admin 管理员组

文章数量: 887021


2024年2月7日发(作者:configure原理)

干得好

Great work!

迈克紧张得都要心脏病发了

Michael is having a heart attack.

这才像话 那么...

That's my girl! So...

接受吧 接受吧

Take it. Take it.

拿下那一万五千美元

Shell. $15,000, Shell.

我想要一条渔船

I'm thinking fishing boat.

你是想要一条渔船

Oh, you might be thinking fishing boat.

但我还想要一件礼服呢

But I'm thinking a gown. Ah!

-不错 -是的

- Nice. - Yes.

如果你再答一题且没被淘汰

Well, if you went one more and you didn't knock out the 75,

你的奖金将达到三万七千美元

your offer would be about 37,000,

这样婚礼上就不缺礼服了

so there's a wedding plus a gown.

不可否认 迈克

There's no denying, Michael,

那可是一大笔钱

that is exceptionally good cash.

但同样不可否认的是 这其中的风险...

There's no denying that

-你叫的急救吗 -是

- You called the ambos up? - Yeah.

-她吃了什么 -海♥洛♥因♥

- What has she taken? - Heroin.

但同时无法否认的是

But there is also no doubting

如果你跳过这道题

that if you avoid it,

那恐怕只有两万五千元

your next offer will be something like 25.

在我看来 不入虎穴焉得虎子

No guts, no glory, I suppose.

全看你了 黛尔

it's all up to you, Darl.

慎重考虑啊

Think clearly, though.

不接受

No deal!

瞧瞧你丈夫

Look at your husband.

那么

So...

抱歉 我不记得是否问过14号♥了

I'm sorry, I don't remember if I have actually asked number 14

她觉得自己怎么样

what she thought she may have.

-纳络酮注射了吗 -是的

- Narcan's in? - Yes.

是的 你也一样吧

Oh, yes, you did too, didn't you?

-天哪 天哪 -我的老天爷啊

- Oh, lordy, lordy! - Lots of lordy!

喂 你好

Hello.

外婆 我是乔

Grandma, it's J.

-谁 -乔什

- Who? - Josh.

乔什啊

Oh, Josh!

你好吗 宝贝儿

How are you, darling'?

嗯 还行

Yeah, good.

妈妈吸毒过量死了 所以...

Um, Mum's gone and OD'd and she's died

你还好吧

Are you OK?

我还好 抱歉

Yeah, I'm OK. Sorry.

也许我该委婉一点

I probably should have said it a bit slower

而不是就这么直接说出来

and not just go and blurt it out like that.

我不知道现在该怎么办

I don't really know what I'm supposed to do now.

-她现在哪儿 -被带走了

- Where is she? - They took her away.

救护车来过

The ambulance came.

警♥察♥那边呢 宝贝

What about the cops, honey?

他们来做了份笔录

They showed up and they took a statement and that,

但我说我18岁了

but I said that I was 18

现在我真不知该怎么办了

and now I don't really know what I'm supposed to do.

好吧

Right, right.

他们什么也没说

They didn't say anything, you know.

像是 我要不要安排个葬礼之类

Like, am I supposed to organise the funeral and that?

我也根本不知道怎么

Like, I don't know what I'm supposed to do

处理那些文件工作

with all the paperwork

还有安排什么的 你明白吗

and the arrangements and that, you know?

明白

Yeah.

然后我想起唐尼外公死时

And I remember when Grandpa Donny died

所有事宜都是你处理的

that you were on top of everything,

所以我就打给你了

so, you know, I called.

听着 宝贝 等着

Listen, baby, hang on.

我过去接你 好吗

I'm coming to get you, OK?

Yep. Um...

你还记得我们住哪儿吗

do you remember where we live?

我当然记得了 亲爱的

Of course I do, sweetheart.

你乖乖坐着 我马上赶到

You sit tight. I'll be right there.

Yep. OK.

再见

'Bye.

累死了

Oh! Puffed.

东西都收拾好了吗

You got your bags packed?

过来 小宝贝

Come here, sweetie.

拿上行李 宝贝

Get your bags, honey.

动物王国

妈妈一直让我远离她的家人 因为她害怕

Mum kept me away from her family because she was scared.

我当时并没意识到

l didn't realise it at the time,

其实他们都很害怕

but they were all scared,

即使他们没表现出来

even if they didn't show it.

我觉得就连巴里·布朗也害怕

l think even Barry Brown was scared,

即使他也从未表现出来过

even though he never showed it.

只要有老巴在 大家就觉得安心

Everyone felt safe around Baz.

要是你碍他事 他会拧下你的脑袋

He'd punch your head off if you got in the way,

要是他在持枪抢劫

if he was in the middle of an armed

九千四百

9,400.

而你堵住了门挡了他的道儿

...you got between him and the door,

他会毫不犹豫地把你揍趴下

he'd put you on the ground and not think twice about it.

早上好 亲爱的

Morning, baby.

但是他对我挺好

But he was good to me.

对其他人也挺好

And to everyone else.

你想喝果汁吗 蓝妈妈在榨果汁

You want juice? Smurf's juicing.

嗨 戴伦叔叔

Hi, Uncle Darren.

说真的 别再叫我叔叔了

Seriously, you've got to stop calling me 'uncle'.

搞得我都起鸡皮疙瘩了

It gives me the creeps.

戴伦只比我大几岁

Darren was only a couple of years older than me.

小时候 他是我最要好的朋友

When we were little kids, he was like my best friend.

我们一起干过冲汽车扔石头之类的事

We used to throw rocks at cars and that.

他在自行车越野赛里表现得比我好多了

He had a way better BMX than me.

黛西 过来

Daisy, come here!

我的车烂透了

My bike was shit.

过来 好孩子 过来

Come here. Good girl. Come on.

-过来 过来 -你干吗呢

- Come on, come on. - What you doing, hon?

你觉得呢 出来

What's it look like? Get out!

好好待着

Stay there.

待着别动

Stay there!

老妈 操 拜托

Oh, Mum. Fuck. Seriously!

你在搞什么鬼东西

What the fuck is going on?

谁让你往家里拿这么吵的玩意

Who said you could bring that noise thing in my house?

-这是你的 -才不是 净瞎说

- It's yours. - It is not. Bullshit.

真的是 我在洗碗槽里找到的

Yes, it is. I found it under the sink.

-你要不要喝果汁 -不要

- Do you want a juice? - No.

克雷格叔叔总是火急火燎的

My uncle Craig moved really

好像他时刻准备着冲锋陷阵

...he was trying to stay in front of something.

-克雷格 -干吗

- Craig. - What?

-过来 -我忙着呢

- Come here. - I'm busy.

而外婆 蓝妈妈

And

-忙什么呢 -很忙就是了

- Doing what? - I'm just busy.

过来给我亲亲

Come here and give me a kiss.

她似乎只想跟孩子们在一起

...she just seemed to want to be wherever the boys were.

不管孩子们干什么 她只想陪在旁边

And she just wanted to be around whatever the boys were doing.

但他们都很害怕 即使没有表现出来

But they were all scared, even if they didn't show it.

即使他们还不明白

Even if they didn't know it exactly.

即使他们在自欺欺人

Even if they were having to do what crooks do all the time,

对显而易见的事视而不见

which is block out the thing they must know-

他们其实很明白

they must

所以骗子总是失败

... which is that crooks always come undone.

总是失败

Always.

不管怎样总是失败

One way or another.

当时的墨尔本

In Melbourne at this time -

距离现在也不是很久

this was a while ago now -

持械抢劫专案组雷厉风行

the Armed Robbery Squad was out of control.

他们想毙谁就毙谁 无法无天

They were shooting guys willy-nilly and getting away with it.

而他们盯上老巴和我们家好几个月了

And they'd been after Baz and my family for months.

但他们真正想要和痛恨的人

But the guy they really wanted, the guy they really hated,

是我另一个叔叔 安德鲁叔叔

was my other uncle - uncle Andrew.

不过大家都称他为教皇

But everyone just called him Pope.

他当时正躲在某个汽车旅馆里

He was hiding in a motel room somewhere

因为他听说下一个就轮到他了

'cause he heard he was next.

这些给你们

These are for you.

谢谢你 哥们

Thanks, mate.

他不在这 你们是浪费时间

He's not here. You guys are wasting your time.

你说谁

Who's not here?

你知道我说的是谁

You know who I mean.

我听不懂你在讲什么

I don't know what you're talking about.

克雷格在贩毒

Craig was selling drugs.

生意兴隆得很

He was selling lots of them.

你哥哥听说了

Has your brother heard the

持械抢劫专案组的动静了吧

noises Armed Robbery Squad have been making?

是的

Yeah.

说他们要对付他 所以他溜了

He said they're out to get him so he's fucked off somewhere.

缉毒组有个警探暗地里帮他

He had a detective in the drug squad helping him do it.

一个叫兰道·洛奇的家伙

A guy called Randall Roache.

这是安德烈的货吗

Is this the Anderis gear?

不 只有一半 另一半还锁着

No, that's half. The other half's still in lockup.

咱们回头再说 伙计

We'll talk about it later, mate.

我孩子还在车里等着

My kid's in the car.

我得带他去练习足球

I've got to go to soccer practice.

他们在富士贵的一家鱼店见面

They'd meet in a fish shop In Footscray

因为克雷格喜欢鱼

'cause Craig loved fish.

他们到底为什么要对付他

What have they got against him, anyway?

他们要他消失 伙计

Well, they want him gone, mate.

他们知道在法庭上站不住脚

They don't think anything they've done's gonna stand in court

所以就想亲自斩草除根

so they want to put him off themselves.

那他们干嘛跟教皇过不去

And why are they going on about Pope?

-老巴和戴伦呢 -操 我哪知道

- What about Baz and Darren? - Fuck, I don't know.

你也知道那帮人的德行 他们是牛仔

You know what these guys are like. They're cowboys.

-他们一向为所欲为 -那他该怎么办

- They do whatever they want. - What's he supposed to do?

就告诉他丫的低调点 伙计

Just tell him to pull his fucking head in, mate.

现在整件事快完蛋了

The whole thing's falling apart over there.

持械抢劫专案组

Armed Robbery's about to

马上就要解散了 所有的事就此了解

be disbanded and everything will just go away.

告诉他只要老实低调些就好

Just tell him to pull his fucking head in.

他已经很低调了

His head's in. Your head

你还要教皇怎么躲

doesn't get any more in than Pope's head.

伙计 就算关老子屁事

Mate, even if I gave a shit,

你冲我吼也没用

you'd be telling the wrong bloke.

我♥操♥

Fuck!

我也不知道 我觉得这一切都很陌生

And I don't know, like, all this seems strange to me

但却并不奇怪

but not strange either.

你明白我的意思吧

You know what I mean?

小孩子就是待在那里

Kids just are wherever they are

做着该做的事情 明白吧

and they just do whatever they're doing, you know?

而我就在这 这就是我正在做的事

This is where I was and this is what I was doing.

我妈死后 我就被丢进这样的世界

After my mum died, this was just the world I got thrown into.

喂 哥们

Hey, buddy. Hey!

是绿灯啦 你个蠢货

Light's green, you idiot.

你眼神不好使啊 伙计 你♥他♥妈♥看什么看

You got a staring problem, mate? What the fuck you looking at?

怎样 有种来追我啊

Yeah, fucking' get me.

去找他

Go get him. Oi!

找他干吗

And do what?

让他知道谁才是老大

Let him know who's king.

过来 快出来啊

Come on, come outside.

我要弄死你丫的 滚出来

I'll deck ya, mate. Come outside.

快点 蠢货 滚出来

Come on, idiot. Come outside.

喂喂喂 大哥

Wha-hey-hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa, brother.

放松 我只是想聊聊 好吧

Just relax, man. I was just gonna have a chat to him, alright?

冷静点 兄弟

Just chill, bro.

去他♥娘♥的♥

Fuck this, man.

咱们快走

Fuck out of here, man!

感觉如何

How did that feel? Huh?

是不是很来劲儿

Did you get a little stiffy? Yeah?

有点意思 是吧

Bit of fun, huh?

我给你一百块

I'll give you 100 bucks.

好了

Come on!

我给你一百块

I'll give you 100 bucks.

宝贝 别人都看着呢

Honey, people are watching.

两百块

200 bucks.

你就不能让你马子配合点么

Would you fucking' motivate your girlfriend?

-伙计 别逗她了 -是吗

- Mate, just let her alone. - Yeah?

好啦 张嘴 两百块哦

OK, open up. 200 bucks.

很好 这才对嘛

Alright. That's the way.

太棒了

Awesome!

真♥他♥妈♥钱多烧的

Fucking' rich!

妮可真是个甜妞

Hey, so Nicole's a sweetie.

你哪儿搞到她的

Where'd you find her?

在学校认识的

Found her at school.

-你要去哪儿 -干吗

- Where are you going? - What?

洗手了吗

Did you wash your hands?

没有

No.

你的手碰过你的小♥弟♥弟♥了

You had your hands on your cock.

只要你的手摸过屁♥股♥和小♥弟♥弟♥

Your hands go anywhere near your arse or your cock,

事后就要洗手

you wash them after.

天哪 快点儿

Jeez. Come on.

打点肥皂

Bit of soap.

很好 搓出点泡沫来

Yeah. Get a lather going.

冲干净

Rinse.

好了 洗干净了

Alright, that's enough.

把手放下面

Now stick them under there.

我是隐形人 这东西感应不到我

I'll invisible. These things never see me.

没人是隐形的 伙计

No-one's invisible, mate.

你只要放到这底下就好

You've got to get right up in there.

这不就得了

There you go.

打扰一下

Excuse me.

结账

The bill.

洛奇说让你低调些

Roache said just pull your head in.

好吗 你们大家都得低调

Right? You all got to pull your heads in.

先生 这里禁止吸烟

Sir, there's no smoking in here.

抱歉 就抽两口

Sorry. Just doing it a little bit.

他们没有监视你吧

They're not watching you.

就不能贿赂下他们吗

Can't you cut 'em in?

给他们点甜头什么的

Just give 'em a drink.

他们可是持械抢劫专案组 伙计

It's the Armed Robbery Squad, mate.

不吃这一套

They don't do business.

洛奇说只要你低调些

Roache just says pull your heads in

事情自会平息

and it'll all go away.

好吗

Right?

先生 你不能在这吸烟

Sir, you cannot smoke in here.

操♥他♥妈♥的

Oh, for fucks sake.

好了 我们马上走了 没事了

Alright. That's alright. We're done here. It's good.

妈妈 我要回家

Mum! I'm going home.

亲爱的 你能开车吗

Oh, darling, are you alright to drive?

你没喝酒吧

You're not drunk, are you?

没喝 我没事 挺好的

No, I'm OK. I'm fine.

过来亲我们一下

Come and give us a kiss.

你就不能消停会吗 伙计

Do you ever stop, mate?

说真的 每次见你都在吸粉

Seriously, every time I see you you're chopping in.

你这辈子就没想好好睡一觉吗

Why don't you try going to sleep for once in your life?

老巴 我睡得像个孩子那样香

Bazza, I sleep like a baby.

来一口吗

Want some?

不用了 她不吸

Oh, no, she's alright.

我可没说

Says you.

对嘛 别无视人家的自♥由♥嘛 伙计

Yeah. Don't trample her freedom, mate.

甜心 你要来点吗

Sweetheart, would you like some?

我们今晚很开心 你偏要自说自话

We're here having a nice night and you have to do your own thing.

那你♥他♥妈♥的就别看啊

Well, fucking' avert your eyes.

乔 你能去拿点喝的吗

J, can you go and get some drinks?

能给老巴拿一大杯吗

Can you get Bazza a really big one?

让他放松一下

Loosen him up just a little bit.

你还好吧 亲爱的

Are you alright, love?

J?

-快回答他们 -我没事

- OK, tell 'em, tell 'em. - I'm alright.

真的吗

Are you sure?

猜猜我是谁

Guess - who am I?

教皇叔叔

Uncle Pope.

你认识我吗

Do you know me?

认识 你是茱莉亚的孩子

Yeah, you're Julia's kid.

最好把那里打扫一下

Better be cleaning that up in there.

搞得一点惊喜都没了

Ruined my surprise.

他们不是真的要开枪杀你

They're not actually gonna shoot ya.

你知道的吧

You know that, don't you?

估计他们对米奇和佩蒂·斯彼得

Bet that's what they said

说的也是这一套

to Mickey Petey Speed as well.

伙计 要是他们有我们的把柄

Mate, if they had anything on us,

早就拿出来了

they would be using it.

但他们没有 所以他们只能

But they don't, so then all they can do

坐着车里 在我家外面干瞪眼

is sit in a car outside my fucking house.

是啊

他们还有更大的事要烦

They've got bigger fish to fry.

持械抢劫专案组马上要解散了

The Armed Rob's getting shut down.

一半成员会被调去重案组

Half those guys will get shuffled over to Major Crime Squad.

剩下的人该干吗就干吗去

Rest will go, you know, wherever.

他们的势力迟早瓦解

And their whole club will fall to bits.

所以他们现在就想抓我们把柄

All they can try and do now is get something over on us.

他们已经抓到了你的把柄

They got something over on you.

还逼得你跑路

Yeah, they made you run.

你个混球

You're a fuck.

你去让人到处

You don't have them out there

嚷嚷着要杀你试试

telling people they want to knock ya.

-老巴 我们该走了 -马上就走 宝贝

- Baz, we should go. - Yeah, in a minute, babe.

很晚了 我们得走了 查莉还在看孩子

It's late. We should go. Charlie's babysitting.

好 就一会 我们还没说完

Yeah, well, I'm just talking.

打电♥话♥给查莉

Call Charlie.

要是她留宿我就给她一千块

I'll pay her 1,000 bucks if she stays over the night.

难怪一捆钱里少了一千

Yeah, nine grand a pop's as good as it gets now.

原来是你拿去

I don't know that you've got

给了保姆

1,000 bucks to give the babysitter.

没错 一点没错

Yeah. True. That's not untrue.

你们听到了吗

Hey, hey. Can you hear that?

怎么了

What?

他妈的仔细听

Fucking' listen.

宝贝 是什么声

What is it, hon?

逗你玩的

Pull my finger.

逗你玩的

Pull my finger!

混♥蛋♥

Mongrel!

孩子们 别闹了

Kids, cut it out.

放开他 宝贝

Get off him, hon.

安德鲁扭我胳膊

Andrew's got my arm! Argh!

-你去哪儿 -超♥市♥

- Where are you going? - Supermarket.

去买♥♥什么

What to get?

没什么

Not much.

到底去干嘛

What?

我要去见教皇

I'm gonna meet Pope.

条子还要在外面呆多久

How long's that car gonna stay parked outside our house?

我去找他就是为这事

This is what I'm gonna go meet him about.

-已经一周了 -嗯

- It's been there for a week. - Mmm.

是啊 所以我才要

Yeah, well, this is what

去见他 是吧

I'm gonna go and meet him about, aren't I?

你能不能别动不动就摸我屁♥股♥

Can you not pinch my arse every five seconds?

我情不自禁 我喜欢这样

Oh, but I can't help it. I love it!

回见

See ya.

-买♥♥点牛奶 -好

- Get milk. - Nuh!

给 老兄

Here, mate.

拿着 这是我的号♥码

Take that. That's my number.

大约是我下周的号♥码

That'll be my number for the next week or so

我每周都会换

and then I'll l change it every week.

好 这是你那份

Right. That's your split.

真是扯蛋

It's bullshit.

-抱歉 美女 -借过

- Sorry, love. - Excuse me.

老兄 我不知道

Mate, I don't know what

你对将来有何打算

you're thinking about your future and that

但我受够这堆破事了

but I'm about done with this shit.

我要做些改变

I need some sort of change.

股市很不错

The stock market's working.

我投了两万现在涨到六万了

You know that 20 grand I put in there is 60 now?

明白吗 只要你一旦入市

See, you get a foot in that door,

保证你能赚大钱 知道吗

there's serious money to be made, you know?

老兄 我对股市一无所知

I don't know anything about the stock market, mate.

那又如何 我也不懂

So what? Neither did I.

无所谓

Doesn't matter.

边做边学

You get the paper, you learn it.

无所谓了 我们这行不能再做下去了 老兄

It doesn't matter. Our game, it's over, mate.

越来越难混了 简直是笑话了

It's getting too hard. It's a fucking joke.

克雷格靠着贩毒

You know, Craig's making a fucking fortune

赚了好大一笔钱

with the drug thing.

你看到他买♥♥的房♥子了

You saw the house he's bought.

我不知道我能不能做到

I don't know I got that in me.

-太肮脏了 -没错

- It's grubby. - Mmm.

卑鄙下流的生意

You know? Grubby business.

而股市 老兄

The stock market, mate.

最近是蒸蒸日上

There's a resources boom.

我帮你入门

I'll l get you started.

帮你建个账户 你就自己上路了

I'll l set you an account up and you're away.

老兄...我

Yeah, I...mate,

我没有电脑

I don't have a computer.

不用电脑

Don't need a computer.

我不知道该怎么办...

Well, I don't know what I'm gonna do.

其实

在我看来 我也不知道

Either do I, is what I'm saying.

但我还是觉得 每天都是新的开始

But every day's a new day is what I'm also saying.

这他妈的是毛意思

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

我♥操♥

Aw, fuck.

又来

Here we go.

伙计们 他刚走

Oh, shit, guys, you just missed him.

没关系 我找你

That's alright. I like you better.

他有枪

He's got a gun!

-你和凯茜说了吗 -我得挂了 亲爱的

- You spoken to Cath? - I gotta go, hon.

有吗

Huh?

哭出来吧 宝贝

It's OK to cry, honey.

宝贝 过来

Honey, come here.

混♥蛋♥

Dogs!

Fuck.

-妈♥了♥个♥逼♥ -好了 宝贝

- FUCK! - Hey, come on, baby.

冷静点 过来 没事了

Calm down. Come here. Come on.

这不可能 妮姬

It can't happen, Nick.

你还在上学 在读高三

You're at school. You're in Year 12:

他要地方住 妈妈 出事了

He really needs somewhere, Mum. There's things going on.

-什么事 -就是有事

- What things? - Things.

我不知道 这只是暂时的

I don't know. It'd just be for a while.

你还在上学 妮姬

You're still at school, Nick.

这会搅乱你的生活

You're probably gonna make a mess of it as it is.

你也不该当着乔的面问我

And you shouldn't be asking me this right in front of J.

怎么 不想被他看到你有多操蛋吗

Why? 'Cause you don't want him to see what a bitch you are?

好了 别说了

Hey, hey, hey, come on.

乔的一个朋友今天被条子开枪打了

Look, one of J's friends got shot by the cops today,

他死了 好吗

and he's dead, OK?

我觉得让他留在这

And I don't think it would

根本没什么大不了

be that big a deal to let him stay here.

我跟他不熟

I didn't know him too well.

他在哪儿被杀的

Where was this?

普拉汉吧[墨尔本郊区]

Um...Prahran, I think.

新闻上报道了

That was on the news.

我和他不是很熟

I didn't know him too well.

只是...事情太突然了

it was just a shock and everything.

我们能做点什么吗

Well, uh, I mean, can we do anything?

你要来点喝的什么的吗

I mean, do you want a ?

不用了 谢谢

No, thanks.

你好歹考虑一下吧

So maybe you can think about that.

头枕电♥话♥ 寂寞难耐

I'm lying alone with my head on the phone

念汝如狂 心似刀割

Thinking of you till it hurts

你也黯然神伤 无奈徒留

I know you hurt too but what else can we do

痛苦不堪 心碎不已

Tormented and torn apart

我想心怀你的微笑

I wish I could carry your smile in my heart

即使在人生的低谷

For times when my life seems so low

让我仍能憧憬明天

It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring

尽管未来难以预料

When today doesn't really know

难以预料

Doesn't really know

逝去的爱 让我茫然无措

I'm all out of love I'm so lost without you

你向来正确 对此我深信不疑

I know you were right. Believing for so long

失去的爱 我该何去何从

I'm all out of love. What am I without you?

即使已经太迟 我还要告诉你

I can't be too late

我是错得如此离谱

to say that I was so wrong

求你回心转意 回到我身边

I want you to come back and carry me home

告别漫漫孤独长夜

Away from these long, lonely nights

我想拥你入怀 你可曾感同身受

I'm reaching for you. Are you feeling it too?

你可会同样接受

Does the feeling seem oh, so right?

如果我此刻来电 告诉你

And what would you say if I called on you now?

我无法再继续等待 你会怎样

And said that I can't

老兄 她很漂亮

She's beautiful, mate.

你知道为什么我和

You know why your mum and I

你妈妈这么久没联♥系♥吗

didn't talk for so long?

不知道

No.

我们吵了一架

We had

听过500游戏吗[一种吃墩卡牌游戏]

You know the card game 500?

她说要是手上没将牌

She reckoned you can play the joker whenever you want

就可以随意出大小王

in a no-trumps hand.

她当时喝醉了 我也醉了 但我是对的

She was drunk. I was drunk too, but I was right.

看看什么下场吧

So look what happens.

这么多年过去了 她死了

Years go by and then she's gone.

而我失去了唯一的女儿

And I lose my

就因为你手上没将牌时

'cause you can't play the joker whenever you want

不能随便出大小王

in a no-trumps hand.

我这么多年来也见不到你

And I don't get to see you for years.

这让我很难受

That made me real sad.

但我现在能看见你了

But I'm getting to see you now.

无时无刻

All the time.

好了 站起来 让我看看你

OK. Stand up. Let's have a look at you.

真帅

Sweet!

-我看起来如何 -气色很好

- How do I look? - You look good.

很好

Correct.

帅小伙子

Beautiful boy.

你哪儿搞来的那件西装 这算什么西装

Where would you get that suit? What's that suit?

普通西装而已

It's a suit.

你觉得穿着很好看吗

What, do you think it looks good on you?

怎么

What?

看着像基佬 你是玻璃吗

Looks gay. Are you gay?

给我闭嘴好不好

Fuck off, will you?

我很认真地问你

It's a serious question.

我不在乎你是不是基佬

I don't care if you're gay or if you're not gay, you know?

就算是也没关系 老兄

It's alright if you are, mate.

我只是希望你能告诉我

I just want you to tell me about it, you know?

我不在乎你是不是基佬

I don't care whether you're gay or you're not gay.

只是希望你能跟我说说 好吗

I just want you to talk to me about it, you know?

你在倒饮料吗

Making yourself a drink?

-对 -什么饮料

- Yep. - What is it?

威士忌加可乐

It's a bourbon and coke.

这种饮料不是很基 老兄

Bourbon and coke's not a very gay drink, mate.

我觉得 如果你真是基佬

look, if you're a gay man, if you are,

想给自己来一杯很基的饮料

and you want to make yourself a gay drink,

那就随你喜欢

just go ahead and make yourself a gay drink.

明白吗 我就这意思 老兄

You know what I mean? That's what I'm talking about, mate.

我只想让你告诉我

I just want you to tell me things.

我不忍♥看到你自欺欺人

You know, it just kills me to see you living a lie.

说真的 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴好吗

Look, will you fuck off? Seriously.

你觉得我们该做什么

What do you think we should do?

我觉得我们应该

I think we should be there

去陪陪凯茜他们

for Cath and the family and that.

你会怎么做 戴伦

What are you gonna do, Darren?

这样是不对的 但是...

It's wrong and all that but,

如果换做死的是你

You know, if Baz was still here right now

而老巴还活着

and we'd just been to your funeral,

他可不会在这里唧唧歪歪

we wouldn't be having this conversation.

他肯定早就有所行动了

'Cause he'd have already done something about it.

如果你不想做是因为害怕...

If you don't want to do anything because you'

是因为害怕吗

Is it because you're scared?

就算是也没关系

It's alright if you are.

只要你告诉我

I just want you to tell me about it.

和我说说

Just talk to me.

-克雷格呢 -不知道

- Where's Craig? - I don't know.

帮我个忙吧

I need a favour, alright?

你对车子很在行吧

You're good with cars, yeah?

-对 -好

- Yeah. - OK.

帮我弄辆霍顿之类的车

You go get me a Commodore or something like that

开到戴伦那儿去

and bring it to Darren's place.

好吗

Alright?

大约凌晨两点

At, uh, 2am.

为什么是我

How come?

因为我要你做

'Cause I told you to.

它在哪儿

Where is it?

停在后院 一辆白色霍顿

It's parked around back. It's a white Commodore.

你这是做什么

What are you doing that for?

都什么时候了

What are you doing that now for?

谁让你现在吸大♥麻♥的

What makes you think that's a good idea to do that now?

包 拿上包

The bag. Get the bag.

对了

Oh, and hey,

我们不在时要是有电♥话♥

anyone calls while we're out,

你就说戴伦在洗澡

you tell them Darren's in the shower.

抱歉 我迟到了

I'm so sorry I'm late.

外面见 伙计

See you out there, mate.

很好 谢谢你 警佐

Great. Thanks, Sergeant.

里奇蒙49号♥ 收到了吗

Richmond 49, do you copy?

我们是里奇蒙49号♥

49 Richmond, we copy.

报告你们的位置

49, what's your current position?

桥街西侧 正朝教堂驶去

We're heading west on Bridge Road towards Church.

49号♥ 布隆达拉市局目前抽不开人手

49, Boroondara's units are all tied up at present.

你们能去下山楂区达西街36号♥吗

Can you head over to 36 Darcy Street In Hawthorn?

那里有位伯尼太太报案说

A Mrs Birnie of that address has reported

有辆白色霍顿轿车停在路中间

a white Commodore sedan in the middle of the road.

看起来被偷了 窗户被击碎了

Says it looks stolen. Windows are smashed.

收到 我们这就赶去查看

49 roger. We'll give it a look.

-应该是这辆 -是的

- Oh, this looks like it. - Yep.

转过来 笨猪

Turn around, pig cunt.

戴伦

Darren?

-戴伦 怎么回事 -去睡觉

- Darren, what happened? - Go to sleep.

我要回家吗

Should I go home?

Hello.

他伸腿去够了球

Oh, he's stretched out that one.

他一边问

And he's asking the question.

一边微微耸肩

A little shrug of the shoulders, uh...

他显然是不知道

He obviously doesn't know.

我觉得是出界了

And I think that's out!

他抬脚把球够回来

Yes, he lifts his foot to get it back

而那时球已经...

and I think the ball

这个斯里兰卡的家伙叫什么来着

This Sri Lankan guy here, what's his name?

穆罗塔兰吗

Muralitharan?

-啥 -穆罗塔兰

- What? - Muralitharan.

对 他很有趣

Yeah. He's funny.

克雷格呢

Where's Craig?

不知道

Oh, I don't know.

谁给你理的发

Hey, who cuts your hair?

妮姬

Nicky.

是吗

Yeah?

你觉得如果我问她 她会帮我剪吗

Do you think maybe she'd cut my hair if I asked her?

也许吧

Maybe.

-你去哪儿 -回房♥间

- Where are you going? - Just gonna go to my room.

听着 要是你想

Listen, you know if you

谈谈什么事

ever want to talk about anything or anything,

可以来找我

I'm there, right?

如果你需要帮忙或怎么的

I mean, if you need help with anything or whatever,

我很愿意帮助你

I'd like to do that for you.

好 好吧

Yeah. Right, OK.

你好 乔什

G'day, Josh.

我是莱基探长

I'm Detective Senior Sergeant Leckie.

这位是诺里斯警探

This is Detective Norris.

这位是公共事业部的哈洛普先生

Mr Harrop here's from the Department of Human Services.

法律规定

It's a requirement under the law

问讯不满十八岁的未成年人时

when questioning anybody under the age of 18

监护人或法律代表

that they be accompanied by a guardian

必须在场

or legal representative.

如果没有上述人物

In the absence of such a person,

就由约翰这样的官员代为出席

a department officer such as John here must be present.

我必须提醒你

I must also advise you you're under no obligation

此刻你有权保持沉默

to say anything at this point in time

但你所说的每一句话

but anything you do say can be used as evidence

都将作为呈堂证供

in any later court appearances.

-明白了吗 -明白了

- Do you understand? - Yeah.

好 不用很长时间

OK. This shouldn't take too long.

我已经等了好几个小时了

I've already been here for hours.

我很抱歉

Yeah, I'm sorry about that.

今天很忙 相信你能理解

It's been a big day, as I'm sure you can understand.

请说出你的全名

Please state your full name.

乔舒亚·丹尼尔·柯迪

Joshua Daniel Cody.

乔什 知道你为什么在这吗

And do you know why you're here, Josh?

不清楚

I wouldn't have a clue.

昨晚 两名警♥察♥在山楂区

Right, well, last night, two police officers were shot dead

调查一辆被盗车辆时被枪杀

investigating a stolen car in Hawthorn.

能告诉我你昨晚在哪儿吗

Can you tell me where you were last night?

-我在家 -地址是什么

- I was at home. - What's the address there?

艾文霍区哈丁街十七号♥

17 Harding Street, Ivanhoe.

好 乔什 你昨晚在家做什么

OK. What were you doing at home last night, Josh?

就看看电视

Just watching TV:

与你住在一起的叔叔们

Were your uncles at that address

整晚都在家吗

with you all night last night?

他们在家 但我很早就睡了

They were home, but I fell asleep pretty early

所以完全不知道他们干了什么

so I wouldn't have a clue, really, what they were up to.

或许在看电视什么的吧

Think they might have just been watching TV, sort of thing.

你们一起看的吗

They were watching TV with you?

他们进来的时候

They came in at some point

我已经快睡着了 所以...

but by that point I was already half asleep, so...

你在看什么呢

What were you watching?

记得是《搞笑家庭影视》

I think it was that 'Funniest Home Videos'.

我在沙发上打了个盹

I was pretty much just having a nap on the couch.

然后在这个时候

And so, at some point,

你的三个叔叔都进来了吗

all three of your uncles came into the room?

是这样吗 还是只有一个 或是两个

Is that right, or...or just one of them, or...or maybe two?

能告诉我具体是哪些人吗

Can you tell me exactly who was there?

没办法跟你说

I can't really tell you.

当时我很累 只记得旁边有人

I was that tired that I only remember there were people around

但搞不清到底是哪些人

but, you know, I can't say who

我基本上没睁过眼

Basically I had my eyes shut, sort of thing.

没听到谁说话吗

You don't remember who you heard?

我之所以很困

he reason I was so sleepy

是因为吸了点大♥麻♥

is cause I smoked some marijuana

你也知道 我当时有些...

u know, I was

神志不清

..sort of thing.

本来我不想说

I didn't want to have to tell you guys that.

你还记得当你听说

Do you remember where you were

巴里·布朗被杀时 自己在哪吗

when you heard the news of Barry Brown's death?

我在家

I was home.

你家人对这消息反应如何

And how did the family take that news?

我想克雷格一定非常沮丧

I... I imagine Craig was pretty upset.

嗯 他很伤心

Yeah, he was sad.

怎么个伤心法

Sad in what way?

他哭了

He was crying.

你亲眼见到他哭了吗 你看到了什么

You actually physically saw him crying? What did you see?

他的脸哭得通红

His face was red,

眼泪流出来 他不停地擦

...water coming out of his eyes and he was rubbing them.

他怎么擦眼泪的

How was he rubbing his eyes?

呃 就像这样

Um,

然后呢

And, uh, what's taken place after that?

他有没有说了些什么

Has he said anything or made any comments

你还能想起来吗

that you can recall?

是这样 我最近一直有吸大♥麻♥

Oh, look, I've been smoking a fair bit lately

所以脑子里是一团浆糊

so my memory's pretty fucked.

可是

不知道 应该没什么吧

..Don't know, I don't think so.

就我们今天所谈的事

Is there anything else you'd like to add

你还有什么要补充的吗

in regard to these matters we've discussed here today?

没有

No.

好吧 我们这次问讯先暂停一下

OK, we'll suspend the interview right there.

我和诺里斯警探一会再过来

Uh, Detective Norris and I will be back in a tick.

你想喝点什么吗

You want a drink or anything?

不了

No.

-橙汁什么的吗 -不用 谢谢

- Orange juice or something? - No, thanks.

你忘了老巴了吗

Have you forgotten about Baz, have you?

一直以来是谁在照顾你 谁给你钱

Who's been looking after you? Who's been giving you money?

是我和老巴 就我们俩

Huh? Me and Baz have. That's who.

克雷格给了你什么

And what does Craig give you?

他赚了那么多钱 却给了你多少

He's making a fortune. How much does he give you?

克雷格为我买♥♥了套公♥寓♥

Craig bought me my flat.

错 那不是你的房♥子

Nuh. You don't own it.

他只是让你住在那里

He just lets you live there.

你自己又为老巴做了些什么

What is it you think you've done for Baz?

你以为老巴在乎你干的那些破事吗

You think Baz gives two hoots for what you've gone and done?

谢谢 宝贝儿

Thanks, love.

-可以结♥帐♥吗 谢谢 -好的

- Can we have the bill, please? - Sure.

他死了

He's dead.

我知道你很难受 宝贝儿

I know you care, honey.

但别以为只有你

But don't you go thinking you

才特别难受

care in a special way like nobody else does.

克雷格来了

Craig.

也许你得重新开始吃药

Maybe you should start taking your pills again.

搞毛

What the fuck? Hey?

他们怎么这么快就发现了

What were they doing there so quick?

他们知道你们会为老巴报仇

They know who Baz's friends are.

-操 -小点声

- Fuck! - Keep your voice down.

伙计 要是他们有证据

Mate, if they knew something,

我们肯定出不来

we'd still be in there.

条子们还想请你去喝茶 宝贝儿

They want to talk to you too, hon.

你该打电♥话♥给以斯拉 明天自己去一趟

You should call Ezra and take yourself in tomorrow.

我才不去 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗

I'm not going in there. Are you fucking nuts?

如果你不去

If you don't,

他们会觉得你是心里有鬼

they'll think you've got something to hide.

就是有鬼 老子就不去

I fucking do! I'm not going in there.

你不去他们也会来找你 甜心

They'll come looking for you if you don't, sweetheart.

冷静点

Calm down.

Fuck.

乔呢

Where's J?

乔在哪儿

Where is J?

-他还在里面吗 -不知道

- Is he still in there? - I don't know.

他说了些什么

What's he saying?

我不知道 冷静点 好吗 克雷格

I don't know, OK? Calm down, Craig.

要是他啥都没讲 咋还在里面

If he's not talking, what are they still talking about?

-他在哪儿 -他妈的我咋知道

- Where is he? - How the fuck should I know?

我又不是他保姆

Like I'm supposed to know where he is.

Oh, fuck.

要帮忙吗

Um, could I help?

帮我拿下刀叉

Yeah, you could get the, um, knives and forks.

今天过得怎样

So how was your day today?

还好吧

It was OK.

你呢

How was yours?

不错

It was good.

开饭了

Dinner's ready.

那些端过去

You can take those.

你朋友的葬礼办得怎样

How was your funeral?

也就那样 你懂的

It was OK, you know.

弥漫着悲伤的气息

Sad and everything.

嗯 我们在新闻上看到了

Yeah. We saw it on the news.

小可爱

Hey, buddy. Mwah!

你去哪儿了 妮可

Where have you been, Nicole?

被留堂了 不是说了吗

Detention. I told you.

-你没说 -我说了

- No, you didn't. - Yeah, I did.

-你得签表格 -是我签的

- You had to sign that form. - I signed the form.

我总不能啥事都跟你说吧

I can't be having to tell you everything all

乔 你在吗

J. Are you in there?

Yep.

你叔叔来了

Your uncle's at the door.

来了

I'm coming.

怎么让我睡着了

What would you let me fall asleep for?

我自己睡着了

Mmm, I fell asleep.

我们得走了

Hey, um, we gotta go.

Alright.

很高兴见到您

It was nice to meet you.

-回见 -回见 小戴

- See you. - Hey, Daz.

我做了很大的让步 妮可

I do a lot for you, Nick.

你还在上学

You're still at school

我都准了你男友在这过夜

and you're allowed to have your boyfriend sleep over.

这可不是什么小事

That'big thing for me.

咱们去哪儿

Where are we going?

去见我们的律师

To see our lawyer.

伙计 这事他妈的很重要

This is really fucking important, mate.

把所有的一切一五一十地告诉我

I need to know word for word. You know?

他们只是问了我一连串问题

They just kept asking me a couple of questions.

我说不知道 他们就让我走了

I said, I don't know. And then they let me go.

那你怎么在里面呆了这么久

Well, what were you doing in there so long?

没什么 他们就把我一个人

Nothing. They just sat me

丢在那儿 也没人来 什么事都没有

in there with no-one coming in or anything.

好 很好

That's good. That's OK.

现在我要你仔细听好

Now, I want you to listen very carefully.

从现在起 伙计 你什么都不说

From now on, mate, you don't say anything,

意思是 你一句话也不要说

and that means nothing at all.

不说 "我不知道" 也不说 "当时我在睡觉"

You don't say, I don't know. You don't say, I was sleeping.

所有问题都决绝回答 明白吗

Just refuse to answer any kind of questions, OK?

法律规定 那帮蠢货无权要你说话

By law, these cunts can't make you say anything.

你连自己的名字都不用说 好吗

You don't even have to give your name, OK?

这相当重要

Now, this is very important.

别被他们坑了

Don't let them push you around.

你就坐着一言不发

You just sit there in silence,

在我到之前 一句话别说

at least, you know, till I get there.

对你女友也得这样 她叫什么

This goes for you with your girlfriend too. What's her name?

-妮可 -可♥儿♥吗

- Nicole. - Cole?

-是妮可 -妮可

- Nicole. - Nicole.

对妮可你也得这样

This goes for you with Nicole too.

听着 有些事情

Now, there's certain things

你不能告诉妞儿们

you just u don't talk to girls about, you know?

不管她们对你来说有多重要

It doesn't matter how special they are

或者你们关系到了什么地步

or what you have and haven't done.

妞儿胆小得很

Girls, they get frightened.

她们总是忍♥不住絮叨不休

hey natter. They can't help it.

女人就是这样

It's just the way the world is.

其实这也没什么好解释的

There's not really much to understand about this

你只要

闭口不谈就行了

..You shut up.

你都明白了吗 亲爱的

Are you clear with all that, honey?

Yep.

不用担心

There's nothing to worry about.

你要来点冷饮吗

Hey, do you want a cold drink?

我这边有各种饮料

I've got lots of different kinds of drinks.

伙计 加的油多少钱

Hey, mate. Um, just that petrol.

二号♥油吗 四十四块五

Number two, mate? $44.50.

-谢了 伙计 -谢了

- Thanks, mate. - Thanks.

真♥他♥妈♥牛逼

Fucking monster!

-这枪真带劲 瑞奇 -是啊

- It's a nice gun, Rich. - Yeah.

-一起去打猎吧 -也许吧 伙计

- Can we go hunting? - Yeah, maybe, mate.

不过我有点事要忙

I've got a few things I gotta do.

你别再往筒仓上打洞了好吧

Look, can you just not blow holes in me silo?

这破玩意都报废了

It's fucked. It's written off.

你打算待多久

So how long were you wanting to stay?

凯莉呢

And where's Kelly?

我们老早就分了

We split up, mate. Ages ago.

不用担心

Don't worry.

你情我愿的

You know, it's mutual and everything, so...

对大家都好

It's for the best.

真他♥娘♥的♥操蛋

Fucking piece of shit!

你还好吧 伙计

You OK, mate?

雷达有什么问题吗

What's with the scanner?

我会撑过去的 伙计

I'll fight through, mate. You know?

我会挺过去

I'll fight through.

听着 我就是觉得

Look, um, I'm just thinking it's only fair

你要在这待一阵可以

if you're gonna be hanging here for a while,

但你得告诉我们出了什么事

it's only fair you tell us what this is about.

好吗

Is that fair?

我也不知道出了什么事 瑞奇

I don't know what's going on, Rich.

我也不知道是怎么回事 伙计

I don't know what's going on, mate.

-听到了吗 -听到什么

- Can you hear that? - Hear what?

你他♥娘♥的♥狗在吼什么

I can hear your fucking dogs.

怎么了

What's going on?

我也不知道

I don't know. I don't know.

告诉他 他不能留下来

Tell him he can't stay here.

我能说什么呢 亲爱的

I can tell him nothing, love.

操他♥娘♥的♥

Cunt motherfuckers!

这是什么 瑞奇 这是什么东西

What's that, Rich? What's that?

-我不知道 是什么 -窃听器

- I don't know. What is it, mate? - It's a bug!

你家里竟然有窃听器

There's a fucking bug on your house.

我一点也不知道

I don't know about it.

我一天前告诉你我会来

How can there be a bug on your house

而现在怎么会出现窃听器

24 hours after I told you I'm coming, huh?

也许他们监听了你的电♥话♥

They're probably bugging your phone, mate.

我毫不知情 我没骗你

I don't know. I'm not lying to you.

Fuck.

我该怎么办 伙计

What am I gonna do now, mate?

我不知道 伙计 你最好还是走吧

I don't know, mate. Maybe it's just best you leave, eh?

对 好吧

Yeah. OK. Alright.

好吧 我得走了

Yeah, I gotta go, OK?

我得走了

I'll go.

我得走了

I'll go, yeah?

-你不会有事 伙计 -嗯

- You'll be alright, mate. - Yeah.

我没落下什么东西吧

Did I bring anything else?

见鬼

Shit.

你跟她说什么了

What did you tell her?

我说你也许会去

I said you might be there or you might not.

很好 让他转起来

That's the way. Spin it round.

在我看来

Well, I reckon there's more

我估计是不太能去了

chance of me not being there at the moment.

她会理解的

Oh, well, she'll get over it.

-是在上面吧 -嗯

- Is it up there somewhere? - Yeah.

你好 伙计

G'Day, mate.

克雷格·柯迪死了 伙计

Craig Cody's gone, mate.

你说什么

Oh, what do you mean?

我们不得不毙了他

We've had to drop him.

他发现了在本迪戈的监听设备

He found the listening device in Bendigo.

他听着像是疯了 所以他们赶去逮捕他

He sounded unhinged so they went in to apprehend him.

他疯了 没办法 只能杀了他

He lost the plot. Had to drop him.

干嘛不打电♥话♥给我 我会派特遣队过来

Why didn't anyone call me? I would've got the soggies up there.

来不及了 那人失去理智了

There was no time for that, mate. He just lost the plot.

好吧 让我想想

Alright, give me a sec to think.

现在我乐观不起来了

I'm having trouble trying to find my positive spin.

我通常很乐观的

I'm usually very good at it.

随时随地都能乐观起来

Usually it's right there and I can just have it.

可现在却没办法了

But I'm having trouble finding it now.

我不知道为什么

I don't know why.

有些人就是不听劝

People just don't listen, do they?

你要是没和他说什么

You know, if you hadn't have got in his ear, Mum,

去自首之类的屁事

about turning himself in,

事情就不会这样

there would be none of this shit,

看看现在搞成什么样了

none of this carry-on.

你有考虑过吗

Did you think about that? Did you?

吓得他跑去躲起来

Fucking' gone and spooked him.

现在你♥他♥妈♥高兴了吗

Now look what's fucking' happened.

别打了 又不是我害死了他

Stop hitting me! I didn't kill him.

我们不就是这样的吗

I thought that's what we did.

互相埋怨和指责对方

We take it out on whoever turns up.

别这样 好吗

Don't, alright?

-放开她 -我没事 乔

- Leave her alone. - I'm alright, J.

冷静点

just relax.

-过来 伙计 -别碰他

- Come here, mate. - Don't you touch him.

-你过来 -冷静点

- Come here. - Relax.

-过来 你这小... -不准碰他

- Come here, - Don't you touch him!

你好 乔什 有点坏消息 伙计

G'day, Josh. I've got some bad news, mate.

他知道了

Yeah, he knows the bad news.

这里没事吧

Is everything OK here?

没事 一切都好

Yeah. Everything's great.

没事吧 伙计

You alright, mate?

他很好 莱基先生

He's fine, Mr. Leckie.

乔什 如果方便的话

Josh, I'd like you to come

你能跟我去趟圣基达路吗

down to St Kilda Road with me, if that's OK.

喂 他干了什么 告诉我

Hey, what's he done? Tell me.

我保证会严格管教

I'll make sure he gets disciplined.

你能来吗 乔什

Will you come with me, Josh?

你想和他谈什么 和我谈吧

What do you want to talk to him about? Talk to me about it.

时候到了自然会找你谈

We'll speak to you again at a later time when we're ready.

我也许能提供给你些信息

I might, um...might have some information for you

关于那两个被杀害的警♥察♥

about those two murdered police.

我一直在四处打听

I've been asking around a bit

有一些说法

and there's a few theories floating around

但不知是真是假

but I don't know if any of them are true or not

也许对你的调查有帮助

but might be able to help you with your investigations.

那要谢谢你了

Oh, thanks for that.

能跟我来吗 乔什

Will you come with me, Josh?

你去吧 宝贝

You go, love.

我给以斯拉打电♥话♥

I'll call Ezra.

去穿鞋子

Go put your shoes on.

今天发生的事情我暂时无权过问

I'm not currently in a position to discuss what happened today

不过我可以安排心理辅♥导♥服务

but I can arrange for counselling services to visit,

如果您需要的话

should you require any.

希望你们早日找到凶手

Hope you find the killers.

嗯 我也这么想

Yeah, so do I.

要知道 你不是孤身一人

You know you're not alone, right?

我们会帮你渡过难关 伙计

We'll get you through this, mate.

好吗

Ok?

记录一下 这次问讯双方是

This is a record of interview between

内森·莱基探长与乔舒亚·丹尼尔·柯迪

Detective Senior Sergeant Nathan Leckie and Joshua Daniel Cody.

在场的还有以斯拉·怀特律师

Present is solicitor Ezra White.

我再提醒你一下 乔什

Now, I'll remind you again, Josh.

此刻你有权保持沉默

You're under no obligation to say anything at this point in time

但你所说的每一句话

but anything you do say can be used as evidence

都将作为呈堂证供

in any future court appearances.

-你明白吗 -是的 他明白了

- You understand that? - Yes, he understands that.

好的

Ok.

现在 我们继续上次的谈话

OK, now, picking up where we left off when we last spoke,

你说你的叔叔们

you were telling us how upset your uncles were

为巴里·布朗的死感到很难过

over the death of Barry Brown.

你还记得他们怎么说吗

Can you remember what was said or

或者是否做了什么评论

any comments that were made

就在当时那一刻

at that time exactly?

乔什 怀特先生是不是给了你些建议

Josh, has Mr White provided you with advice in respect

告诉你在今天的谈话中该如何表现

to how you should conduct yourself in this interview today?

是的 他会一直保持沉默

Yes, he'll be remaining mute.

好吧 我能够接受

OK, I can appreciate

别人建议你对我保持沉默

you've been advised not to say anything to me,

但是你越快协助我们调查

but the sooner you help us with our inquiries,

我们就能越早放过你

the sooner we can scratch you

将调查转向新的方向

off the list and move onto a different line.

你明白吗

You do understand that, don't you?

在这点上你还有别的要说吗

Nothing else you want to say at this point?

问讯时的感觉很不好

There wasn't a good feeling in the room.

莱基一直是主导

Leckie was running the whole.

你昨天帮了很大的忙

Yesterday you were very helpful routine.

可能是为了我好吧

That was probably for my benefit.

但我也不知道

But I don't know.

他只是个孩子

Look, he's just a kid.

他们既无知又弱小

Kids are stupid, they're weak.

他可能还认为他做得对

He may think he's doing the right thing

但实际上 他惹了麻烦

but really, you know, his foot's covered in dog shit

又不知道该怎么解释

and he's got it stuck right in his mouth.

老实说 我很惊讶

I'm pretty surprised you let

你居然让他跟你走那么近

him get anywhere near to you, to be honest.

-我让你去偷车 -你没说

- I told you to go get that car. - No, you didn't.

-我让你去偷车 -你没说

- I told you to go get the car. - No, you didn't!

你♥他♥妈♥提都没提 教皇

You never fucking' mentioned it to me once, Pope!

我不想听你们吵架

I don't want to hear this.

你们该关心一下他的状况

You've just gotta be worried about what he's doing.

他不小了 可以照顾好自己

He's a big kid. He can look after himself.

他能吗 他能对付警♥察♥吗

Can he, now? Can he handle police?

那可是完全不同的两码事

It's a totally different kettle of fish.

我们该怎么办

What should we do?

我的话肯定会盯紧他

I'd start by keeping an eagle eye on him, that's for sure.

他现在哪儿

Where is he now?

和他女友在房♥间里呢

He's in his room with his girlfriend.

是吗 她在这干什么

Is he? What's she doing here?

真的吗

Really?

我们无论如何都得干

Yeah, well, we'll do it anyway.

好的

Yeah, cool.

好的 再联♥系♥

OK. Well, call me back.

他会跟她说吗

Is he talking to her?

我怎么知道

How should I know?

兄弟 你不知道我怎么帮你

Mate, I can't help you with the how part.

你们要弄清他跟她说了什么没

You've just gotta be looking out for this shit, you know?

啥 现在要我管他的事了吗

What? So he's my responsibility now?

我明天再跟你联♥系♥

I'll call you tomorrow.

真♥他♥妈♥扯淡

This is bullshit.

我才不会告诉她

Well, you know I'm not fucking telling them anything.

条子们盯得很紧 乔

Mate, the cops are serious about this thing, J.

他们会一直粘着你

And they're onto you like a rash.

只有你稳住阵脚 大家才会安心

So if you just stick close by, everyone will keep calm.

-我该怎么做 -他妈的我咋知道

- What am I supposed to do? - How the fuck should I know?

进屋糊弄糊弄她

Go in your room and do some colouring in.

我让他接电♥话♥ 好的

I've gotta go get him. Yeah.

乔 丹奈尔想要...

Hey, J, Danielle

让我们独自待会好吗

Can you give us a minute here?

-为什么 怎么了 -少管闲事好吗

- Why? What's going on? - Don't be a sticky-beak.

丹奈尔就想跟你说一句

Danielle just wants to talk to you for a sec.

我过会跟她说

I'll talk to her in a minute.

兄弟 我不管你爱不爱听

Look, mate, I don't know if you want to hear this or

要摆脱她不是件容易的事

.. I would think pretty hard about giving her the flick.

我不知道你是不是已经...

I don't know what you

我什么都没告诉她

Haven't been telling her anything.

乔 如果你甩了她会轻松很多

Life will be easier if you just cut her loose, J.

相信我

Believe me.

她不该待在这里

She shouldn't be hanging around here right now.

这事跟我半点关系都没有

This has got nothing to do with me.

兄弟 这事每个人都脱不了干系

Mate, everything has got to do with everyone.

你♥他♥妈♥的还不明白吗

Don't you fucking understand that?

乔 你明白了吗

Do you understand that, J?

-乔 你... -懂了

- J, do... - Yes!

谢了

Thank you.

也许就一小段时间吧

Maybe it's just for a little while.

我需要一些空间

I just need some space and that.

为什么

For what?

我有些事要做

Just some things I gotta do.

你爱我吗

Do you love me?

你爱我吗

Do you love me?

当然

Yeah.

为什么

Why?

因为你太好了

'Cause you're nice.

别太难过 妮姬

Please don't get upset, Nicky.

你好啊 乔什

G'day, Josh.

我靠

Oh, what

我们得谈谈 伙计

We need to talk, mate.

没什么好谈的

No, we don't.

-你没事吧 -她很好

- Are you alright? - She's fine.

我这叫好吗 混♥蛋♥

Am I, fuckwit?

得了 你要去哪儿 妮姬

Oh, come on, where are you going, Nicky?

你就这么走了吗

Can you just go away?

要么在这说 要么出去

We can either talk in here or outside.

我们没什么好说的

There's nothing to talk about.

别逼我逮捕你

I will arrest you if I have to.

-以什么名义 -未成年饮酒

- What for? - Under-age drinking.

你得了吧你

Oh, give me a fucking' break.

你要我大声宣布逮捕你吗

You want me to make a scene?

-你好 -乔在吗

- Hey. - Is J here?

不在 他去商店了

No, J, he's gone down to the shops.

没事 进来吧

But, um, come in.

进来等吧 他一会就回来

Come and wait for him if you want. He won't be long.

请坐

Have a seat.

他说多久才回来吗

Did he say how long he'd be?

没说 不会很久的

Uh...no, he won't be long.

你们今晚去哪了

Where you been tonight?

在扎诺尼坐了一会

Just down at the Zanoni.

扎诺尼是吗

Zanoni, huh?

不错

Oh, yeah.

在那有熟人吗

Anyone there you know?

能聊天的熟人

Talk to anyone you know?

我在那谁都不认识

There was nobody there that I know.

我本来是打算来一针的 但是...

Oh, well, I was about to have a shot but, uh...

你要来点吗

You want some?

这是什么

What is it?

很爽的

Oh, it's fun.

不用了 她该回家了

No, she's just going home.

很爽的

It's fun.

来点吧

Have some.

来 来吧

Go ahead. Come on.

把胳膊伸过来

Put your arm out.

来吧

Come on.

就这样 没错

There you go. That's it.

就是这样

Now, there we go.

就是这样

There we go.

就这样

There we go.


本文标签: 伙计 知道 不能