

强迫一个男人做这事太残忍了 It is cruel to force a man to do alone and rope knot that will

hang.

你怎么能边睡觉边写字啊 How Ithi rest and sleep Terni.

-你怎么了? -杰克在哪? - What happened to you? - Where's Jack Sparrow?

他逃了 He escaped.

我没有多少时间,吉布斯 他们黎明即将启航 I have little time at his disposal, Gibbs, HMS

Providence and I sail at dawn

除非你想被吊在这儿, 死的时候满口的苍蝇... If you do not want to hang here, dead mouthful

to bite him ...

现在就说 Contact now.

-不管你到哪,把我也带着... -带你到哪,吉布斯? - Take me with you. Wherever you go ... -

Where do you take, Gibbs?

不老泉吗?是的 杰克就是在那的吗? The Source? Yes That's where Jack is going?

你能回报给我们什么,吉布斯? Can you give me something in return, Gibbs?

回报? It has something to offer?

只要满足我的一个要求,你就能看到明天的太阳 My one request and you will not see the

sunrise.

把它给我 Give me that.

蠢货! Idiot!

我有足够的时间来学习这些 I had enough time to study the circles of hell,

所有航线,所有目的地 全部都存储在这里。 all routes, all destinations. All are stored here.

欢迎回到码头 陛下,吉布斯先生 Welcome back to the Marina His Maiestatii, Mr. Gibbs.

-动起来,水手们! -是的,长官! - Move it, Sailor! - Yes, sir!

什么? What?

-他犯了个大错 -闭嘴,动起来 - He committed a huge mistake. - Shut up and move it.

-它不该在这儿的 -很多人发现自己在海上... - You should not be here. - Many in the sea

都不知道自己为何在那,而且前一天晚上的事都不记得了 do not know why they are there and

in the evening without the prior recall

而那时候他在酒馆里输了所有的钱 and the lost all the money in the taverns.

不,不,你不明白的伙计,我就是唯一的杰克斯派罗船长! No, no, do not understand, man. I

am Captain Jack Sparrow. The only!

这是我的荣幸 往前走 I'm Scrum. The pleasure is all mine. Move it.

受宠若惊 Scrum.

-那里怎么会有个水晶棺材? -你认为我会懂吗? - Why is there a glass coffin? - Thi seems

I'm the boss here?

-他们在哪? -打扰下,斯派罗船长 - Where are they? - Excuse me, Captain Sparrow.

我忠心地希望你能你喜欢安妮女王号的复仇 I am honored to wish you welcome the ship

Queen Anne's Revenge infamous.

黑胡子 Blackbeard.

这个有点古怪 It's a little strange.

-那是羞猫 -什么? - It mortificat. - What?

羞猫,黑胡子的手 所有人都一样的 Mortificat. Blackbeard's hand. Ofiterii are all equal.

因此,确保更多的 And to ensure they are submitted and i.

而且能够在持续的慌张中 And in a continuous twitter.

-快点,擦 -好的... - Come on, rub. - Yes ...

-我们至少要在海上呆五天 -没错,你已经了解大海的气息了吧? - We are five days at sea, at

least. - Yes, you could get the smell of the sea after picture?

在船员闻过之后 After the smell of the crew.

这个男的做完了? 为了肯定的知道我为什么远远站着 Because this man? As you surely

know to stay away.

他?是真的 他总是在谈论万能的上帝 He? It's true. Always talking God Almighty.

-在这船上的虔诚信仰? -真是传教士的经典行为 - A devotee of this ship? - Typical story of a

missionary.

他在一次突袭中被抓获,除了他其他人都挂了 He was captured during an attack, and all were

killed except him.

第二次则因为他的信仰而得以免除 It was the second crutat because of their faith.

为了一个不知名的罪犯而自己冒险 Mate and risked her own safety of an unknown prisoner.

-那可真是罕见 -拥有“他们”? - This is a rare thing. - His "they"?

-迈特是个女的? -回去工作! - Mate is it? - Back to work!

目光放长远点 You see his work next.

无论忠诚还是慈悲你都是一个没有灵魂的人 You're a mutt with no soul loyalty or mercy.

-我说的是我有艘船 -不,是黑胡子有一艘船 - I said I have a boat. - No, Blackbeard has a boat.

而现在他正被困在船上 Are trapped on board.

我们可以成功的,杰克 不老之泉... 正是你一直想要的 We can succeed, Jack. Fountain of

youth ... The way you get you always wanted.

黑胡子... 海盗惧怕所有的同党 Blackbeard ... Pirate fear that all piratii.

不管是谁占用空闲时间 死者复活 People like free and busy the resurrection of the dead.

-我会听的 -他谁的话都不听 - I'll listen. - He does not listen to anybody.

或许他会听他女儿的话 Maybe I'll listen to his daughter.

我滴意思是,你女儿? I mean, you're her daughter?

很久前就失散了,最近才相认... Time lost, found recently ...

...而且她很爱她的父亲 ... And me and my dad loves with all my heart.

- 甚至想过吗? - 我相信我做了 - And even thought? - I made them believe.

然后等待不老泉 或者...请等下 Then you wait for the fountain of youth. Or ... We're waiting.

-无论如何,我不是在这里 - 不,杰克,这是最好的部分了 - Anyway, I'm not out here. - No,

Jack, this is the best.

- 他会死的 - 我将亲自负责吗 - He will be killed. - I will personally take care of it?

这是一个预言... 也许你不相信超自然 It is a prophecy ... Maybe you do not believe in the

supernatural.

是的,我看见到目前为止的几件事情了 Yes, I saw few things so far.

预言这样说的:黑胡子会在... And he said to the prophets; Beard and I'll find the end

十四天后于沧桑之手中找到源泉 After 14 days, chiop and hands.

这就是为什么我想找到不老泉,杰克 That's why I want to find the source, Jack.

既然你就是活地图 或许你愿意给我们指引方向 How are you on the map you might want to

give us direction.

- 绅士点,我倒一杯 - 卡萨里不是海盗,吉布斯先生 - Be a gentleman and poured me a cup. -

Corsario are not pirates, Mr. Gibbs.

- 作为海盗,我们的行为就是这样 - 诶,船长 - And as pirates, we behave as such. - I got it,

captain.

- 我们是在正确的,吉布斯? - 是的,这是正确的 - We are on the right side, Gibbs? - Yeah,

right.

这就是证据 Look and taste.

西班牙无敌舰队 Spanish Armada.

准备战斗!伸出你们的帆! Prepare your battle! Thi stretch fabric!

准备好大炮! Prepare the cannons!

步枪就位! This kid and seasons!

等待指令! Wait until the end!

士兵们! Armati!

枪炮已上膛等待发射,先生 The guns are loaded, waiting for orders, sir.

先生,你的指令? Lord, who ordonati?

头都不用调了 不老泉在此一搏 I even turned heads. Source is at stake.

看来,我们几乎没有时间了 我们需要沉下去 It seems they do not deserve less time We need to

sink.

现在我们都落后了 加大马力! And now we're back. Choose multiple screens!

-再多点! - 伸展好你的帆! paintings - More! - Candles Stretch Thi well!

真是个阴险的计谋 A rebellion ugly.

是的,我混进了船员中,杰克斯派罗不是个骗子。 Yes, I was entered in the crew Jack Sparrow,

and not an imposter.

综上所述他就是个骗子。 The above was really an impostor.

-事实上我们并没有提及 -我现在很惭愧。 - A fact that was not noted. - And now she's

embarrassed.

-我都拿上了 -好样的! - I took everything. - Bravo!

我们走吧 黑胡子...什么是习惯? Let's go. Blackbeard ... What is custom?

-长坐在驾驶室。-的确,是在驾驶室非常多。 - Long cab sits. - Exactly, it is much in the cabin.

-是的,但当他离开那... -那也就没什么了。 - Yes, but when he gets out there ... - Not quite there.

-必须出出来。-不,我不这么认为... - You need to leave and never will be. - No, I do not think ...

-你们有和他一起航行吗?-不,绝不 - Have any of you sailed with him? - No, never.

-你们是否见过?-绝对木有。 - Have any of you have seen? - No, definitely not.

他坐在驾驶室,没有人与他同行也没有人了解他。 It sits in the cab, no one has sailed with him

and he saw none.

好消息,先生们!那是我们的黑胡子的船。 Good news, gentlemen! What Blackbeard's ship.

-这可不是安妮女王的复仇。-这当然是的。 - This is not Queen Anne's Revenge. - Yes, it sure is.

-你怎么知道?-我注意到船尾的那个名称。 - How do you know? - I saw your name on the

stern.

先生们,亲爱的同僚们... Gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen, ...

你已被以最残酷的方式所欺骗。 You have been the most difficult and Elath the chip.

-我被欺骗?-没错 - I was in and Elath? - Yes.

同时,为了... And with regard to the fate ...

死亡是我们通往不老泉的道路。 Death can the path to the fountain of youth.

-这将是个不幸的结果 -是的,当然 - It would be an unfortunate outcome. - Yes, certainly.

除非我们将船控制 This is only if we control of the ship.

然后我们接管船! Then take the ship!

来吧,把它拿走。 Come, come into contact with the place.

杰克... Jack ...

如果这是个梦 那你可以继续把靴子套在他的脚上 If it's a dream different chargers to say you

can be.

-如果不是... -这是一个梦! - If not ... - It's a dream!

亚麻带,亚麻带! No, no!

我想提醒你,将接管该船舶。 I thought to warn you, take over the ship.

站住! Stay away!

天杀的! Damn!

你要么跟我们要么与我们为敌! Either you are with us times against us!

我不同你们一起也不同你们为敌! I'm not with you and not against you!

-他能回答吗? -这是偏执的,我觉得这只是一个要求。 - Can you respond? - It's biased, I think

it's a requirement.

战死为止,斯派罗! Luptati death, fear!

带上他并把他捆好! Take it and legati it well!

这船是我们的! The ship is ours!

绅士们... Gentlemen ...

我有点糊涂了。 I'm a little confused.

我在船舱里,休息下... I was in my cabin, resting me ...

突然,我听到甲板上不同寻常的声音 And suddenly I heard incredible sound of the deck.

没有命令水手们就离开了他们的岗位 Mariners and abandon the position i without being

commanded.

没有经验的人将接管该船。 People without experience want to take the ship.

你怎么称呼他,伙计? How is called this, pal?

反叛者,船长! Rebellion, Captain!

-你怎么说?-叛军! - How do you say? - Rebellion!

是的,阴谋诡计 Yes, the rebellion.

命运在等着的是造反的人? And what fate is waiting for them those who rebel?

我们已经知道答案了,是不是... You already know the answer, and you do not a. ..

叛乱分子? Razvratitilor?

11月份。 >>>> VAMOS_NO_CINEMA <<<<

船长,我想报告一个叛变。 Captain, I want to report a rebellion.

-我能展示一下名字或竖下中指。-不需要,斯派罗先生。 - It may seem to give the name and

fingers. - No need, Mr. Sparrow.

他们是羊,而你是牧师。 They are sheep and you're the pastor.

我已经说了你有一个可爱的女儿吗? I said that so far which has a wonderful daughter?

对灵魂的谴责来说这是最后的愉悦景象了 A beautiful image last for a damned soul.

对不起,爸爸...但我们需要他。 Excuse me, father ... But we need it.

如果你不杀他你会忘了你到底是谁。 If you can not kill a man from time to time, forget who

they really are.

你是个胆小鬼! On and coward!

不要忘记船员看起来像个懦夫,你也是。 Remember that the team sees and as you are,

不论你杀了多少人。 regardless of how many people you kill.

我一天糊涂了两次。 I'm confused twice in one day.

你没糊涂,你是在害怕。 You're not confused, Ithi is fear.

不敢做出正确的选择,正确的选择 Do not you dare follow fairly even way.

不,先生,道理很简单 我是个坏人 No, sir, the truth is very simple. I'm a bad man.

是的 Right.

-它同样可以杀了你!-不! - He could kill you and you! - No!

-你有拉丁血统,就像你的母亲 -父亲,我求求你! - You have Latin blood, like his mother. -

Father, I beg you!

是的,我再次忘了 什么在我们传教士心中 Yes, again, I forgot What is the missionary among

us.

我的女儿担心什么是我的灵魂离开 My daughter and I worry what's left of my soul.

真想 救我,孩子? Really want you to save me, son?

所以的灵魂能够被拯救 Any soul can be saved.

-是的,年轻的神父?-是的。 - The priest is so young? - Yes.

虽然就你来说不太可能。 With all that in your case is less likely.

然而,我为这艘船的每一个灵魂祈祷 And yet, I pray for all souls Related to this hellish ship.

你良心被狗吃了是不是? Would you put out with their faith.

你们哪一个人不快乐 哪一个在沉睡中? Which of you is unhappy which has sleep state?

我,我在保持清醒。 Me, I stayed awake.

-你? -是的。 - You? - Yes.

是的... 非常好 Yes ... Chief. Perfect.

带他去运输船! Take the boat to transport it!

过来一个! Come one!

-为什么这样做? -叛乱者必须受到惩罚。 - Why? - Rebellion should be punished.

一个好的船长有时展现的很可惜 A good captain demonstrates an pity sometimes.

我给这个人机会决定他自己的命运 I gave this man to chance and fate decide.

我不能给她什么 He would have been able to not give you anything.

现在给你机会来展示 珍惜你的祈祷 You look, you now have the chance to Prayers its value.

保佑能够平平安安而不是...灾祸连连? Pray to be safe from ... Bad?

用尽所有的力量! With all the power!

给他一个机会!你给自己一个机会! Give him a chance! Thiele Thi Take a chance!

我知道他们觉得自己是 最接近造物者的人? You know when I feel like I'm closer to the

Creator?

当我看到苦难和痛苦,似乎 我看到他对这个世界的认知 When you see the suffering and

agony, it seems Your outline what I see for this world.

当我看到它悲惨的和艰难的时刻 I'll see when sometimes tragic and difficult

同情与善良是提供给那些需要的人的 compassion and bunavointa are offered for those who

need them.

然后,祈祷你不会受伤,对不对? Then pray that you will not get hurt, right?

-拜托,还是有希望的...-又一次吗! - Please, there is still hope ... - Again!

我对什么不老泉一点兴趣都没有 I'm not interested in any fountain of youth,

所以如果你感到快乐,我可以去如何你想去的地方 The way that you are satisfied, I can stop

anywhere you want.

监督官,你自由了 Mayor, you're free.

曲解你的用意 你隐藏的太深了 Your words surround it and succeed beyond as a mist to hide.

而你,伟大的黑胡子? And you, Mareth Blackbeard?

他们说,当你被斩首的时候 They say that although it has been beheaded

你的身体浮了三次还爬到了甲板上 His body swam three times around the vessel and climbed

onto the deck.

而现在你害怕飞行 And now you're scared, fleeing.

- 害怕吗?- 是对不老泉 - Fear? - For good.

警司,为了某些事情 Superintendent, provides for certain things.

他提到死亡还说命运的骰子已被掷出 He arranged for the death sortii and the data were played.

-线 开始出模 -Wire begins to take shape.

命运,婚姻都有了可笑的归属 Do you believe the ridiculous luck, mate.

-你呢? -我? - And you? - Me?

我对未来持怀疑态度,包括我的未来 I am skeptical aspects intrezaririi future, including my

future.

与命运抗衡是愚蠢的 但我很想作弊 It would be foolish for me to fight fate but I'm tempted to

and herself.

我要找到不老泉 而你,则要指引我找到它 I think the source, and you drove me to it.

这刀将如同在之前叛乱中一般尽可能帮助你 Knife will help you both that the earlier rebellion.

叛乱帮了我很多 他让我有机会和你谈谈 Rebellion helped me a lot. He gave me the

opportunity to speak with you.

是的 Yes

让我提醒你... To warn you ...

在你的队友中,每个人都欲盖弥彰 Its companion, pretending to be what is not.

请继续说 Continue, please.

那不是你女儿 It's not your daughter.

她受过良好的教育-关于欺骗的艺术 She is well educated in art and elaciunii.

我知道这个是因为我给他看了 即便如此, I know this because I showed Thus,

但我还是要赞美她无比的天赋 but I take praise His enormous talent.

你是说我的女儿,唯一的我做过的好事 Are you saying that my daughter alone good thing I

ever did,

是变态的吗? has been perverted for you?

先生,她是邪恶的化身 Lord, she is evil incarnate.

比饥肠辘辘的长爪獠牙野兽更加凶残可怕 More feared than a wild animal hunger, with teeth

and claws,

如同地狱使者一般... vengeful park and come in hell ...

-爸爸! -小可爱! - Father! - Love!

我不必要伤害自己,父亲 我们会帮忙的 I am not sorry, Dad. We'll help.

嗯,杰克? And there's that, Jack?

你看,即使是现在关心你的福利, See, until now cares their welfare,

即使你无耻的说谎了 even if you lie Nate and non-Russian on her.

我们还是要去不老泉... 嗯? We go to the source ... Do not you think?

让我解释一下...如果我不能及时赶到不老泉... Explain to tell you otherwise ... If I fail to timely

supply ...

你是不会到的 You will not get.

之后咨询活地图会很好的,是吗? So it would be good to go consult maps, is not it?

先生 Sir.

什么事 Yes

先生,不幸的是,我们得到一些谣言 Sir, unfortunately, present some rumors.

和我们的目的地有关的 Relative to our destination.

闭嘴,做你的工作 Shut up and do the work of thi.

- 好吧,那么 - 我不想不敬... - Okay, then. - I do not want to disrespect ...

船员有什么感觉? 告诉我 How do you feel about the crew? Tell me.

-白帽湾 -是的,白帽高尔夫 - Whitecap Bay. - Yes, golf Whitecap.

所有的恐惧的意志薄弱都有这样的名称 All fear that without willpower this name and with

good reason.

但很少有人知道为什么 而另一些人则有胆量去问 But putini know why while others do not

dare ask.

如果故事是真的... If the stories are true ...

说吧,吉布斯, 你知道你的地图关于这些地方吗? Say, Gibbs, what do you know your maps

about these places?

- Sirens,船长 - 怎么了,Sirens - Sirens, Captain. - Yes, sirens.

海鬼,总是在寻找人肉大餐 Ghosts of the sea, always searching Ospath a meat man.

我们必须经过水中的美人鱼才能到达目的地 You have to pass through the waters of sirens to

reach the destination.

保管好你的灵魂,吉布斯 美人鱼是众所周知的妖媚... Keep Thi soul, Gibbs, I know that the

sirens were sure the body ...

从里到外的妖 To the bone.

冷静下来!找回你的勇气! Calmati sure! Regasiti his courage!

随时准备面对的恐惧 Be ready to infruntati fears.

- 水! - 不,是一个逃兵! - Man in the water! - No, a deserter!

-让你的船转向! -不! - Turn ship Thi! - No!

先生,我时不会强人所难的问人家的 Gentlemen, I will not ask a man more than he can provide

但有件事我想知道... 难道我们不是人类之王? but I wonder one thing ... We're not the king of

men?

- 在为国王卖命?- 是的 - On a mission to the king? - Yes.

当西班牙人经过我们的时候 我看到了他们眼中的恐惧 I saw fear in the eyes of the

Spaniards when they passed us.

- 我们是万能的人类吗? - 是的! - We are not the king of men? - Yes!

是的,没到白帽湾之前都给我去工作 Yes, to turn your work before Whitecap head up the bay.

侬好哇 Hello.

-来吧,一起喝酒 - 美酒,音乐,烛光... - Come, drink together. - Wine, music, light candles ...

我想我曾经有过这种情况,杰克 I think it was once In this situation, Jack.

是的,没错 Yes, the so-i.

我记得很清楚 I remember very well.

一个沉闷的谵妄,激情,会哭泣... A dull delirium, companion in love, and Rava ...

你还记得同样的事情,不是吗? Do you remember the same thing, right?

马提尼克岛的香格里拉...我试图杀死圣多米尼克 La Martinique ... I tried to kill in St.

Dominique.

我不记得了 I no longer remember.

不是我们的队友 Do not kill our properly.

不管怎么我都是第一个?我经常在想 I was somehow in the first place? I often wondered.

它们是如此的迷人 没有一个具体的目标 You're not so lovely not have a specific goal.

我好奇的是 I'm curious what it is.

嗯,说实话 So tell the truth.

黑胡子接手之后,我们可以一起去不老泉 After Beard and I will serve the purpose, We can go

to the source together

我们在那里一起沐浴 where we bathe each other.

我必须告诉你? And I must tell you rite?

是的,令人垂涎的仪式 Yes, the ritual required.

我能相信你吗,杰克? Can I trust you, Jack?

我需要知道你是我这边的人 I need to know that you're mine.

安吉利卡,亲爱的... Darling, Angelica ...

你是我是亲密的朋友,爱人 You and I are close friends, love.

告诉我吧 Tell me the rules.

来自不老泉的泉水... Water from the fountain of youth ...

美人鱼晶莹的泪珠... Tears of a beautiful mermaid ...

庞赛德莱昂的银杯... Silver Chalice Ponce de Leon's ...

这些东西混在一起... - 真的吗? - With these things together ... - Yes?

有了这个,你可以取另一个人的性命,杰克 With this you can have throughout the life of

another person, Jack.

-什么? -你知道那意味着什么? - What? - You know what that means?

不仅我们可以走了 Not only can go.

还有这仪式涉及的受害者 And the ritual involving a victim.

怎么闷闷不乐的? - 的确 - That unhappiness. - It's true.

我对不老泉的渴望刚刚锐减了 My wish for the fountain of youth just dropped sharply.

但是有一些东西 为什么你想要的很多 But there is something Why would you want too.

还有黑胡子? And Beard?

将不得不快速移动 The maps in the room, We will have to change very quickly.

把所有船留着作为一个奖杯 Keep all vessels as a trophy.

如果你帮我,我保证会让你选一个 If you help me, I promise I'll let you choose one,

虽然我知道你的选择是什么 although I know Thi, who will be the choice.

黑珍珠在一个瓶子里? Black Pearl in a bottle?

为什么黑珍珠在瓶子里? Why is the Black Pearl in a bottle?

这样的话可就更让人头疼了 It's even more annoying in miniature.

- 我们有一个交易,杰克? - 安吉利卡,你懂的 - We have an understanding, Jack? - Angelica,

you know.

你是不会偷走一个无辜的人的生活的 You will not steal the life of an innocent man.

怎么样的生活跛脚? What about life and chiopului?

我们需要时间,杰克,不是为了我 We need year-old Jack, not for me.

而是为了我的父亲 For my father.

的确,黑胡子的女儿 There is, indeed, the daughter of Blackbeard.

你为自己的陷阱纠结吗 - 不,我的父亲真的是的 - You have been the victims of their own

traps. - No, my father really is.

你跟他们说的谎是真的 The lies told thi was not lying.

- 你骗了我说告诉我真相? - 是的 - Do you mind telling me the truth? - Yes.

真狡猾,我可从来没这样做过 Very clever, I never did that.

- 我敢肯定你会的 - 当然 - I'm sure you will. - Sure.

所以,你会不会放弃这次搜寻了? So you will not leave this research?

我想要个父亲,杰克 我之前有过一个 I want a father, Jack. I had one before.

安吉利卡...你的父亲,黑胡子... Angelica ... His father, Blackbeard ...

它是邪恶的, 如果有机会它会杀了你的 He is evil and will kill you If you have the opportunity.

它不能被保存着 It can not be saved.

你凭什么认为你就是可以设限的灵魂拯救者? Why do you think is the only salvation of the

soul can set limits?

你偷走了我数十年的生活, 杰克 这是你欠我的 You stole years of my life, Jack. I're due.

而你正在通往死亡的路上前行 And you're on the road leads to destruction.

我并不想冷眼旁观 让你跟着他 I do not want to stay away and let it follow him.

每个人都到甲板上!把船放低 All on deck! Lower the boat length.

把它们撒匀了别漏了 Intindeti them well, do not be entangled.

让他们好好看看 我们的猎物 Make them look good for our prey.

我们需要点光 更强的光 We will need light. Lots of light.

快! Come on!

你闻? E油 这东西烧的可猛了 Smell? And oil. She burns like a divine miracle.

你能让它工作吗? You can get it to work?

这是英国人 真我们希望我们做的太多了 It is made by the British. Do not make us wait too

long.

正适合狩猎泪眼美人鱼 Perfect for hunting tears of a mermaid.

我们输了 他们被吸引到人工光源那了 We pierduti. They are attracted by artificial light.

鲨鱼! Sharks!

老兄,这可比比鲨鱼更糟糕 Worse than the sharks, boy.

Siren会在一小时内到我们这 Sirens will be with us within one hour remember what you say.

我们是诱饵 We're the bait.

我听说美人鱼之吻能保护船员不落水 I hear a siren kiss protects sailors drowning.

不要被愚弄了 Do not be fooled.

Sirens是女性而且她们看起来很神圣 The mermaids are women and look divine.

但是,当她们觅食的时候... But when it comes time to eat ...

她们就会绑架在船上的船员以达到目的 Kidnapping sailors on ships bridge or boats and serve

their purpose.

然后,水手们在深水中被淹死并被吃掉 Then work and sailors are in deep inecati and mancati.

不过有时他们是先吃然后淹死 Sometimes there first mancati inecati then.

-唱歌 -什么...? - Sing. - What the ...?

他们喜欢听歌 They like songs.

大声点! Higher!

老天... God ...

看...那边 Look ... There.

- 我会吓唬她的! - 太好了! - You'll scare her! - Good Riddance!

你能说话吗? Can you talk about?

是的 Yes

你是如此美丽 You're beautiful.

歌是你唱的? - 是的 - You're the one who sings? - Yes.

你就是淹死我水手的人? You are my sailor who drowned?

是的,我可能就是哦 Yes, I could be.

试着检查下你的感官! Thi senses Snap!

在这悲惨的生活中它给了我更多,这就是事实 It gave me more this miserable life, that's the

truth.

但上帝为我作证, 我从一个真正的美人鱼那得到了一个吻! But God is my witness, I get a

kiss from a siren for real!

准备好,开始了! Get ready, already started!

转开她们! 掌控好你的勇气! Aprindeti them! Stapaniti his courage!

到水里!快点! Join the water! Hurry!

退到陆地上!现在! Retrageti your land! Now!

下去,我可是认真的! Retrageti sure, I say!

懦夫!回到水里! In and s! Back on the water!

你是不会逃到陆地上的! 仔细听好 You will not escape your land! Listen to me!

来吧! C'mon!

我有一个了! I have one!

我恋爱了! I'm in love!

受伤了! 看看你在现实中能不能找到美人鱼! Take ranitii! You see if you find a mermaid in

your life!

快点,帮他! Come ajutati it!

干得好,水手 Well done, sailor.

他每个人都看得清楚吗?因为我是不会再重复了 He saw clearly at all? Because I will not

repeat anything like that.

回到船上 现在我们移到海湾以便防御,快! Back to the ship. We will be moving one bay for

protection. Now!

- 上帝,是有点... - 一条美人鱼 - God, is somehow ... - A mermaid.

- 现在不要再这么疯狂了 - 我不能 - End this madness now. - I can not.

你看见回到海滩上的沙子的踪迹吗? Thi-trace ever seen back in the sand of a beach?

我就在这 但结果就在我的面前 That's right, in my case but the result is in front of me.

事实上痕迹很多 - 先生,为什么我们停在这儿? - It is, indeed, traces, in the plural. - Why

stop here, sir?

我们必须要快点 We must hurry.

吉布斯,我需要方向引导 Gibbs, I need a direction where to turn.

- 但是,先生... - 我已经死了 - But, sir ... - I'm already dead.

-从你听到的来说,似乎并不多 - 真的吗? - Do you hear, there's not much it seems. - And

you?

我没有听到的是海鸥它们的巢 I do not hear it and PESCARU and that the nest.

你听到了吗,格罗夫斯先生? You hear, Mr. Groves?

还有海鸥在筑巢... 没有别的了 And what I PESCARU nest and ... Nothing more.

吉布斯? Gibbs?

老天... God ...

前面每个人! Everyone before!

- 就绪,斯派罗... - 即使这是必要的? - Ready, Sparrow ... - Even if it were necessary?

最好不要知道确切的位置 我的船,可是很谨慎的 It is better not to know the exact location My

ship, are wary.

你也是啊 And just like you.

我第一次... What I first ...

-这里面装什么? - 我们需要她的眼泪,新鲜的 - Why he keeps in a tank? - We need your tears,

fresh.

你说的是仪式吗? How do you tell which is the ritual?

神奇的水,人鱼的泪... Well water, tears of a mermaid ...

还有两个银碗 一个装泪一个空着 And two silver cups. One of the tears, the other not.

因此,在装泪的碗里也都要有水 So it's a tear, and water, but both.

很复杂,不是吗? Very complicated, eh?

在水引起的 泪在一个地方 In both water arises. Tear in one place.

喝了的人就能毁掉对方的生活 The person who drinks the cup to tear the other's life.

真是严峻 Very sad.

我已活的还有未活的岁月... All the years I have lived and that I could live ...

如果将来的命运不错... If fate would have been more favorable ...

如果你碰巧 我不会笑的... If this happens things I do not smile ...

我真相记录下这一刻 如果它会带走我所有的不够好的东西的话 I would like to register here

and now I'm ready to believe anything,

...如今我愿意相信任何事 if instead, it will take me get all good.

明白了吗? - 你是否有话要说 - Understand? - Is there a word you said.

- 你可以否认 - 我在想的东西简单 - You can convert. - I was thinking of something simpler.

管理者! 不能呼吸了 Quartermaster! Can not breathe.

- 是否水 - 他需要空气! - Does water. - He needs air!

- 打开它。 - 会试图逃跑的 - Open it. - Will try to escape.

- 一宗谋杀案。 - 我同意传教士的话 - A murder. - I agree with the missionary.

看到了吗? See?

下一个 Next.

同我想的一样 不在这里 Just as I thought. Not here.

- 这是那路,对不对? 当然了,但是应该走走 - This is the way, is not it? Sure, but would have

to go around.

我们如果这样做,就不会找到那碗了 If you wait to do we will not reach the cups.

- 那我们回去 - 没有时间了 - Then we have back. - No time.

- 你坚持要带一条美人鱼 - 叛乱没有任何的帮助 - You insist to bring a whistle. - There is no

rebellion has not helped.

-像一个女孩般的走路 -水壶使锅子变黑 - Walk like a girl. - The pot calling the kettle black.

总有人得走 Someone has to go.

- 我的意思是,我们分开? - 我是说,要跳吗? - I mean we're finished? - I mean, to jump?

我迫不及待地想看到她了 So, just waiting to see.

斯派罗会去 Sparrow goes.

- 我们找到船,并拿到圣杯 - 斯派罗?为什么你觉得会回来? - You will find the ship and

bowls. - Sparrow? Why do you think will return?

是的,为什么你觉得会回来? Yes, because you think it will come back?

我们不能相信他的,爸爸 我自己去吧 We can not trust him, Dad. I'm me.

这需要她 He'll take it.

到不老泉还要多久?我的时间已经不多了 How long until the source? My time is running out.

那条路步行大约一天 然后你就接近了 On a day tour accordingly and you will be close.

你会引导你 You'll take it.

我确信 它会到达的 I was sure that will accomplish this.

你知道有时候在高处的感觉吗? You know that feeling you have sometimes if you're in a high

place?

就是当你要跳的时候? When you're ready to jump?

我没有那感觉 I have not.

- 我需要那些碗 - 当然 - I need those bowls. - Sure.

宽恕我陷入空虚的不安吧 Cameras and discomfort that I falling into the goal.

你会带你回来的... 否则我会杀了你 You'll take you back ... Otherwise, I'll kill you.

- 不要杀死自己的女儿! - Intendant! - You are not logged kill his own daughter! - Intendant!

给我六支手枪,只留两把上膛 Give me six more guns, leaves only two charged,

但不要告诉我它们就是 but do not tell me what they are.

您来选择,斯派罗先生 Your choice, Mr. Sparrow.

那里... There ...

是的 Yes

- 你确定吗? -我当然确定了 - You sure? - Of course they are.

再次的 Again.

我什至不加载! They are not even loaded!

再次 Again.

既然你那么想死,那为什么不让她跳? If you want to and hard to kill her, why not, and jump?

什么? What?

如果你跳下去死了,她也会跳的 If you jump and die and follow it.

再次的? Again?

嘿...如果跳了的话... 我会活下来吗? Hey ... If the jump ... Will I survive?

美人! Ah puppet

是的,我会活下去 Yes, I will survive.

一派胡言! 我去! This is nonsense s! I will also!

Ud 我湿了 Ud. I'm wet.

干得好,老爸 Well played, Daddy.

你知道这些武器都上膛,是吗? And cut the guns were loaded, is not it?

当然,亲爱的 Of course, my dear.

不要让它碰你的皮肤 Do not allow your skin to touch it.

什么?每一位上了年纪的人都有自己的激情 是什么阻止了你?前进! What? An old man

has his passions. What stopped you? Onward!

死了你再睡个够 前进! You'll sleep when you die. Onward!

命运仍然是对我们有利 The target continues to be favorable to us.

圣地亚哥 Santiago.

庞塞德莱昂船长著名的船 The master famous Ponce de Leon.

对不起... 周围没有人 Sorry ... Nobody around.

很好! Good!

我们决不能停止 We have to stop.

你应该去 You need to go.

我不能 I can not.

要不就跳,要不就死 Jump or die.

-你手拿过来 -我在寻求帮助 - Put Thi arms around me. - I asked for help.

但你需要它 But you need it.

我们快点吧? Rush, right?

不要落后 Do not get left behind.

我们留在这儿一次! Stay here for a period!

如此的美女... Such beauty ...

你定是主创造的奇迹, Surely you are a God's creations,

不是在方舟已发现了的避难的生物的后代 not a descendant of the dark creatures and found

refuge in the ark.

这样的美女... Such beauty ...

然而,它是致命的 And yet, it is fatal.

- 致命?不 - 你攻击我 - Fatal? No. - You attacked me.

那里... 你不一样了 There ... You're different.

- 有什么不同? - 你不也是吗? - Different? - Not?

你掩护 You protect.

我把墙上的障碍弄掉了 I put aside barrier wall.

- 似乎是不老泉? - 不是,但我们已经近了 - Seems Source? - No, but we're close.

- 把生物带来,蒙着头。 - 有一个名字! - Bring Thi creature, I cover my head. - Has a name!

请告诉我们 Tell us, please.

她的名字是锡伦 Her name is Syren.

庞塞德莱昂 Ponce de Leon.

如果有40个海盗每晚都梦到财宝 When 40 pirates 40 nights dream treasure

这个房间就不会有这么多好东西了 would not be much wealth that in this room.

你... You ...

你... You ...

-不...你! -是我第一个到这的 - No ... You! - I was here first.

你...你为什么在这里? You ... Why are you here?

黑胡子送的我 你在这里干什么 Blackbeard sent me. Why are you here?

因为银碗对君主来说是必要的 Because of silver goblets necessary for a monarch.

严肃点 Be serious.

我们不应该动得太多! 船上存在着微妙的平衡,会失衡的 We should not move too! The ship

has a delicate balance, will slip.

好吧,都行 Well, either.

我们挑选那些差不多重的物品 We choose each object approximately equal weight.

把它放回去! Put it back!

我们不能拿任何东西 We can not take anything.

- 那个怎么样?- 碗... - How about this? - Cups ...

- 嘿,我第一个拿到它们了! - 额,随你便吧 - Hey, I can get to them first! - Well, what you

want.

- 一起 - 一起 - Together. - Together.

石头 Stones.

- 西班牙... - 我们把它弄开,伙计 - Spanish ... - We take it, mate.

我愿把我的眼睛 在地图... I would like to play my eyes the map ...

我不知道他们为什么把它丢弃了 I wonder why they left behind it.

不要碰骨头! Do not touch the bones!

我知道他们走了,但我看不到在哪里扎营 I know and go, but I can not see and where the field

Sat

杰克! Jack!

吉布斯! Gibbs!

我刚来把你救出监狱 I was getting temnita to get you off!

你偷了我的地图 You stole my map.

很好... 我们走吧 Well ... Let's go.

Sirens ...

小心点 这些水塘很深 Take care, these ponds are deep.

看 Look.

看! Look!

被阳光晒干而死的 Left to die, to dry in the sun.

只有一半的水是不够活下来, Only half the water, not enough to live,

但要想彻底死翘翘又很难 but completely death to make them a task.

想想吧...Sirens Think you ... Sirens, killed exploited to tears.

你不想哭吗? Syren ... You do not want to cry?

不久前我听说他们都死了,连你也挂了 We all die, even you. So, I hear.

听着... Listen ...

听! 你不能听到尖叫姐妹吗? Listen! Ithi tipand sisters can not hear?

难道你听不见吗? 我们需要一滴眼泪 Can not you hear? We need a single tear.

-生物感染 -一个一个地收集她的手指! - Creatures infected. - Smulgeti your fingers one by

one!

- 掐死她! - 用剃刀从她眼中取出泪水! - Strangulati it! - Remove the tears from his eyes with

a knife!

对于这一切你会如何说? What would you say all this?

或许当太阳升起时他就会改变主意 I can and will change your mind when the sun rises.

是的,它会燃烧的 但我不能等待日出 Yes, it will burn but can not be waiting for the sunrise.

-或许我会生个火 -不! - Maybe I'll make a fire. - No!

不要挑衅我! Do not challenge me!

-你不会受折磨的! -我们只需要一滴眼泪! - You do not torture! - We have just one tear!

如果需要的话我会一片一片剥下你的鳞片 I will remove the scales one by one if necessary.

如果你不喜欢,就去祈祷吧 If you do not like, go pray.

我错了,不是所有的灵魂可以被救赎 你的就无药可救了 I've been fooled, not all souls can be

saved. Your can not be saved.

先生,你得面对一位前信徒 Gentlemen, you have in front a former believer.

正如你叫的, 这“卑鄙的家伙”对你来说值一百块呢 vile creature, as it was called, worth 100

to you.

你是否重视它 一个愿望 I have attached it. You want.

不要否认我双眼清楚看到的东西 问题是... I do not deny what my eyes see clearly. The

question is ...

你想自己来吗? Want it?

神呐,是的,如你所愿 我们是幸运的 God, yes, you want. We are lucky.

给我一滴眼泪... 否则你会见证他的死亡 Give me a tear ... Or you will be witness to his death.

锡伦!你能给我一滴眼泪吗? 我会心存感激的 Syren! You can provide a tear. I'll be grateful.

不论是不是悲催... 然而 Sadness and I do, or not ... More.

- 不,爸爸! - 岁月不等人 - No, Daddy! - Time and tide wait on anyone.

看来Sirens真的很难对付啊 As you see, sirens are really tough.

和其他的一样打个结 a bond that others.

避开身体 Get rid of the body.

- 你还安全吗? 是的,我是一个女人,只是喜欢它 - Ever Are you sure? - Yes I am a woman,

just like him.

你想干什么,杰克? 你把它再次和巴伯萨混了 What are you trying to do, Jack? You mix it

again with Barbossa.

这是一个女孩,一个女人 一个异性成员 It's a girl, a woman a member of the opposite sex.

当它不是一个? When there is one?

也许我应该说是一个遭遇危险的少女 Maybe I should say a rule and time at bay.

要保存在患难中的少女? 这是新的 Want to save time and trouble you? That's new.

是的,但在过去的坏女人它可能需要做 Yes, but it is doable this rule and not something bad in

the past.

再说一遍 Once said.

吉布斯,是关于塞维利亚的女人的 Gibbs, who is Women's Seville.

那个你假装爱她并且突然甩掉的 The person you love and you pretended to be a and you let the

unexpected.

更糟糕了 Worse.

这也许是因为我有一些... It may be that I had some ...

特雷斯?公升?里 Tresaltari.

Tresltri Tresaltari?

Tresltri Tresaltari.

- 你是什么意思...感受? 不,不是真的感觉 - What do you mean ... Feelings? - No, not really

feeling, yeah ...

- 嗯,感觉,该死的 -而你离开了 - Well, feelings, dammit. - And since you left.

那确实是够卑劣的 This is truly despicable.

谢谢 Thanks.

狡猾比蛮力更好 基于你的情况,我是从这里学到的 Cunning is better than brute force. I take it

from here, given their condition.

将继续在我们之间存在 Remain between us.

我很感谢你的关心,杰克 但计划仍然不变 I understand your concern, Jack but the plan

remains the same i.

留在这儿,中尉 等我的信号 Stay here, Lieutenant. Wait for my signal.

那边,那一个 他是领袖 No, that. He is the leader.

你看他,因为... Look at him, because ...

看 这些应该在那里 Look. They should be there.

你的剑有奇怪的气味 Strange smell on his sword.

是的,是有毒青蛙毒腺里的 Yes, the venom glands ments poisonous toad.

-从头开始很简单 -我想将它指向反方向? - A risk is fairly simple. - You want indrepti

opposite?

我不喜欢青蛙 I do not like frogs to messenger.

- 你在干什么? - 我在计划的逃生路线 - What are you doing? - I plan the escape route.

你真的在做? Do not you know?

是的... Yes ...

但有时是即兴 纯粹而简单的 But sometimes improvise pure and simple.

现在呢? And now?

当我们在这里时,便能平静的走出去 Outputs im out of line and you know that every step. As if

we were here.

-对不起,锡伦 -你还活着! - Syren, sorry. - You are alive!

- 是的 - 你在我之后来的! - Yes. - You came after me!

为什么呢? Why?

你不一样了,是吗? You're different, right?

否则,就给我同情的证据吧 Otherwise, give evidence compassion.

没有了悲伤的眼泪, Sirens太为此而努力了 No tears of pain, Sirens are very difficult for him.

喜悦的泪水... 他们说,他们是最有用的 Tears of joy ... They say they are more useful.

锡伦,我一点也没有!来吧,你不需要它 Syren, I had no part in it! Give up, you do not need it.

我们防守吧? 不 Let's let go? No.

收集和联系是我们给别人的意见 And tighten the connections, let's get along with others.

-那逃脱的路线怎么样? - 我说,我们现在有机会来凑合 - How is the escape route? - I say

that you now have the chance to improvise.

这种尝试 This attempt.

也许我可以腾出一只手 你有刀!非常好 Maybe I can free up a hand. You have the knife! Very

good.

不止于此 More than that.

我想要一把... And I want one ...

用来报仇 For revenge, sweet and lucid.

-复仇? -别这样啊,赫克托 - Revenge? - Come on, Hector.

如果你想要碗, 你已经看到有你已经走了 If you want the basins, You've seen it and were not.

我们寄期待于黑胡子 You are expected to Blackbeard.

拉布为国王乔治... Filibuster George King ... Slabut.

剧院不值钱的 Theatre worthless and otherwise.

-你那晚不在那儿 -Pearl是什么时候丢失的? - You were not there that night. - When Pearl

was lost?

它被拿走了而不是丢了 It was taken, not lost.

当我们受到了攻击的时候我在西班牙海岸附近 I was near the coast of Spain when he was

attacked.

没有谈判也没有警告... No trades or a warning ...

我用了网抢 I was facuti weapons sieve.

然后珍珠号下方的水开始蠕动... And then the water in Pearl began to stir ...

珍珠号开始猛烈的震颤... Pearl began trosneasca the violent ...

桅杆,甲板,栏杆,都在颤 Mast, deck, railings, all at the same time.

我们自己船开始砸向我们 Bottle with life. Our own ship turned against us.

船员拉紧缆绳 放弃了生还的机会 The crew was tight, and ropes gave up and last drop of life.

他们的身子和我的腿都被绳子缠着 Strings that have been winding Bad and my leg.

但我的手臂可以活动,而且手上还有把剑 But my arms were free and had a sword in his hand.

我才是这船的主人,而不是黑胡子 I am the Lord of my boat, No beard.

我是自己命运的主人,而不是黑胡子 I am the Lord of my fate, No beard.

所以,我做好该做的事 He did so I had to be done.

我活了下来 I survived.

所以,你别想到不老泉了 So you do not want Fountain.

我才不管乔治王 I do not care about the King George

谣言或是小酒馆给予了神奇的愈合的希望 rumors or tavern giving hope of miraculous healing.

我愿意付出我的左臂以换取杀死黑胡子的机会 He came out and growth for the chance to kill

Blackbeard.

为什么不是右膀子呢? Why do not you?

我需要用我的右手拿剑刺向它的心脏 I need my right to drive poisoned sword in his heart.

我会确保你有这样的机会的,伙计 I take care to say you are gross this chance, pal.

囚犯越狱了 Prisoner escapes.

逃! Escape!

我想生活! I want him alive!

我以为这是信号来着 I thought as that was the sign.

-来吧!准备好!-敌人已经逼近! - Give up! Prepare your departure! - The enemy is at our heels!

对不起了,碗儿 Sorry for the basins

但我有一个会议,机不可失的会 but I have a meeting that I will not lose me then return them.

不用了 喝吗? No need. Drink?

我们喝井里的 We drink from the source.

它怎么说,我们不能满足 没有你指着我什么事? How is it that we can not find indrepti

without you something for me?

-你带碗了吗,斯派罗? -是的 - You brought the cups, Sparrow? - Yes.

- 我看见你带了一个朋友 - 真的吗 - I see you brought thi and a friend. - And only a.

而那跛脚的人,就在附近,对吗? And the man and chiop, is next, right?

是的 Yes

现在,在我给你之前, 我还有几个条件 Now, before you give thi, I have some conditions.

说吧 Go ahead.

首先,我想要回我的罗盘 Firstly, I want to go back to my compass.

不,这是第二个 No, this is the second.

首先,给我你的承诺 我不会伤害你的安吉利卡的 First, give me your word sores that do not

Angelica.

不要把誓言寄托在你这样的人身上,斯派罗 Do not tie votes with people like you, Sparrow.

但就算我承认她不断受到威胁我也少不了一根汗毛 But it cost me nothing to admit she was

always in danger.

接下来,第二,我希望要回我的罗盘 Then, secondly, I want to go back to my compass.

求你了... 你知道我们抓到那肮脏的猪有多难吗? Please ... You know how we were to catch

the filthy pig?

不高,而不是四腿... Not above, not on four legs ...

谢谢 Thanks.

第三,胡子先生... 很少有时候 Thirdly, Mr. Beard ... There are times, rare,

我认为我做了恶行 I think that the evils they did.

比如说我对待我忠实同伴吉布斯先生的方式 For example, the way I treated Mr. Gibbs, my

faithful companion.

-是啊,我知道了... -我离开了地牢 - Yes, I understand ... - I left temnita closed.

我并不关心,即便是现在我也不在乎 但你必须放手 I did not care, I still do not care. But you

must go and you.

-就这些了? -我想是的 - That's it? - I think so.

快点,他要跑过猪,否则就和碗说再见吧 Quickly, he ran a pig otherwise goodbye and bowls.

杰克,如果你无动于衷,我想要... Jack, regardless if it is Ithi Thiele, like ...

他们做到了 It's been done.

到野猪那 Give it up mistretului.

如果你不介意,我也许能加入... If you do not suparati, Can I come in I could ...

我会展示自由的方法的,老兄 Ithi show way for the freedom of man.

我本该发誓 那就是这里的什么地方 He could have sworn and that was around here

somewhere.

我们决不能停止 We have to stop.

休息 Recess.

休息? Recess?

休息 Recess.

杰克,一开始我以为你知道你要去哪里 Jack, I start to think you know indrepti where you are.

有人说是没有目的地 但旅程本身更重要 They do not say that fate, but the journey is more

important.

碗,请吧 Bowls, please.

往后站 Give your back.

杰克... Jack ...

你是否亲眼见过... Have you seen with your own eyes ...

不老泉? Fountain of youth?

对不起,你能重复下问题吗? Excuse me, can you repeat the question?

Quartermaster ...

不,不! No, no!

等下! Wait!

水族...

Beef .... Sand ...

Scrum先生...请 Scrum Lord ... Please.

真是美啊... What a beauty ...

斯派罗,我试试先 Sparrow, I'll try first So the water.

爸爸... Father ...

瘸子... And chiopul ...

你把我带到了这里! You brought me here!

我该怎么做呢? The waiting and I do it?

爱德华... Edward Teach ...

对于海洋犯下的罪行, 国王陛下赋予我的权力 For crimes committed on the seas and oceans,

the authority vested in me

和巨大的个人满足感, by His Majesty the King and a huge personal satisfaction,

委托你保管 我声明我的囚犯 entrusted to judicial custody and declare yourself my prisoner.

如何计算? In that acuzatii?

这些罪行包括但不限 侵权盗版 The crimes include, but are not limited Piracy

叛国,谋杀,蹂躏 treason, murder, torture

还有右脚残废的小偷 steal and a right foot old and used.

有勇气面对剑吗? Have the courage to infrunti this sword?

- 你的船在距离这么多,是的 - 是... - At a distance from his ship and the sea, yeah. - Yes ...

即使你感到残酷的命运的不公 Even if you feel the chill the cruel fate,

我的最后一战的一部分 I get one last fight.

神啊,杀光他们! By God, I omorati at all!

等一下! Low season!

我想了解点东西 I want to understand one thing.

很好... Well ...

我与他们为敌,只是因为他要杀死他? I'll fight it and you will be vice versa just because he

wants to kill him?

有什么意义呢? What's the point?

没错 Exactly.

要我说就让他们互相打,我们来喝一杯, I say they fight each other, and we have a drink,

甚至还下了些赌注 你怎么看? you can even make some bets yourself. The ziceti?

是啊! Yes!

杀了他们! Omorati them!

放开我! Let me go!

Scrum,碗! Scrum, the cups!

跟我来! Follow me!

给我吧 这是一个好男孩 Give them to me. It was a good boy.

谁知怎么打 但我可以应付的 No fighter who knows, but I can handle.

把它给我! Give it to me!

Bowls,求你了 Bowls, please.

对不起,杰克, 我说,我们还需要时间 Sorry, Jack, I said that I need years.

而现在 我会为你解决 And now I thank you with yours.

锡伦... Syren ...

难道你不明白! You do not understand!

你必须给我回来了! You have to give me back!

把它还给我! Give it back!

把它还给我,求你了! Give me, please!

我想天命难违啊! I'm waiting for fate It can be hard to beat!

当我杀了你的时候不想看到你的笑! I do not want to see that smile on his face when I kill you!

想想时间吧 爱德华 You may find that you once Edward Teach.

这片土地是以国王陛下的名义... This land is proclaimed Majestatii his name, King ...

让别人注意那人的勇气 Let someone else take note the courage of this man.

小姐,酒杯谢谢 Running and Gentlemen, chalices. Please.

只有上帝才能赋予永恒的生命 这可不是异教徒的不老泉! Only God and dedication to

eternal life, this source is not pagan!

毁掉这亵渎之殿! Destroy this temple profane!

不老泉! Source!

你是个傻瓜 You were a fool.

你要求更换只有信仰可以提供 You searched replace that only faith can provide.

信心呢? Faith?

信仰是充足的阳光 让事情更清楚, Belief is not enough light to make things clearer,

同时又对盲人来说足够暗 but dark enough for the blind.

那到底是什么? And what the hell is that?

对珠儿! For Pearl!

你做了什么? What did you do?

安吉利卡,不! 它被下毒了! Angelica, no! It's poison!

他们太蠢了居然单挑黑胡子 There are so stupid way to face it at Barba

还是在不占任何优势的情况下 without causing a slight advantage.

杰克! Jack!

需要黑胡子的船舶和船员 Demands and the crew Blackbeard's,

和将要支付的剑失去了一条腿 and the sword, to be paid lost a leg.

我们走吧 Let's go!

我不会浪费一滴眼泪 I do not waste a tear.

喝下这个,不是眼泪 你必须喝另一个 Drink this, not tears. You should drink another.

不! No!

我不能两个都救 你们中的一个必须牺牲 I can not save both. One of you must sacrifice.

喝了它,父亲 为了你的灵魂 Drink you, father, for your soul.

爱德华船长,你必须救救你的女儿 Captain Teach, is dying. Save your daughter has to say.

这生命... That life ...

- 这就是给人以生命的眼泪吗 -是的,快点! - This has tears and give life. - Yes, and you hurry!

安吉利卡... 救救我,我的孩子 Angelica ... Save me, my son.

不! No!

我爱你,爸爸 I love you, Daddy.

等一下 Wait a minute.

其实... 它可能已被包围了 Actually ... It may have been the opposite.

圣杯,他的眼泪, 和其他只有水... Chalice he had tears, and the other had only water ...

魔鬼是个骗子! Devil is a liar!

父亲! Daddy!

混蛋!你怎么可以这样? Bastard! How could you do?

你的父亲救了你 或许他的灵魂如今已被救赎 His father saved you. Perhaps your soul is now

saved.

你受伤了 You're hurt.

只是我的肉体受伤了 Only my body is sore.

我的灵魂十分安宁 My soul is at peace.

- 谢谢你 - 我? - Due to Thiele. - Me?

是的 Yes

我曾迷失于... I was lost ...

风,潮汐中... Tides Winds, ...

你决定了人类的命运 Thi brought the fate of men.

但对我来说,你带来了你自己 But for me, You have just brought you.

菲利普,你可以被救赎的 尽管问我 Felipe, you can save. Just ask me.

-我在寻找一样东西 -什么? - Looking for one thing. - What?

宽恕 Sorry.

如果是我,若并没有被抓到 If you were not and I have not been captured.

-问我 -对不起 - Ask me. - Sorry.

我恨你! I hate you!

我救了你的性命 Thi, I just saved your life.

我们在其中抢劫年从我的父亲! Years we've furati my father!

我想黑胡子做的是任何父亲都会做的事 I think I did Blackbeard what any father would have

done.

你真是残酷又无知 You are cruel and ignorant.

有一发子弹的枪 A pistol with one bullet.

来在被饿死前自杀 How to kill me before dying of hunger?

我不能信任你,甜心 I can not trust you, love.

放松,这是一条商业航线,总有人会看到到船的 And calm you, this is a trade route, can draw

attention to a ship.

或者你想怎么样就怎么样 Or you can do to Ithi way, as you think.

而且我会如何逃出? And as I release these connections?

你一个半小时前摆脱了那些东西 Get rid of these links half an hour ago,

并且你等到了正确的时机发动了攻击 and have all the expected right moment to strike.

面对现实吧,杰克 我仍然爱着 Acknowledge it, Jack. I still love you.

如果你有一个姐姐和一个狗 我会选择狗 If you have a sister and a dog and choose a dog.

宝藏!这是一个能够控制风力和潮汐的东西! Treasure! It is a treasure chest of jewels able to

control the wind and tide!

- 发明家! - 等下... - Inventor! - Wait ...

我怀孕了...是你的 I'm pregnant ... The child is his.

- 我不记得我们 - 你当时喝醉了! - I do not remember being in ... - You were drunk!

事实上,我从来没那么醉过! Actually, I never was so drunk!

等下! Wait!

我有事想告诉你 I want to say something.

自从我们初次相遇我就想对你说了 I wanted to tell you this from the first moment we saw.

说吧 Get up.

我爱你 I love you.

我也爱你 And I you.

我会永远爱你珍惜你的 I have always loved. And I'll love you forever.

我得走了 I gotta go.

杰克! Jack!

我和你还没完! I'm not finished with you!

杰克! Jack!

你错过了! You lose!

复仇是我的 Vengeance is mine.

先生 Sir.

我在桥下找到的 I found her under a bridge.

所有人!动起来! Everyone at the station! Move your spurcati bugs!

干燥的时期,我得到了更好的, 但现在我需要大海和天空! The dry period that I have

improved, but now I need the sea and sky!

敬托尔图加! To Tortuga!

吉布斯 你设法搞定! mizerabilule Gibbs you got it!

好的 Yes

我希望我已经成功地盈利了 迪基在我们的企业吗? I hope we can make a profit frumu of our

company and it?

眼睛享受吧! Enjoy Thi eyes!

罗盘带指向的正是我要去的地方 Compass took me exactly where needed.

你是如何获躲过黑胡子船上的守卫的? As you pass by those who keep the Blackbeard's ship?

我用回旋 本人在新几内亚完美了 I used to maneuver I perfectionat in New Guinea.

留下整个船队真是个遗憾 It was a shame to leave behind an entire fleet.

的确如此 Indeed.

我讨厌那只猴子! I hate that monkey!

你知不知道我们如何能找到珍珠在那里? Any idea how we could Pearl out there?

我们需要一个弩,一个沙漏,三只山羊, We'll need a beast an hourglass, three goats,

我们三人中的一个要学会吹小号, one of us will to learn the trumpet,

而另一个这样做 while the other is waiting a.

我认识一个有山羊的人 I know a man who has goats.

很好!我可以这样做! Good! I can do Oh wait!

杰克,我必须要问... Jack, I have to ask ...

你有碗,水,泪...也许你能永生! You had bowls, water, tear ... Maybe you can become immortal!

不老泉的确很诱人 Source is really tempting

但不到最后时刻最好不要知道 but it is better not to know thi what could be his last moments.

你的每一个生物都生活在无限的奥秘之中 Each piece of your creatures entirely to live in the

infinite mystery.

还有,谁说我不能永生的? And who says he will not live forever?

发现了不老泉 Discovered the fountain of youth.

吉布斯,从一个方面来说我别无选择了 我注定了就是海盗 I do not have a choice in regards

Gibbs. My life is a pirate's life.

John Is it?


本文标签: 没有 知道 不老泉 船员 需要