admin 管理员组

文章数量: 887021


2024年2月7日发(作者:slate富文本编辑器)

With every sun comes a new day. 每每旭日东升

A new beginning. 都是崭新的开始

A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday. 总是期冀今日之美远胜昨日

But not for me. My name's Eep. 但不属于我 我叫小伊

And this is my family. The Croods. 这是我的家人 克鲁德一家

If you weren't clued already, by animal skin 如果你看到我们的兽皮和倾斜的额头

and sloping forehead, we are cavemen. 还不明白 我们是原始人

Most days we spend in our cave, 我们整日在洞穴中度日

in the dark. 藏于黑暗

Night after night, day after day. 日复一日 年复一年

Yep. Home sweet home. 真是甜蜜的家啊

When we did go out, we struggled to find food 难得出洞 还得在残酷的大自然里

in a harsh and hostile world. 拼命找食物

And I struggled to survive my family. 我还得拼命保护家人

We were the last ones around. 我们是仅存的一家了

There used to be neighbors. 曾经有很多邻居

The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth. 高茨一家 被猛犸象踩扁了

The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake. 霍克一家 被沙蛇吞了

The Erfs, mosquito bite. 厄夫一家 被蚊子叮死了

The Throgs, common cold. 斯洛格一家 感个冒就挂了

And That's us. 还有克鲁德一家 就是我们

The Croods made it, because of my dad. 我们活下来了 全靠我老爸

He was strong, and he followed the rules, 他不但强壮 而且遵守规则

the ones painted on our cave walls: 规矩都刻在洞穴的墙上了

Anything new is bad. Curiosity is bad. 新鲜事物都很危险 好奇心也很危险

Going out at night is bad. 夜晚出门更是危险

Basically, anything fun is bad. 总而言之 有趣的事情都危险

Welcome to my world. 欢迎来到我的世界

But this is a story about how all that changed in an instant. 这故事讲的是这一切如何瞬间改变

Because what we didn't know was that our world 因为我们还不知道

was about to come to an end. 我们的世界面临末日

And there were no rules on our cave walls 我们洞穴的墙上

to prepare us for that. 可没有应对之法

You're supposed to wait for my signal, Eep. 你应该等我信号的 小伊

Eep. 小伊

We've been in that cave forever. 我在洞里呆够了

Three days is not forever. 三天可不算长吧

It is with this family. 和你们一起度日如年

Eep, will you come down here? 小伊 拜托下来好吗

You're so dramatic. 你真是 太夸张了

No, no, no, Sandy, come back here! 别别别 仙蒂 快回来

Remember the signal. Good girls wait for the signal. 记住信号 好女孩总是等信号

- Ugga! - As soon as I get Sandy, -乌格 -一抓到仙蒂

I'll go back in, and you can give the signal. 我就回洞里 你就可以发信号了

No. But you're already out now. 可是 你已经出来了啊

I am waiting for the signal, Dad! 我在乖乖等信号呢 老爸

Never mind, Thunk. Just come out. 没事了 桑克 出来吧

But if you don't give me the signal, how do I know you're my dad? 可如果你不发信号

我怎么知道你是我老爸

The signal isn't so you know it's me. 信号不是为了验明我的正身

It's so you know I wasn't eaten by an animal. 是为了证明我还没被野兽吃掉

Then why is the signal an animal noise? 那为何信号是野兽叫啊

I mean, doesn't that just confuse things? 那样不会产生歧义吗

I'm still waiting for the signal. 我还在等信号

Mom, we're ready to leave! 妈妈 准备出发

Mom? 妈妈

Still alive! 我还没死呢

It's still early. 大限还没到

And you're still fat. 你这个死肥仔

Breakfast formation! 组成早餐队形

I want to see some real caveman action out there! 发挥出洞穴人应有的水平来

We do this fast. We do this loud, 勇往直前 奋勇争先

we do this as a family, 我们齐心协力

we do this as a family, 疯狂原始人

and never not be afraid! 时刻保持警惕

The croods 冲啊 克鲁德们

Yay breakfast. 吃早餐啦

Okay, who's up? We'll flip for it. 好了 该谁了 猜字决定

- Call her in the air. - Heads! -快决定吧 -头朝上

Tails. Thunk's in. Positions! 屁股朝上 桑克赢了 各就位

Okay. Thunk, go! 好了 桑克 出发

Come on, Thunk. 快点 桑克

Way to go! Take it to the cave! 干得好 带着蛋回洞穴

Release the baby! 快放出宝宝

Get 'em, Sandy, go! 干掉他们 仙蒂 加油

Get them, Mom! 加油 妈妈

Old lady down! 老太婆倒啦

Eep, avenge me! 小伊 替我报仇

Thanks. 谢谢啦

- Eep! - Heads up! -小伊 -接好了

Hey, Dad, can we eat now? 老爸 能开饭了吗

Just wait til we get home. 等回到家再说吧

Eep, put on the brakes! 小伊 启动刹车

Eep! 小伊

Who's hungry? 谁想吃饭

Good one, Dad. 干得好 老爸

Here you go, Thunk. Drink up. 给你 桑克 尽情喝吧

- Sorry, dad. - Looks like fast food tonight! -对不住 老爸 -看来今天要吃快餐啦

That's all right. I ate last week. 没事 我上周吃过了

Two knuckle warning! 夕阳警报

Go, go, go. 快走快走

Come on, come on. 赶紧 赶紧

Darkness brings death! We know this. 黑暗意味着死亡 都明白吧

The moon is full. Bath night. 满月之夜 该洗澡了

- Run for your life! - You too, Mom. -快逃命啊 -你也得洗 妈妈

I don't want to lose my protective layer. 我可不想被洗掉保护皮

Mom, you've got ants. 妈妈 你身上都长蚂蚁了

See? Sandy doesn't fuss. 看看 仙蒂都不闹

- Is she still out there? - You know she hates the cave, Grug. -她还还外面吗 -你知道她讨厌洞穴

Please come back tomorrow. 请你明天一定要回来

How can she not like the cave? It's so cozy. 她怎么会不喜欢洞穴 多温馨啊

It is a little dark, right? 太黑了点 是吧

It's not that dark. 也没那么黑

Eep! 小伊

Come on, I gotta close the cave. 快来 我要关门了

Eep! 小伊

Okay! Okay! 来了 来了

Come on. 快回来

Eep! Come down! 小伊 快下来

- That was too close! - I was watching. I was fine. -刚才太危险了 -我只是看看 又没事

- What were you doing up there, Eep? - I don't know. -你在干什么 小伊 -我也不知道

- What were you looking for? - Nothing. -你在找什么 -没什么

Well then, why did you go up there? 好吧 那你上去干吗

- I don't know! - Why don't you know? -说了不知道 -你为什么不知道

Stop looking for things! 别去找什么鬼东西了

Fear keeps us alive, Eep. 恐惧让我们生存 小伊

Never not be afraid. 时刻保持警惕

What's the point of all this? 这一切有何意义呢

- What was that? - I mean, why are we here? -你说什么 -我说 我们在这里干吗

What are we doing this for? 我们这么躲藏是为什么

No one said survival is fun. 没人说生存是件趣事

Nothing is fun. 一切都了无生趣

- Would you come down here? Eep? - Grug? -请你下来好吗 小伊 -阿瓜

- Off! Off!- Yes. Okay. I am trying to -下来 下来 -好吧 我只是想

I just don't see why she needs her own ledge. 我就是不明白她为什么要自己在上面

That's all. That's what this is about. 仅此而已 我就是想知道

She's working through some things and needs some space. 她在思索罢了 她需要自己的空间

What things? How long is this going to take? 思索什么 要思索多久

Really? She already doesn't listen to me. Hey! 她都不肯听我说话了

See? She's listening. 看吧 她听着呢

If she wants to survive, she has to follow our rules. 要想生存 她就必须遵守规矩

- How about a story? Eep loves those. - That's a good idea. -讲个故事吧 小伊爱听故事 -好主意

- How about a story, huh? - Yeah, tell us a story. -谁想听故事 -快讲一个

Okay. Can I borrow that? Thank you. 好的 能借用一下吗 多谢

Eep! Your old favourite! 小伊 你儿时的最爱

I haven't played with that thing in years. 我都多少年没玩过那玩具了

Tonight we'll hear the story of Krispy Bear. 今晚我们来讲熊熊的故事

A long time ago, this little bear was alive. 很久以前 熊熊还活着

She was alive because she listened to her father 她能活着 因为她听从老爸的话

and lived her life in routine and darkness and terror. 整日在黑暗与恐惧中谨慎地生活

So she was happy. 所以她很快乐

But Krispy had one terrible problem. 但是熊熊有个致命弱点

She was 她充满了

curiosity. 好奇心

- Grug! - Yes, yes. -阿瓜 -好吧 好吧

And one day, while she was in a tree, 有一天 好奇熊熊站在树上

the curious little bear wanted to climb to the top. 她想爬上树顶

- What? - And no sooner had she climbed to the top -什么 -当她爬到树顶的时候

she saw something new and died. 她看到了新鲜事物 然后 死了

Just like that? 就这样完了

Yes! Her last moments of terror 没错 她最后惊恐的表情

still frozen on her face. 还留在脸上

Same ending as every day. 每次都是这个结局

I get it, Dad. I will never do anything new or different. 我明白 老爸 我永远不会去尝鲜

- Good man, Thunk. - All right, everyone sharpen your teeth -桑克真是好孩子 -大家磨磨牙齿

and let's pile up. 抱团睡吧

- Air - You talk. -空气 -你会说话

I'm person, like you. 我和你一样 是个人

like you. 差不多 一样

Okay, okay. Hey, hey, hey, 好吧 好吧 喂喂喂

Hey. Could you 喂 拜托你 拜托你不要

That tickles. Hey, hey, hey. Hey! 好痒 喂喂喂

Quiet! I am not supposed to be out here. 安静 我不应该出门的

- Eep's gone. - What? Grug! -小伊不见了 -你说什么 阿瓜

Stay in the cave! 呆在洞里

Wow, you're really strong. 哇 你可真是强壮

- No! It's mine! No! No! - Please -别 那是我的 别 -请不要

- But it is dying! - I caught it. -它快灭了 -是我抓住的

I can fix it. Please. Please. I hate the dark. 我能让它复燃 拜托 我讨厌黑暗

Come on, come on 加油 加油

It does what you tell it? 它听你的命令吗

Well, yeah, sort of. 那个 算是吧

-Sun? - No, no. Fire. -太阳吗 -不是 是火

Hi, Fire. 你好啊 火儿

It's not alive. 它没有生命

But you said it was dying. 你不是说它快"死"了吗

But you said it was dying. 英文"死亡"兼有"熄灭"之意

- Sorry. - It comes from where you came from? -抱歉 -它来自你的故乡吗

- No, I make it. - Make some for me. -不 我创造了它 -帮我造一点

- Okay! It doesn't come out of me. - Make. -那个 它不是从我身上出来的 -快造

Make. Make it! 造 快造

You do this a lot. 你真是杀人不眨眼

Are you dead? Can I have your fire if you're dead? 你死了吗 你死了我可以继承你的火吗

Hey, those are cold! You think? Listening shells, activate. 那玩意很凉 是吗 顺风耳贝 启动

I concur. Tiger girl, we need to leave immediately. 我同意 虎妞 我们必须马上离开

I don't even know you. 我都不认识你

- I'm Guy. - Guy? - 我叫盖伊 - 盖伊

And this is Belt. Cook, conversationalist, navigator, 这是皮带猴 是我的厨子聊伴兼导游

also keeps my pants up. 也帮我拎裤子

- What are 'pants up'? - Who are you? -什么是"拎裤子" -你叫什么

- Eep. - Let me clarify, Eep. The world is ending. -小伊 -我来解释一下 世界要毁灭

- What? - I'm "The End." -什么 -我把它叫做 末日

- How do you know? - I've seen it. It's coming this way. -你怎么知道 -我看到了 就要来了

First, the ground is gonna shake. Then it breaks open. 首先 大地会颤抖 然后裂开

Everything falls in. 万物跌入其中

Fire. Lava. I don't mean to sound too dramatic, 烈火 熔岩 我不想太夸张 但是

Believe me, everything we're standing on, 相信我 我们脚下的一切

all this right here, will be gone. 所有的一切 都会毁灭

We've got to get to high ground. I know a mountain, 我们必须去高地 我知道有座山

that way. It's our only chance. 在那边 那是我们唯一的机会

Come with me. 跟我来吧

- I can't. - Okay. -我不能 -好吧

Here. 这个

If you survive, call me. 如果你能活下来 呼叫我

Thank you. 谢谢

Hello? 人呢

- Dad! - Are you hurt? What took you? -老爸 -你受伤了吗 谁抓了你

Nothing. I left on my own. 没有 我自己出来的

- what? - Dad, let me explain. -你说什么 -老爸 听我解释

You never let me talk. 你从不让我解释

You're grounded. 你被关禁闭了

- Eep! - Mom! -小伊 -妈妈

Grug! What happened? 阿瓜 怎么回事

You know what, I am so mad right now that I can't talk to her. 我现在很生气 不想和她说话

- Eep? - You'll never believe it. -小伊 -说了你也不信

I found something new. 我找到了一样新东西

- New? - New is a big problem. -新东西 -新东西可是大麻烦

Wait. Wait. 等等

Eep, stay inside the family kill circle. 小伊 待在家庭作战队形里

- But it wasn't bad. - New is always bad. -但它并不坏 -新即是坏

- No. He was nice. - What? Excuse me? He? -不 他人很好 -什么 他

Well, I thought he was a warthog, 刚开始我还以为他是只野猪

but then he turned into a boy. 后来才发现是个男孩

Strange. Usually it's the reverse. 奇怪 一般都反过来才对

Eep's got a boy hog! 小伊找了个雄猪猪

Eep's got 小伊找了个雄...

There was a boy. Watch, okay? I'm gonna call him. 他是个男孩 好吗 我现在就叫他来

What is wrong with you? 你们有毛病吗

- It was dangerous. - It was beautiful. -它很危险 -它很漂亮

You want to see dangerous? Here. 什么叫危险 这才是

- Ow! My sniffer! - Okay, Eep, that's it. -我的嗅探鼻 -小伊 够了

We're going back to the cave 我们现在就回洞穴

and you're going to stay in there until you're older than her! 你就在里边一直待到比她还老吧

What? 什么

You can't keep me inside forever! 你不能关我一辈子

He said this would happen. 他说过会这样的

Get to the cave. 快回洞穴

Go! 快跑

Look out! 小心

Stop! 停

- Is everyone okay? - Yes. -都没事吧 -没事

Grug, the cave. It's gone. 阿瓜 洞穴没了

No. 不

You really need to see this. 你们真该来看看

- We should go there! - No. No. -我们应该去那儿 -不行

No one is going anywhere. 哪儿都不许去

What else did that boy say? 那男孩还说了什么

- Come on, Grug! - Just go. Go! Go! -快点 阿瓜 -快跑 跳下去

One, two, three, four, 一个 两个 三个 四个 五个

Six. 六个

- Where are we? - I don't know. I'm not sure. -我们这是在哪 -我不知道

Down. In a lower place. 在下面 低一点的地方

One thing's for sure, we can't go back the way we came. 有一点可以确定 我们回不去了

Sandy? What is it? 仙蒂 那是什么

No, no. Wait. Come back, Sandy. 别 等一下 回来 仙蒂

We can't be out in the open like this. 我们不能像这样暴露在外面

We need a cave. 我们要找个洞穴

Now step where I step. 踩着我的脚印走

Okay. Stay quiet. 好的 保持安静

Hopefully nothing big knows we're here yet. 希望还没有大家伙注意到我们

Wait! Okay. 等等 好了

Wait! Okay. 等等 好了

Wait! 等等

Wait! 等等

Okay. Wait. 好了 等等

Wait. 等等

So Dad, just to be clear, are we looking for the exact same cave? 爸爸

难道还要找个一模一样的洞穴吗

Okay. If it I was throwing this out there. 要是我的话 我只是提个建议

If it was me choosing the cave, 要是让我挑洞穴的话

I would go with a smaller cave. 我会挑个小一点的

Wait! 等等

- Dad! - I'll take care of this. -爸爸 -我来搞定

All right, Dad, go get them. 好的 爸爸 拿下它们

Now you get them right in Oh man, there. 拿下它们 这一拳真够...准的

Hah! I'm loving this. 看着真欢乐

Dad, I got this. 爸爸 我知道了

Just stop running to their fists! 只要别再拿脸撞拳头就好了

Grug, when you're done, we should get going. 阿瓜 玩够了就上路吧

That's right! You can't get past this! 怎么样 怕了吧

Climb! Climb! Climb! 往上爬 往上爬

Move! 快点

Cave! Go! Go! 是洞穴 快跑

Come on, hurry up! Let's go! Come on! 来吧 快点 快点

Hey, look! This cave has a tongue! Awesome! 这洞穴居然还长舌头 酷毙了

Okay. That's one, two, three, 好的 一个 两个 三个

four, 四个 五个

Six. 六个

And seven, 七个

if we're counting Chunky the Death Cat. 如果算上那只死神之猫的话

He's scared of the dark! 他怕黑

Wait, we're scared of the dark! 等一下 我们也怕黑

Kill circle! 作战队形

Eep! 小伊

Eep! 小伊

- Cavies! - Cavies? -是原始人 -原始人

Cavemen! Stand back! They're practically animals. 原始人 退后 他们跟野兽无异

- See their bony, sloping foreheads? - Yeah! -看见他们后倾的额骨没 -是啊

- The huge primitive teeth? - Yeah. -他们原始的大板牙 -看见了

The excessive body hair? 还有超浓密的体毛

- That one's even got a tail! - Yeah. -这货还长着尾巴 -是啊

All right. Close your eyes. 好的 闭上眼

I'm going to have to take their lives. 我来取他们性命

No, it won't help. They're my family. 不 没用的 他们是我的家人

What? 什么

- The sun is in his hands! - No, no, it's fire. -太阳在他的手里 -不 这是火

- Where did it come from? - He made it. -哪里来的 -他造出来的

- Make some for me! - It doesn't come out of him. -给我造点 -不是从他身上来的

Make! Make it! 造 给我造

You know, you're a lot like your daughter. 还真是虎父无犬女

Great, now he's broken! 好极了 你把他弄坏了

Oh, it's a baby sun! 看这太阳宝宝

Hey! Stay back! We don't know what it wants. 退后 不知道它是何方神圣

Now we'll all sit here and wait for the sun to come back. 我们现在就坐在这儿等太阳出来

And tomorrow we'll find a new cave 明天我们去找一个新的洞穴

and pretend today never happened. 假装今天的事没发生过

Isn't this fun, Eep? 很有趣吧 小伊

Eep, don't touch him! 小伊 别碰他

Goodness knows where he's been. 鬼知道他从哪冒出来的

Dad, Sandy's hurting fire! 爸爸 仙蒂在伤害火

Sandy! No! Fire is not a plaything. 仙蒂 别这样 火不是用来玩的

- What a cute little guy. - Hey, stay back! -多讨人喜欢啊 -后退

No, no, no, wait! 不不不 等等

It likes me! Hey! It's biting me! 它喜欢我 它在咬我

Thunk! Try hiding from it in the tall, dry grass! 桑克 躲到高大的干草从里

Stop, please! I'm only nine! It's biting me! 别 求你了 我才9岁 它在咬我

Fire babies! 火宝宝

So, your dad, he's trying to kill me. 你爸想要杀了我

Yeah. But I won't let him. 没错 但我不会让他得逞的

Hold on, son, come back! 等一下 儿子 回来

It won't stop. Stop touching me! 它停不下来 别碰我

Get out! 滚开

Eat up, babies! 尽情吃吧 宝宝们

Die! 去死

I win! 我赢了

They're not so scary once you get to know them. 熟了之后你就不觉得他们吓人了

Who are you people? 你们到底是什么人

Oh, I'm sorry. We're the Croods! 真抱歉 我们是克鲁德一家

And you are? 你呢

- Guy. - Hi, Guy. -我是盖伊 -你好 盖伊

Looks like magic! 跟魔术一样

And smells like food. 闻起来好美味

Don't eat it, it's new. 别吃 这是新事物

Still alive! 我们还活着

Come on, keep eating! 来吧 继续吃

Hey, where's Guy? 盖伊在哪

- Going somewhere? -The Mountain. -要去哪 -山上

High ground. End of the world, remember? 高地 世界末日 还记得吗

That already happened. It destroyed our cave. 已经发生了 它毁了我们的洞穴

No. That was just the beginning of the end. 不 这只是末日的前兆

The end of the end is still coming. 真正的末日还在后头

Eep. Drop it. 小伊 把他放下

We can't let him go! 我们不能让他跑了

What if we don't find a cave before sunset? 要是日落前没找到洞穴怎么办

What if it takes a few days? 要是得找上好几天怎么办

What if the birds come back? 要是那群鸟又来了怎么办

We need his fire, dummy! 我们需要他的火 笨蛋

Fine. You're staying with us until we find a cave. 好吧 你就待到我们找到洞穴为止

What? No, I'm not! Don’t make me part of this. 什么 我不要 我不要掺进来

Stay here if you want, but let me go. 你们想留下就留下 但是放我走

I've got a dream, a mission, 我还有梦想 有使命

a reason to live! 有活下去的理由

Not anymore! 现在没了

I've got an idea. Let's go to that Mountain. 我有个主意 我们去那座山上吧

- It's too far. - Dad really has his heart set on a cave. -太远了 -我爸一心只想要找洞穴

There are caves on that Mountain. 山上也有洞穴

Have you been there? 你去过了

It's a mountain. 那是座山

Mountains are safe. Mountains have caves. 山上很安全 山上有洞穴

Water. Sticks. 有水 有树枝

Mom, did you hear that? 妈妈 你听见没

I can get my own stick! 我可以有自己的树枝了

Yes. Sticks. And caves. 是的 树枝 还有洞穴

Caves and sticks. Crazy sticks. Let's go. 洞穴跟树枝 好多树枝呢 走吧

Quiet! 别吵

That thing is weird. 那玩意真奇怪

No. No. No. It's okay, Sandy. 不不不 没事 仙蒂

That's just a belt. 那是只皮带猴

I've made a decision. We're going to that Mountain! 我决定了 我们要去那座山

Don't ask me why. It's just a hunch. 别问为什么 我只是有预感

- It just feels right. - I don't know, Grug. -跟着感觉走 -我不知道 阿瓜

We've never really walked that far. 我们可从来没走过这么远

I don't think my feet can do that. 我的脚可受不了

I'll never live long enough to get there. 我可活不到走到的那一天

Let's do it. 那我们走吧

Oh, come on, just think. 来吧 你们想一想

Our whole family, packed together 我们全家人一起

on a long, slow trip across the country? 来一次周游各地的长途旅行

Days and nights with just each other? 从早到晚都待在一起

We'll tell stories. We'll laugh. 一路讲故事 开怀大笑

We'll become closer as a family. 一家人的感情会更好

Get her off! Get her off! 弄走她 弄走她

If you're not ready to challenge her, 要是你没作好挑战她的准备

then don't look her in the eye. 那就别直视她的眼睛

Could you keep your big giant arms 你的大粗胳膊

on your side of the trail? 能老实点吗

Isn't this fun? We're taking our first trip together. 是不是很有趣 我们第一次一起旅行

Stop shoving, or I will pull out your tongue! 别推我 不然我拔掉你舌头

Do you want me to turn this family around? Do you? 你们想尝尝我的拳头吗 想吗

Because I will turn this family around so fast! 我已经准备好胖揍你们一顿了

- Dad, I gotta go! - Come on, you can hold it. -爸爸 我憋不住了 -你可以的

Sandy, take that out of your mouth. 仙蒂 快把那东西吐出来

- I still gotta go! - Fine. -我还是憋不住 -好吧

- Quit it! - Just make it fast. -别闹了 -快去快回

- Something bit me! - I don't blame it! -有东西咬我 -那是你活该

- Dad, can I take a turn carrying him? - No. -爸爸 能让我扛他吗 -不行

- What about now? - No! -现在呢 -不行

- Now? - No! -现在呢 -不行

- Now? - I can do this all day long. -现在呢 -我能扛一整天

No, no, no, and still no! 不行 不行 就是不行

I'm not dying on an empty stomach. 我不要做个饿死鬼

Grug, we're all pretty tired. 阿瓜 我们都很累了

- We'll eat when we get there. - It's taking too long! -到了我们就吃东西 -老娘等不及了

I'm grabbing a snack. 我先吃点零食

Don't do that! He will cut you. That's not food, 别这样 他会砍你的 这不是食物

he's a pet. My pet. 他是我的宠物

- What's a pet? - An animal you don't eat. -宠物是什么 -就是不能吃的动物

We call those children. 我们管那种东西叫小孩

No man should have a pet. 人不应该养宠物

It's weird. And wrong. 不仅奇怪 而且不对

- food! - No, no, please! -那是...食物 -不 求你了

Not that. That! 不是它 是它

Food fixes everything. 食物能解决任何问题

All right, show me your hunting face. 好了 进入狩猎状态

Not you! You're still grounded. 不是你 你还在禁闭中

Come on, Thunk. 来吧 桑克

My feet hurt. 我的脚好痛

- You look tense. - I'm not tense. -你看着很紧张 -我没有

Angry girl who wants to be doing what they're doing. 想要被"狩猎"的愤怒女孩

I wasn't ready. 我还没准备好

Hang on, Thunk. I'm coming. 坚持住 桑克 我来了

Why are you doing this? 你干吗追着我不放

- What are they doing? - Hunting. -他们在干嘛 -狩猎

You stay away from me! 离我远点

No, seriously, what are they doing? 不 说真的 他们在干嘛

You're got a ton of eggs. Just make another egg! 你有那么多蛋 再生一个不行吗

Now you're just rubbing it in. 你这是落井下石

There. Who is hungry for scorpion? 来 谁想要吃蝎子

What happened to the egg and the bird? 那只鸟和那颗蛋怎么了

You know, we lost 'em. But, 没抓住 可是

when the bird stepped on me 那只鸟踩在我身上

and pushed me into the ground, 把我推到在地的时候

the scorpion grabbed a hold of me, 这只蝎子给我垫背了

and you know, one thing led to another 塞翁失马焉知非福

and here we are, eating him. 所以他就成了我们的盘中餐

- So, win-win. - Not enough. -一箭双雕 -不够吃

Not enough. I need more. 不够啊 我还要吃

I need more! 我还要

Oh, look at that. 你们看她

She's not gonna eat me, right? 她不会真吃掉我吧

You're too skinny. 你身上没肉

If she was going to eat anyone, it 她要吃也是吃...

Mom! She locked her jaw! 妈呀 她死活不松口

Stay away! You sick old monster! 走开 你个老不死的变态

Hurry! Put the stick in her mouth! 快点 把棍子塞进她嘴里

Hold her still. Use a rock. 稳住她 用石头

Would you just hit her legs? 你能直接敲她腿吗

Why are you rolling away? 你怎么滚到这里来了

I just want something to eat! 我只是想找吃的

You had bug for dinner. Plenty of bug! 不是有虫子吃吗 那么多

Please! I'll let you help me hunt. 拜托 我会让你帮我狩猎

Really? 真的吗

Don't wait on me! 别管我了

Tell my story. 记得宣传我生前事迹

Okay. 行了

- What do you call this? - A trap. -这个叫什么 -陷阱

- What is the deal? - -这干什么的 -看着

How long have you been alone? 你一个人过多久了

So what do we do? 那我们要做什么

How's your acting? 你的演技如何

You're good at this. 你很擅长这个啊

No, Sorry. No. Okay. 不对 抱歉 不是 就这样

Excuse me. 不好意思

That's my arm! 那是我的手臂 是...

Okay, I'm 好 我拿出来

It didn't step on your trap-y thing. 它没踩到你设的陷阱

Yeah, I noticed! 是 我发现了

Where's Eep? 小伊去哪儿了

She's awesome. 她好厉害

Eep! 小伊

Dad, no! 老爸 别

It's an avalanche of flavor! 真是一顿饕餮大餐

Looks like we won't have any leftovers. 看样子是不会剩了

What are leftovers? 剩是什么意思

You know, when you have so much food to eat, 食物太多吃不完

you have some left over. 就是剩了

Well, we never have that much food. 我们从来都没弄到过那么多食物

Grug, how about a story? 阿瓜 来讲个故事吧

That's a good idea. How about a story, huh? 这主意不错 有人要听故事吗

Yeah, a story! Tell us a story! 太好了 快给我们讲故事吧

Once upon a time, there was a little tiger 很久以前 有只小老虎

who lived in a cave with her family. 和家人住在山洞里

There were a lot of rules, 家里有很多规矩

but the big, simple one was 但最重要最简单的一条就是

to never leave the cave at night. 晚上不准离开山洞

And the door was so heavy, 她家的门十分沉重

you think it would be easy to remember. 还以为这样就能让她记住了

- So easy to remember. - I know. -确实很容易记住 -可不是

But while everyone was asleep, 但是当大家都睡着了以后

she went out anyway. 她还是跑出去了

- No! - Yes! -不是吧 -还真是

And no sooner than she did, her cave was destroyed 她前脚刚走 她家的山洞就被毁了

and everyone had to go on this long, sucky walk, 全家人只得走上这长长的恼人旅程

with some weirdo they met, 路上还碰到了一个怪人

然后

died! 死了

The end. 讲完了

I did not see that coming, 我没想到会这样结束

twist ending. 结局太反转了

My stories never end like that. 我的故事是不会就这样潦草结束的

Yes! Two stories in one night! 太好了 一晚上俩故事

Okay, but it won't be as good as Grug's. 好吧 但没有阿瓜的那么精彩

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful tiger. 很久以前 有只美丽的老虎

She lived in a cave with the rest of her family. 她和家人住在一个山洞里

Her father and mother told her: 她爸妈说

"You may go anywhere you want, 你想去哪儿就去哪儿

but never go near the cliff, 但千万不要靠近悬崖

for you could fall." 不然会掉下去

And die. Good story. 摔死 这故事真好

But when no one was looking, 但她趁没人注意的时候

she go near the cliff, 跑到了悬崖边

for the closer she came to the edge, 越靠近悬崖

the more she could hear, 她听到的越多

the more she could see, 看到的越多

and the more she could feel. 感受到的也就越多

Finally she stood at the very edge, 最后她站在悬崖边

and she saw a light. 看见了一道光

She leaned out to touch it, 她探身去触碰

and she slipped. 但脚下一滑

And she fell. 掉了下去

And she flew. 然后她飞了起来

Where did she fly? 她飞去了哪里

- Tomorrow. - Tomorrow? -明天 -明天?

A place with more suns in the sky than you can count. 在那里 天空中的星星多得数不清

It would be so bright. 那会很明亮啊

A place not like today, or yesterday. 那里不像今天亦或昨天

A place where things are better. 那里的一切都更美好

Tomorrow isn't a place. 明天又不是个地方

它是...是...是...

You can't see it! 是看不见的

Oh, yes, yes it is. I've seen it. 能看到的 我看见过

That's where I'm going. 那就是我要去的地方

Well, we are going to shut our eyes and sleep. 行了 该去睡觉了

And when we wake up, we're going to find 醒了以后 我们就去找

the place that has everything we want. 找那个什么都有的地方

- Tomorrow? - A cave. -找"明天"吗 -找山洞

That was too close. It almost caught us. 太险了 我们差点就死了

I was watching. We were fine. 有我看着呢 没事

Well, we're got to move faster. 反正我们得快点走了

You people have any other speed aside from wander? 你们能别一直用徘徊的速度吗

I'll take a shamble, at this point. 怎么着也得达到散步的速度吧

Hey, do you have a minute? 你有时间吗

How did the tiger fly? 那只老虎是怎么飞的

I only share when I'm outside the log. 把我放出来我才会说

I'm funny that way. 那样我才有激情

Leave this to me. 看我的吧

Hey, Thunk, you have a spider on your face. 桑克 你脸上有只蜘蛛

He's loose! 他跑掉了

Do not step on those weird, pointy rocks! 别去踩那些奇怪的尖石头

You mean these rocks? 你是说这些石头吗

Do not step on these rocks! 千万不要踩

Step aside, girl. 走开 娘炮

Hello? nobody's listening! 喂 为什么没人肯听我的

No one is listening! You cannot walk on those! 都没长耳朵吗 根本没法在上面走路

Get back here, get back here now! 回来 马上给我回来

Well, there goes our chance for survival. 我们的救星跑掉了

And our log! 木头也没了

Okay! 好吧

Jumping doesn't help. I mean, just briefly, 跳着走也不行 能好一点

but it doesn't get any better! 但还是很疼的

Okay. Do not walk on your hands. 行了 不要用爬的

The hands do not help at all! 爬着走也不行

I can help you, 我可以帮忙

but we're going to have to make 但我们的规矩

a few changes around here. 得改改了

The log ride is over. Drop the log. 不准把我装在木头里了 把它扔掉

Now kick it away. 现在把它踢走

Farther. 踢远点儿

Really? 玩真的

Okay, Guy. 行了 聪明的...盖伊

Now what? 现在要怎样

Good fish, good fish. 乖乖鱼 乖乖鱼

Okay, now you can look. 好了 现在可以看了

I love them! 爱死了

- But where are my feet? - They're still there. -我的脚呢 -还在呢

Okay. 那好

- You're really heavy. - Really? -你好重啊 -真的吗

Thank you. 谢谢夸奖

Hey, hey wait, wait! 等等

Okay, she's up. 行了 她起来了

We're good. I'm good. 我们都没事 没事了

Oh, these shoes are great! Where do you get these ideas? 这些鞋子太棒了 你怎么想到的

I'm calling it a brain. 这个叫做大脑

I'm pretty sure it's where ideas come from. 想法都是从这里产生的

Dad, I don't have a brain. 爸 我没有大脑

We've gotten along just fine without brains until now. 就算没有大脑 我们也生活得很好

Cavemen don't need brains. 原始人不需要大脑

We have these. 有这些就够了

That's I'm talking about! Ideas are for weaklings! 就是这样 懦夫才会诡计多端

Now let's get to that Mountain. 现在 让我们朝那座山迈进吧

Oh, wow, I love those. 这鞋子太棒了

Good fish, don't eat my feet. 乖乖鱼 别吃我的脚脚

So, how did the tiger fly? 老虎到底是怎么飞的

She jumped on the sun, 她跳上了太阳

and rode it to Tomorrow. 骑着它到了明天

No, no, no, no! 不不不

Hi, Dad! 老爸你好

Bye, Dad. 老爸再见

You've seen rain before, right? 你们之前见过雨吧

We don't get out much. 我们很少出门的

Eep, looks dangerous. 小伊 这个看着不安全

Dad, you say that about everything. 老爸 你看什么都危险

- Careful. - Oh, really? Okay. -当心 -是吗 那好吧

No, no, no! Not cool! Not cool! 不不不 不可以 不可以

Not cool! 不可以

The bear says: "Your cave? 那只熊说 你的洞吗

I've been dumping my bones here since last week." 我从上周开始就把自己的骨头扔在这了

That's a funny story! 这故事很有趣

It's not a story, it's a joke. 这不是故事 是笑话

What's a joke? 笑话是什么

You know, just making something up, 就是瞎编出来

to make you laugh. 让人发笑的东西

- Here you go. One for you. - Thanks. -拿着 给你一个 -谢谢

One for you, and this one's 给你一个 还有一个给你

Okay. Okay. That's enough. 行了行了 够了

I don't see why the kids need their own shells. 为什么孩子们也要每人拿一个海螺

So if anyone gets in trouble, 如果有人出事了

we can call the others. 就用这个呼叫其他人

Wait, you're saying we should split up? 等下 你是说我们要分头行动吗

We can try more paths at once. 这样就能同时尝试多条路径了

It's the fastest way through. 这是最快捷有效的方式

The Croods stick together. 克鲁德一家永远不分离

Your way isn't safe. 你的方法不安全

- They can handle it. -We can do it, Dad. -他们可以 -我们可以 老爸

No, no, no, no, no. 不不不不

It's my job to keep you safe. 保护你们的安全是我的责任

I'm still in charge, 这里还是我说了算

and we are not splitting up. 我们不能分开

Except for you two. 不过你俩可以

And that's final. 就这么决定了

Hello? Hello? Is everyone all right? 人呢 人呢 你们都还好吧

We're okay, Grug! 我们没事 阿瓜

Dad, I'm freaking out a little bit. 老爸 我有点害怕

Just tell me what to do. 告诉我该怎么做

Just what do I do? What do I do right now? 我现在要怎么办 怎么办

Stay where you are! I'll find you. 原地不动 我会找到你的

No! Too slow. 不 太慢了

Everybody, keep moving forward and we'll get out. 所有人都往前走 我们会走出去的

Dad? 老爸

Yeah. Okay. 是的 好吧

Remember, never not be afraid. 记住 千万不要害怕

You can do this! 你可以的

It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay. 没事的 没事的

I'm gonna pass out. 我要晕过去了

Sandy! Sandy! 仙蒂 仙蒂

Give me another one. 再给我一朵

You dropped these. 你掉东西了

Come with me. 跟我走

Here, boy, catch! 狗狗 抓住它

Gran? 外婆

Mom? 妈

Grug? 阿瓜

I'll go get him. 我去接他

Good boy. Who's my good boy? 好狗狗 谁是我的好狗狗

You are. Yes, you are. Look at you. 是你 就是你 看看你

You need a name? You want a name? 想要个名字吗 给你取个名字吧

I'm going to call you Douglas. 就叫你道格拉斯吧

Can you do tricks? 你能做动作吗

Roll over. 翻身

Come on, Douglas. Roll over. 来 道格拉斯 翻身

Good boy, Douglas! 好狗狗 道格拉斯

I was in love once. He was a hunter. 我曾经爱上过一个猎人

I was a gatherer. 而我是食物收集者

It was quite a scandal. 在当时算是件丑闻

We fed each other berries. We danced. 我们喂对方吃浆果 一起跳舞

Then my father smashed him with a rock, 然后我爸用石头把他捶成肉泥

and traded me to your grandfather. 又把我卖给了你外公

Croods, get down here! 大伙 都下来

Grug, they're okay. 阿瓜 他们没事

Guy's with them. 有盖伊在呢

Oh, Guy's with them. Oh, Okay. 有盖伊在 好吧

Well, thank you, 那还真是感谢

thank you for bringing me that interesting Guy update. 谢谢你告诉我关于盖伊的有趣近况

Okay. I'm gonna go up. 好了 我要上去了

Why don't you join us 一起上去吧

when you stop being a big drag. 你就别再拖累大家了

Sleep pile? 来抱团睡觉吧

How about a story, huh? 有人听故事吗

Anyone? 有人吗

Then Thork said: "Know it, I drew it." 索科说 "知道 是我画的"

I know it was hard for you to bring us along, 我知道你带着我们走挺麻烦的 但是

they had the best day in their lives. 这些天是他们生命中最多彩的日子

Thank you for that. 谢谢你

I wanna show you something. 我带你们看样东西

More suns in the sky than you can count. 数都数不清的太阳

Every sun that crosses our sky comes to rest up there. 每一颗横跨天空的星星都会在那里休息

- Tomorrow. - That's where we'll be safe. -明天 -就是可以安身的地方

I'm going with Guy. 我要跟盖伊一起走

No, not my little girl. 不 不要带走我的女儿

Come with us. 跟我们一起走吧

I can't go without Grug. 我不能扔下阿瓜

Well, that makes one of us. Count me in. 那你就自己留下吧 我要去

Really? Mom? 你说真的 妈妈

Grug has no idea how to protect us. 阿瓜根本不知道怎么保护我们

In fact, he has no ideas at all. 他压根就没主意

No. That's not true. What about that one 不会吧 那次他不就...

- He... - Oh, face it. -他... -面对现实吧

If he actually had an idea of his own, 他要能想出个原创的主意

I'd have a heart attack and die! 我就算心肌梗死也值了

- Grug? - Dad? Dad? -阿瓜 -老爸 老爸

He's a big guy. How can he just disappear like that. 他那么大块头 怎么就人间蒸发了呢

Hey, wait. Let's ask that ugly lady if she's seen Dad. 问问这个丑娘们儿看没看见老爸

I haven't seen him. 没看见哟

- What are you doing? - Yeah. I was up all night. -你在干吗 -我一宿没合眼

All these ideas kept coming to me. 因为我才思泉涌

- Is that a snake? - Belt! New and improved! -那是蛇吗 -皮带蛇 升级加强版

It's even self-tightening. 还有自动束腰功能

What's that on your head? 你头上那是什么

It's called desperation. 我看叫孤注一掷

I call it a 'rug'. Rhymes with Grug. 这叫假发 跟阿瓜谐音

And this one. I call it a 'ride'. Rhymes with Grug. 这个叫作坐骑 也跟阿瓜谐音

That doesn't rhyme. 并不谐音啊

It's gonna get us places faster than shoes. 坐这个可比鞋快多了

Yeah! Try to keep up! 来吧 别掉队哦

I wish I had a 'ride'. 我也想有个坐骑

Painting is a thing of the past. 绘画已经过时了

I call this a 'snapshot'. 我给这个起名叫快照

Let's do it again. I think I blinked. 再来一次 我好像眨眼了

I call them 'shades'. 这叫墨镜

The sun doesn't hurt my eyes anymore. 阳光不再刺眼啦

Where do you get these great ideas? 你哪来的这些好主意

Since I don't have a brain, 我没有大脑

they're coming from my stomach, 这都是从我胃里出来的

down deep below, and then up again into my mind. 在深处发酵 再反刍到我的思想里

Grug, we have to keep moving. 阿瓜 该出发了

See, I got ideas. I got thoughts. 我有点子哦 也有思想

Like this. I call it a 'mobile home'. 像这个 我叫它活动房屋

Isn't that something? 棒吧

- I'm calling this one a 'lifterator'. - Mom? -这个叫升降梯 -老妈

I know. It's bad. 我懂的 太烂了

I almost feel sorry for him. 我差点儿就要心疼他了

No, I don't. 一点也不心疼

What are you trying to do, Grug? 阿瓜 你想干吗

I thought if I could have ideas like Guy, 我以为我要是能像盖伊那样有主意

maybe Eep would listen to me. 没准小伊就会听我的话了

Maybe she wouldn't want to go with Guy. 也许她就不会想跟盖伊走了

Oh, Grug. Is that what this is all about? 阿瓜 你就是为了这个吗

And I also thought it would kill your mother, so... 我还以为这样能干掉你老妈 所以

you know, win-win. 你懂的 双赢

We're here! 我们到了

Cave! Everyone inside! Come on! 那有个洞 大家快进去

Hurry up! Let's go! Let's go! Go! Go! 快点儿 快走快走

No! 不

- No more caves, Grug. - What? -阿瓜 别再往洞里躲了 -你说啥

We're gonna jump on the sun and ride it to Tomorrow with Guy.

我们要乘着太阳和盖伊一起去明天

Wait, wait, so you're all going to do this? 等等 你们都要去吗

- Thunk? - Sorry, Dad. -桑克? -对不起 老爸

You have to stop worrying for all of us. 别再为我们操心了

It's my job to worry. It's my job to follow the rules. 这是我的职责 操心费力 循规蹈矩

The rules don't work out here! 规矩在这儿不好使了

They kept us alive! 是规矩让我们活了下来

That wasn't living, that 那不是活着 那只是

Not dying. There's a difference. 苟且偷生 不一样的

Ugga, everyone, you have to listen to me! 乌格 大家听着 你们得听我讲

We'd be dead now if we'd listened to you! 要是听了你的 我们早就死了

We have to follow Guy now. 我们必须跟着盖伊走

- Guy? - Guy, run! -盖伊 -盖伊 快跑

This is pointless! We've running out of time! 这样毫无意义 我们时间不多了

Everything is collapsing. 世界就要崩塌了

You are being irrational and counterproductive. 你失去理智的话会适得其反的

Big words anger me! 别跟我拽词儿

- Keep talking! - Countermeasures! -接着说啊 -反击

Remember how you were this morning? 还记得今早你什么样吗

You changed, remember? 你变了 记得吗

Idea man? Modern man? 你是智者 是现代人了

- I am a caveman! - No, no, no, wait! -我是原始人 -别过来 等等

No! What is this stuff that's saving you from my punches? 这是什么 害得我打不到你

- Tar. - No! -是焦油 -不

- Please. - No! I have to get back to them! -求求你 -不 我得回到她们身边

You have to stop. 别动了

- Stop struggling! - No! -别挣扎 -不

Grug, stop! 阿瓜 别动

No one gets out of this. Believe me. 没人能挣脱焦油 相信我

I know. 我知道

- Your? - Family. -你的 -全家

Sorry. 对不起

I was little when it happened. 当时我还很小

The last thing my parents told me was: 父母留给我的最后一句话是

"Don't hide. Live. 别东躲西藏 勇敢的活着

Follow the sun. You'll make it to Tomorrow." 跟着太阳走 你就会到达明天

You followed the light. My daughter is a lot like you. 你追求光明 我女儿很像你

No. She's like you. 不 他像你

She loves you but always forgets to say it, 她爱你 却总是忘记说出口

just like you forget to tell her. 就像你也总是忘记向她表露心声

I guess I was just busy keeping them all alive. 也许因为我总是忙着保护他们

It's okay. That's what dads do. 我理解 这是父亲的责任

That's right, and we can't do that from here. 没错 但是我们要先离开这里

We need one of your ideas. 我们需要你的主意

Come on, you can do it. 来吧 你行的

Belt! Emergency Idea Generator, activate. 皮带猴 启动紧急创意生成机

I've got it. 有主意了

Yeah. I know, but, 我懂 不过

he's doing the best with what he has. Let's go. 它已经尽力了 开始吧

There he is. 它来了

Belt, I want romance, drama, sincerity. 皮带猴 来段浪漫生动又真挚的音乐

Move me. 要打动我哦

Okay, he sees us! That's our cue. Now work it! 它看到我们了 好戏上演了 开始

He's not coming over. 它不过来

I don't think out puppet looks scared enough. 可能咱们的人偶不够惊恐

Scared? I'll show you scared! 惊恐 我给你来个惊恐的

Hand me those acting sticks! 把琴槌给我

Hold on! 抓紧了

Yes! You did it! 你成功了

- Grug! - Dad! -阿瓜 -爸爸

We're okay! 我们没事

Yeah. We're okay. 我们很好

Grug, your call. 阿瓜 听你的

Take us to Tomorrow. 带我们去明天吧

Hurry! Come on! We're gonna make it! 快点 加油 我们要到了

- You were right! - There it is! -你说的都是真的 -那就是了

The sun! We can do it! We can ride it to Tomorrow. 太阳在那儿 我们能乘着它去明天了

Run! 快跑

I I don't understand. 我...我不明白

The sun was right here! It was right here! 太阳就在这儿 刚刚还在这儿呀

We have to go back to the cave! Hurry. 快回到洞里去 快

Hurry, hurry, stay together! 快快 别跑散了

Let's keep moving. Move! Move, move! 别停下 快走快走

Everybody hold my hand! Thunk, 大家抓住我的手 桑克

let's go! Go, go, go! Let's stay together! 走走走 别分散

Grug, what's wrong with you? 阿瓜 你怎么了

Grug, we'll die if we stay here! 阿瓜 在这里会死的

Grug, listen to me! We have to get back to that cave. 阿瓜 听我说 我们得回到洞里

No more dark. No more hiding. 不要黑暗 不再躲藏

No more caves. 不要再进洞穴了

What's the point of all this? 这一切都是为了什么

To follow the light. 追逐光明

I can't change, I don't have ideas, 我无法改变自己 我也没有主意

but I have my strength. 但是我有蛮力

And right now that's all you need. 现在你们需要的就是蛮力

No! We don't know what's over there! 不 我们对那边一无所知

Maybe nothing. It's too risky! 那边也许什么都没有 太冒险了

It's a chance. 这是个机会

I'll take that chance. 我愿意试试

You know, I've wanted to throw you away ever since I met you. 从我一见到你

就想把你扔出去

- That's a joke, right? - What's a joke? -你在开玩笑吧 -玩笑是什么

He made it! 他成功了

He made it. 他成功了

Okay, Thunk. Your turn. 桑克 该你了

You're not coming, are you? 你是不是要自己留下来

When you make it, so will I. 你到了那边 我也就到了

You did good. 你真棒

Daddy. 老爸

- - No mush, just throw me. -奶...-别废话 快扔吧

Wait! You surprised me today. Lunkhead. 等下 你今天让我刮目相看 傻孩子

Still alive! 我还活着

- Time to go. - No! I have too much to say to you. -该你了 -不 我有好多话想说

I need to fix everything, and I don't have time. 我想弥补一切 却没有时间了

I can fix it. 我会弥补的

This works good. 感觉真好

- What do you call it? - I was thinking of calling it a 'hug', -这叫什么 -我考虑把它叫作拥抱

because it rhymes with Grug. 因为跟阿瓜谐音

But you can change it if you want. 不过你想叫它别的也可以

No, no, I like hug. 不 我喜欢拥抱

I love you. 我爱你

I... 我...

Dad, 老爸

- I'm scared. - Never be afraid. -我害怕 -永远不要恐惧

There! I see him. 他在那儿 我看见了

Hey! I did it. 我成功了

Stay back! Stay back! 后退 后退

They're in trouble. Hang on! I'm coming! 他们有麻烦了 挺住 我来了

How do I get across? I gotta think. 我要怎么过去呢 好好想一想

What would Guy do? What would Guy do? 如果是盖伊会怎么做呢

What would I do? 我会怎么做呢

Hold this. 拿着

I... 我...有...

an... idea! 主意啦

Run! 跑啊

Douglas! Hey, I know that guy! 道格拉斯 我认得那家伙

Hold on! 抓紧了

It's not safe here. 这里不安全

I'll tell her. 我去和她说吧

I've never had to tell him. 我还没来得及告诉他

Eep, if your dad were here, he would tell 小伊 要是你老爸在 他会让你...

Get out of the way! 快让开

Wow, you sound just like him. 你学得可真像

Get out of the way! 快让开

- Daddy! - He did it! -老爸 -他成功了

He's riding the sun, 他乘着太阳

- but not very well. - Everybody out of the way! -不过技术不太好 -快都闪开

Grug! 阿瓜

Where's the danger? Who blew their shell? 危险在哪儿 谁吹的号

I love you, too! 我也爱你

One, two, three, four, 一 二 三 四

five, six, 五 六...

seven. 七

And a half. 七个半

And eight. 八个

- Nine. - Douglas! Dad, you saved him! -九个 -道格拉斯 老爸 你救了它

Well, boy's got to have a pet. 男孩总得养个宠物吧

Turns out I'm a cat person. 没想到我还是个爱猫男士

No! 不可以

You really need to see this. 你们快来看啊

We should go there. 我们去那里吧

Yes! Coming through! 太棒了 我们来了

This is me. My name is Eep. 这就是我 我是小伊

And this is my family, the Croods. 这是我们一家 克鲁德一家

If you weren't clued by sunbathes and pets, 我们晒日光浴 也养宠物

we're not exactly cavemen anymore. 我们不再是原始人了

Let's do it again. I think I blinked. 再来一次 我好像眨眼了

Our world is still plenty harsh and hostile. 世界依然艰辛险恶

But now we know the Croods will make it, 但我们对未来充满信心

because we changed the rules. The ones that kept us in the dark.

我们打破了那曾禁锢我们于黑暗的规矩

And because of my dad, 也因为我的老爸

who taught us that anyone could change. 他让我们明白人是会改变的

Release the baby! 放出宝宝

Well, sort of. 多少变了点儿吧

So from now on, we'll stay out here, 从今往后 我们将在外面的世界生活

where we can follow the light. 并在这里追逐光明


本文标签: 阿瓜 洞穴 没有 老爸 知道