admin 管理员组

文章数量: 887021


2024年1月9日发(作者:威斯布鲁克虎扑)

No clowns. Okay.

也不要小丑 好的

No! No?

不 不吗

No! Okay.

不要 好吧

Okay.

好吧

Good morning. What you doing?

早安 你在干吗

Besides stalking jp, of course.

除了偷看JP之外

I'm reading the news, thank you very much.

你想多了 我在看新闻

Oh! You're reading the news.

哦 你在看新闻呀

You're such a good liar.

你可真会说谎啊

Seriously, how do you know I'm stalking jp?

讲真 你怎么知道我在偷看JP

Because I know you very, very well.

因为我真的真的太了解你了

Oh, wait! Did you tell your mom 'bout calarts yet?

对了 你告诉你妈加州艺术学院的事了么

Yeah, I told her.

告诉了

She's super excited for me to move across the country

她对于我要搬到国家的另一头

and go to a really expensive art school.

去一个昂贵的艺术学校感到很兴奋

Really?

真的吗

No. No?

才没有 没有吗

No, I haven'

我还没

I haven't found the right time to tell her.

我还没找到正确的时机

Oh! Nerve is starting.

啊 玩命直播开始了

Sorry, this is really important.

抱歉 这个真的很重要

What's nerve?

玩命直播是啥

It's a game. Here, just click on the video.

是一个游戏 看这 戳那个视频

Welcome to nerve New York City.

欢迎来到纽约市玩命直播

Nerve is a 24-hour game.

玩命直播是一个24小时游戏

Like truth or dare, minus the truth.

就像真心话大冒险 但没有真心话

Watchers pay to watch.

观众需付费观看

Players play to win cash and glory.

玩家赢得奖金和荣誉

Are you a watcher or a player?

你是观众还是玩家

Are you a watcher or a player?

你是观众还是玩家

Are you a watcher or a player?

你是观众还是玩家

It's cool, right?

这很酷 是吧

This looks very sketchy. Is this legal?

这看起来不太正规 它合法么

I don't know. Probably not.

我也不知道 可能不合法

Just do it. Just sign up and watch. Time's ticking.

别管那些 快去注册观看起来 时间紧迫

Okay, signing up. Look, this is me signing up to watch you.

好的 注册了 我正在注册账号♥来看你直播

Vee! You have to sign up and watch me.

小维 你必须注册来看我

It's very important that I have watchers.

让我有观众真的很重要

Hey. I gotta go, my mom just got home.

嘿 我得下线了 我妈妈回来了

I'll sign up after breakfast. I promise.

我吃了早餐就注册 我保证

Thank you. I love you. I'll see you in a little bit.

谢啦 爱你 一会儿见

Bye. Bye.

拜 拜

I mean, Syd hasn't gotten into any schools yet.

我说 小西还没拿到任何大学的通知

And she doesn't even care.

她甚至毫不在乎这个

You know what? Sydney doesn't have to care.

你知道啥 西德妮不必在意这个

She has a trust fund.

她有信托基金

And you have something far more valuable than that.

你有比那更有价值的东西

Here we go.

又来了

You have drive, you have focus.

你有动力 你很专心

You have a scholarship to a local college.

还有本地大学的奖学金

And even though we can't afford the dorm,

即使我们负担不起宿舍费

you get to have me as your new college roommate.

你还有我做你的大学室友

Actually, I, um...

其实我

I had kind of a cool idea about that.

我有一个还不错的想法

What if we fixed up Mike's room

如果我们重新装♥修♥一下迈克的房♥间

and listed you on airbnb or something?

然后放到airbnb短租网上

Maybe it's time we finally go through his stuff

或许我们是时候整理他的东西

and maybe give some of it to goodwill.

或许也可以把其中一部分捐给慈善机构

And I could give you some space.

我也能给你一些空间

I don't want space.

我不想要空间

I just want you.

我只想要你在身边

Okay.

好吧

I'm totally down with commuting.

我走读完全没问题

I can get my reading done on the ferry.

我还可以在渡船上看书

Yeah?

是吗

That'll work, right?

这样行得通 是吧

Yeah.

Let's say, "Go cougars" On the count of 1, 2, 3.

我们一起说 美洲狮加油 1 2 3

Go cougars!

美洲狮队加油

Let's go, cougars!

冲啊 美洲狮

Let's go, cougars!

冲啊 美洲狮

Hand me the zoom lens. Here.

把变焦镜头给我 给

Doesn't it feel a little unbalanced

如果年鉴上每一张照片上都是JP 格雷罗

if every single yearbook photo is of jp guerrero?

会不会有点不公平

It's not my fault he's on the team.

那不能怪我 他就是队员啊

Here.

拿着

Okay, guys. Be careful, careful.

伙计们 小心点 小心点

Let's hit it, jp!

我们上 JP

All right, let's go! Let's go! Come on!

冲啊 冲 冲 冲

Watch out, watch out, watch out!

注意点 小心点

You got it. Yeah, you got it.

你拍到了 你拍到了

All right, be careful. Careful.

好了 小心 小心

Yeah!

Let's go, cougars!

美洲狮加油

Let's hear it for Sydney Sloane!

让我们掌声欢迎西德妮 斯隆

The girl with the shades. Let's go, cougars.

那个戴墨镜的女孩 美洲狮加油

Ooh, yum!

哇哦 真可口

Let's go, cougars.

美洲狮 加油

Liv! Liv!

丽芙 丽芙

Show 'em what we got, cougars!

拿出我们的本事 美洲狮

Okay, let' Where you goin', Syd?

让我们开始拉拉队表演吧 你去哪 小西

We've lost our cheerleader.

我们的拉拉队长不知道干啥去了

Okay, show 'em what we got, vhs!

拿出我们的本事 录像准备

Are you ready? Remember what to do?

准备好了吗 记得做什么吧

Okay. Okay. You're on!

好了 好 你上线了

Hey, watchers! It's Syd baby.

嘿 观众们宝宝们好 这里是小西

I'm counting on you to get me to the final round.

我就指望你们助我闯到最后一关

So don't let me down

所以别让我失望

and I won't let you down, I promise.

我不会让你们失望 我保证

Go, dude! Show 'em what we got!

冲啊 兄弟 拿出我们的本事

Show 'em what staten island's really about!

让他们看到斯塔顿岛人的本色

Go cheer, baby!

加油吧 宝贝

Okay. Okay.

好的 好的

Nerd!

死宅

Ooh! How 'bout that ass, though?

嗷 这屁♥股♥怎么样

Okay. Thank you, Sydney.

好 谢谢西德妮

Ah... you guys dared me to eat dog food.

啊 你们让我挑战吃狗粮

You can do this!

你可以做到的

This is so gross. This is so gross. Don't think about it.

这好恶心 好恶心 别去想它

Okay. Keep it in.

很好 咽下去

Ty! Wassup, watchers?

泰 瞧好了 观众们

Oh! Money, money! Oh. Whoa!

哦 钱来了 哇哦

I have so many watchers now.

我现在有超多观众

Yeah, you do. Girl!

你做到了 姑娘

I just need to get in that little box thing.

我就是想要进那个排行榜

Who's winning now?

谁现在第一

Apparently, this guy named Ryan.

看来 是一个叫瑞恩的家伙

I guess he put peanut butter on his junk

他好像是把花生酱抹在丁丁上

and let his dog lick it off.

然后让狗舔干净

I could do that.

我也能做到

But you don't have a dog.

但是你没有狗

I could still do it.

我还是可以啊

Or a dick, Liv.

也没有丁丁 丽芙

Ooh, they're coming up with your next dare!

哦 他们给你发来下一个大冒险了

What is it? I need something flashy

是什么 我需要那种能爆的

like the peanut butter thing.

像花生酱那种的挑战

Hey. Hey.

嘿 嘿

Hey! Hey.

嘿 嘿

My god, how weird.

天啊 真诡异

How do they know you're afraid of heights?

他们怎么知道你恐高的

What? That's what they do.

啥 他们让你挑战高度

It's easy.

那很简单

They just take all your info from your old profiles

他们是从你的旧档案里提取的信息

and put it in your nerve profile.

然后放到玩命直播里

That's so creepy.

这好吓人啊

You just got suspended.

你被停课了

I thought you were done playing nerve.

我以为你已经不玩这个了

Hell no!

才不呢

The girl who won Seattle now has millions of followers.

赢了西雅图市冠军的女孩现在有上百万的粉丝

She is insta-famous.

她是Instagram上的红人

Who cares? I care, vee.

谁在乎 我在乎 小维

I don't expect you to understand.

我不指望你理解

I'm an adrenaline junkie.

我迷恋刺♥激♥肾上腺素的事

You like to stay within your comfort zone. That's fine.

你喜欢待在你的舒适圈 那很好

That's not true.

才不是这样

What about that pole dancing class we took?

我们还一起上过钢管舞课

Vee, I dragged you there and you sat in the corner and watched.

小维 是我拖着你去的 你就坐在角落里看着罢了

I'm a visual learner.

我是一个视觉学习者

Why are you attacking her?

你怎么攻击她

I'm not attacking her, Tommy. Yeah, you are.

我不是在攻击她 汤米 你在

Life is passing you by.

时光匆匆

You need to learn to take a few risks every once in a while.

我们都需要偶尔冒险

I do take risks.

我有冒险啊

Really? Okay. Fine.

真的吗 好吧

Let's just say hypothetically you're playing nerve.

假设你在玩玩命直播

What'd be a good nerve dare for vee?

对于小维来说什么冒险挑战比较好

Make out with jp.

和JP亲热

Baby steps. Baby steps.

慢慢来 先一小步

Just talk to jp.

就跟JP聊聊

What?

什么

He probably likes you, too.

他可能同样喜欢你

You'll just never know if you don't talk to him.

但你不跟他说话你就永远都不知道结果

And then everybody that's watching you,

然后那些正看着你的人

they would just go on and vote.

他们会投票

Who wants to see vee mackin' on jp?

谁想要看小维和JP调情

Oh, my god!

上帝啊

You guys!

你们够了

All who wanna see vee macking on jp say, "Yes."

想要看小维和JP调情的投“要”

Yes!

Yes. Yes. I assume, "No"?

要 要 你投"不要"吗

Abstain. Thank you.

弃权 感恩

All right. You've been dared.

好了 你已经进入挑战游戏

Do you accept your dare, vee?

你要接受挑战么 小维

Say, "Yes." Say, "Yes."

说 "要" 说 "要"

What's the point? We're graduating. I...

重点是什么 我们就要毕业了 我

All you have to do is say, "Hi."

你只需要过去说个 嗨

I don't want to say hello to him.

我不想跟他打招呼

Fine.

好吧

I love you so much, vee. But you're a watcher.

我非常爱你 小维 但你只是个观众

So watch me do it for you.

所以看我为你这么做

No, no, no, Syd, Syd, Syd. Just watch.

别别别 小西小西 - 看着吧

No, no, no! Syd, no.

别别别 小西 别

Yeah! Sydney!

耶 西德妮

Why don't you show us the front next time?

下次要不要把前面秀给我们看

You first, Chuck. I hear it's really big.

你先来 查克 我听说它很大

Guess it's average.

大概就是平均水平

Uh... hey, jp.

呃 嘿 JP

What's up?

啥事

Um... I was wondering. Do you have a girlfriend right now?

呃 我想知道 你现在有没有女朋友

No!

不要

It's not for me. It's for a friend.

不是我问 是我朋友问

Well, which friend?

好吧 哪个朋友

Um...

No, She's not my type.

不 她不是我喜欢的类型

You're not nearly as hot as you think you are.

你根本不像你想象中那么性感

Yes, he is! And you are a douchebag.

不 他是 你就是个人♥渣♥

No, don't go! Come on!

拜托 别走啊

Vee! Vee!

小维 小维

Just let her go.

让她去吧

Not cool, Sydney.

很糟啊 西德尼

I'm just trying to help her.

我只是想帮她

Let's not help her.

别帮她了

She'll figure it out.

她会想通的

Hello. Welcome to nerve.

你好 欢迎来到玩命直播

You have chosen player.

已选择玩家

Nerve is a direct democracy.

玩命直播是完全民♥主♥的

Watchers decide your dares.

你的冒险将由观众决定

The two players with the most watchers

统计结束之后

by the end of regulation

观众最多的两位玩家

will advance to the final round,

将会晋级最终决赛

where the winner takes all.

最终赢家将获得全部奖金

Watchers can watch from anywhere,

观众可以随时观看

but they are encouraged to film live.

但我们鼓励看现场直播

So don't be alarmed.

所以不要太惊慌失措

There are three rules.

三条规则

One, all dares must be filmed on the player's phone.

第一 所有冒险必须在玩家的手♥机♥上进行录制

Two, there are only two ways to be eliminated.

第二 只有两个方式淘汰玩家

Fail or bail.

失败或退出

Three, snitches get stitches.

第三 告密者会受惩罚

Thank you for keeping nerve a secret.

感谢您为玩命直播保守秘密

Good luck, player.

玩家 祝你好运

Hey, this is vee, I'm not here

嘿 我是小维 我现在没有空

Vee! You have to sign up and watch me.

小维 你得注册来看我

For account information, press one.

账户信息 请按一

For phone or credit card information

电♥话♥或信♥用♥卡♥信息和支付

Tommy. Hey, I'm pulling up outside.

汤米 嘿 我正停车

What the hell's so urgent?

什么事那么急

We have to go to colonnade diner.

我们得去柱廊餐馆

We have 15 minutes. Why? What's going on?

-我们只有15分钟 -为什么 发生什么了

I signed up for nerve and that's where my first dare is.

我注册了玩命直播 我的第一个冒险就在那儿

What do you mean? You signed up as a player?

什么意思 你注册为玩家了吗

Oh, man.

天哪

What? Is that so hard to believe?

怎么 有那么难以置信吗

You know that some kid supposedly died in Seattle playing nerve?

你知道据说西雅图有孩子因为玩命直播死了吗

Oh, I don't buy that.

哦 我才不信

If kids were dying, the game would be shut down.

如果有孩子死了 那游戏早就被叫停了

No, they can't shut it down. There's not a single server.

不 他们没法叫停它 服务器不止一台

What does that mean?

什么意思

Everybody that logs onto the game

每个人电脑注册后

becomes a new server.

都会变成新的服务器

So it's impossible to turn the game off.

因此这游戏根本没法叫停

How do you even know so much about this game?

你怎么那么了解这个游戏

You've never even played.

你从来不玩的

Look, I spend a lot of time on the dark web, all right?

听着 我花很多时间上暗网的 好吗

Oh, a lot of time on the dark web?

哦 花很多时间在暗网上

Is that right, hacker boy?

是吗 黑客男孩

Yes, that is right.

是的 就是这样

You're only accessing 10% of the Internet, you know.

你知道吗 你只能接触到整个互联网的百分之十

Why are you even doing this? Seriously, it's dangerous.

你为什么要这样 真的 这很危险

Is it because of Sydney?

因为西德尼吗

This is not about Sydney.

和她无关 我

It's just not like you.

这真的不是你的风格

That's the point.

你说到重点了

Kiss a stranger for five seconds? A stranger?

和一位陌生人接吻五秒 陌生人吗

Vee, I'll give you $100.

小维 我会给你一百美元

Okay, okay.

好的好的

You're just gonna kiss some random person?

你要和随便一个人接吻吗

Oh... He has a girlfriend.

他有女友了

Hi.

Just kiss that guy.

就亲那个人好了

Okay. I'm gonna kiss that guy.

好 我要亲那个人了

Yeah, that's what I'm saying.

就是我说的那个人

Gonna do it.

我要做了

Or that guy.

或者那个人

He reads.

他在看书

Well, make a choice. Clock's ticking.

做决定吧 时间紧迫

Hey. Hey.

嘿 嘿

I'm kissing that guy.

我要亲那个人

Okay, you sit here.

好 你先坐在这里

Tell me when you're rolling, 'Kay?

开始录像了就告诉我

'Okay, it's mission impossible now?

好吧 现在 这是不可能任务了

Just go.

上吧

To the lighthouse, that's my favorite book.

《到灯塔去》 这是我最喜欢的书

Really?

真的吗

Please, tell me they get to the lighthouse in the end.

快告诉我吧 他们最终到了灯塔吗

Um...

Actually, don't tell me.

不 别说

Uh... okay, just tell me real quick.

呃 好吧 还是快点说吧

Yeah, they do, but

是 他们到了 但是

That's not really what it's about.

但那不是重点

The lighthouse means something

那个灯塔象征了一些东西

different to each of the characters.

它对每一个角色都不同

It basically represents

它基本上代表了

the thing they want most in life.

那些角色们生活中最渴望的东西

And I'm sorry that I'm totally geeking out and ruining the story.

抱歉 我书呆子气又犯了 把你的故事全毁了

No, I was the one who asked.

没事 是我问的你

Um...

One Mississippi, two Mississippi,

一 二

three Mississippi, four Mississippi, five Mississippi.

三 四 五

Done.

结束

Done.

结束

Done.

结束

Okay. Okay, bye.

好吧 好了 拜拜

I can't believe I just did that!

我简直不敢相信我居然成功了

Shut up! Oh. Gosh, why am I embarrassed?

闭嘴 我的天 为什么我觉得很尴尬

Did you get it?

你拍下来了吗

Yeah, it was a miniseries. I got all six episodes.

嗯 那就像个迷你剧 而我把六集全录下来了

Where did he go?

他去哪儿了

I have no clue.

我不知道

"Vee, $100 has been wired to your account."

小维 一百美元已汇入您账户

Should I check?

我要去看看吗

Should totally check.

仔细看看

What is he doing?

他在干嘛

I have no clue.

不知道

He's singing to me.

他在给我唱歌♥

No, it's a dare. It's a dare.

不 这是个冒险 是个冒险

You got it.

你做到了

Thank you. Good job.

谢谢 干得漂亮

You won your dare. Congratulations.

恭喜你通过了胆量测试

Back at ya.

你也是

Mine was totally embarrassing,

我那个真是太尴尬了

but, hey, at least I got 100 bucks, right?

但是 嘿 至少我有了一百美元啊

I'm sorry.

抱歉

I promise I didn't know what was comin'. You mind?

我发誓我不知道会发生什么 你介意吗

Sorry, I'm sitting here.

抱歉 我坐在这儿

They just told me to sit in that sorry.

他们刚刚要我坐在那个位置 抱歉

Um... some kid came by and gave me that book.

嗯 有个小孩过来给了我那本书

To the lighthouse, yeah, my favorite.

到灯塔去 我最喜欢的书

Exactly. Because it's on your Facebook page.

是啊 它就在你的脸书主页

They know all the information about you, vee.

他们掌握关于你的所有信息 小维

Your name's vee?

你叫小维吗

Short for Venus.

维纳斯的简称

I like that.

我喜欢

Well, her parents, they named her after the goddess of love.

呃 她的父母给她起了爱神的名字

There's a Roman myth.

那是罗马神话里的

Yeah, I guess my mom was expecting somebody else.

是啊 我想我妈想到的是别人

I dunno about that. That was some kiss.

这不清楚了 吻的不错

I got a game to play. But good night to you guys.

我还要去玩游戏 晚安了

Thank you.

谢谢

What?

怎么了

Apparently, the watchers like us together.

显然 观众们希望看见我们在一起

I mean, you can't even go to the city, right?

我是说 我甚至没法去城里 好吗

You know, I can't go to the city, yeah.

你知道的 我不会去城里的

I'm not even playing, I was just doing one dare.

我都还没在玩呢 我只是挑战一下

You sure? It's 200 bucks.

你确定 那可是两百美元

Uh... She's pretty sure, man.

呃 先生 她很确定

He always tell you what to do?

他老爱对你指手画脚吗

No. No, he doesn't.

不 不 他不这样的

I'm gonna be outside if you change your mind.

如果你改变心意了 我就在外面

It's nice to meet you, vee.

很高兴认识你 小维

See ya, man.

再见了 哥们

He thought that those were our fries.

他以为这些薯条是我们买♥♥的

I could use 200 bucks.

我挺想要200美元的

Vee, you're not going to the city.

小维 你不会去城里的

You said one dare.

你说了只挑战一次

I'm sorry.

抱歉

You know what? Charles manson was a singer.

你知道吗 查尔斯 曼森也是个歌♥手

I was hoping you'd come.

我正祈祷你能来呢

I'm just warning you, I don't think I'd make a very good partner.

提醒下你 我不觉得我是个好同伴

I'm not the daredevil type.

我胆子不大

You should team up with my friend Sydney, actually.

事实上 你该和我的朋友西德尼组队

She's obsessed with playing nerve.

她痴迷玩命直播

But the watchers want me to team up with you.

但观众们希望我们组队

The second I feel uncomfortable, I'm out.

如果我不舒服了 我就退出

That's fair.

很公平

Okay.

好吧

Hold on.

抓紧了

I just have to go to the bathroom.

我得去下卫生间

Oh, my god.

天哪

Excuse me, ladies? Ladies?

不好意思 女士们 女士们

Hey, where are you going?

你要去哪儿

Please, let me fart on you. Please!

拜托 让我冲你放个屁 拜托

Oh, my god, oh, my god!

天哪 天哪

Oh, my god.

天哪

It's going up so fast! I know.

晋级好快 我知道

Who's your favorite player?

你最爱的玩家是谁

Well, I mean, I was gonna say you,

我是说 我本来要说你的 但是

Now I don't know.

现在我无法抉择了

Is that vee?

那是小维吗

Yeah, she's playing nerve and she has, like, a lot of watchers.

是啊 她在玩玩命直播 而且 她有不少观众了

Oh, my god, girl!

天哪 妹子

Hey, try screaming.

嘿 试试尖叫吧

No. Just do it. Let it out!

不 叫出来吧 叫出声

There you go.

就是这样

All right, this is it.

很好 就是这样

Am I supposed to come in with you?

我要和你一起进去吗

Uh...

Doesn't say anything about that.

观众没说这个

Well, thank you for the lift.

谢谢你载我一程

You gonna be okay?

你没事吧

Yeah, yeah, no,

恩恩 不 我

I'm tired, so I'm probably just gonna

我有点累 所以我得

make my way back home.

我马上就回家了

Um...

This was fun.

这一路很有趣

Yeah.

是的

I you know.

我要去…你知道的

Okay.

嗯嗯

You got three more steps.

你又多走了三步

If you keep up the exercises,

如果你坚持做训练

you're gonna get really strong on that.

你肯定会变得很强壮

Excellent.

太棒了

Thanks, miss.

谢谢你 小姐

Somebody's sending vee money.

有人给小维打了钱

White people problems.

这是白人才有的问题

What is she doing?

她在干什么

And you have your receipt.

这是你的收据

So thank you so much for shopping at Bergdorf's.

感谢您在波道夫购物

You have a wonderful day. Excuse me. Um... sorry.

祝您今天愉快 呃 抱歉 打扰了

Do you know where I can find this dress?

你能告诉我在哪儿可以找到这条裙子吗

Your mom's calling.

你妈妈打电♥话♥来了

Shit!

该死

That's very expensive.

这条裙子很贵

Couture. Fourth floor.

高级定制 在四层楼

Thanks.

谢谢

Please, don't undress the mannequin.

请不要脱模特身上的衣服

Sorry.

抱歉

Would you like to try this on?

您是想试试这件吗

Mmm-hmm.

呃 嗯

Let me see if I have it in your size.

我来看看能不能找到你的尺码

Thank you.

谢谢你

If you could hurry up,

麻烦能快一点吗

I'm a little bit late for a party.

我派对要迟到了

Cute.

你真可爱

Okay. Right this way.

好了 请到这边来

If you need anything else, just let me know.

如果您还需要别的 尽管找我

Okay, thank you. Oh. All right.

好的 谢谢 喔 好吧

Okay. Dressed.

好了 我穿好了

Hello?

Everything okay?

有什么问题吗

Everything is great, thank you.

没事儿 谢谢

Hey. What's your email number? I

嘿 可以告诉我你的邮件吗 我的意思是你的

What's your info?

你的联♥系♥方式

Oh, this? This old thing?

什么 那种过时的东西

Vee!

小维

Oh.

Hey.

Hi.

You, uh... You look very pretty.

你 你看上去美极了

Thanks. So do you.

谢谢 你也是

I mean you look, you know, hot, or

我的意思是你看上去很性感 很英俊 很…

Do you know what we're supposed to do now?

你知道我们现在应该做什么吗

The watchers would like me

观众们想看我

to complete your ensemble, mademoiselle.

帮你完成你的全套装扮 小姐

Neither. Is that an option?

没有 有这个选项吗

All right, how 'bout my firstborn son, too? Yeah?

好吧 来看看我们的新手

What are you doing, vee?

你在干什么 小维

How much are they, sir?

先生 这些多少钱

That'll be $900, madam.

一共900块钱 女士

Oh, in that case, I'll take two.

如果是这个价格的话 我要两双

One for the city and one for the Hamptons.

一双在城里穿 一双在汉普顿穿

Excellent choice, mademoiselle.

很棒的选择 小姐

I'll wrap them up for you right away.

我现在就给您包起来

Um, I'll see ya downstairs?

我们楼下见

Uh... yeah, sure.

Okay. All right.

好的

What?

怎么回事

Oh, excuse me, miss!

哦 打扰了 小姐

Did you move my clothes in there?

请问你动过我里面的衣服吗

Of course not.

当然没有

This is not happening.

这不可能

This is not happening.

这不可能

Vee?

小维

Vee?

小维

Ian.

伊恩

Hey.

Did you take my stuff? I mean, my wallet, my clothes.

你是不是拿了我的东西 我的钱包和衣服

Everything's gone.

所有的东西都没了

No, my stuff is gone, too.

我的东西也没了

No.

Okay, um... No. No.

好吧 不不

Come on, we have to make a run for it.

快点 我们赶紧跑

Come on, let's go. I am not shoplifting!

快点 快走 我不想偷东西

We don't have a choice. Come on!

我们没有选择 快走吧

Okay, technically,

好吧 严格意义上来说

it just says we have to leave the store.

它只是叫我们必须离开这家店吧

Right?

对不对

Let's go.

快走

Come on, come on! Let's go!

快点 快点 走啊

Um...

嗯…

Sorry, buddy, we need to come through. Sorry.

抱歉 伙计 让我们过去一下 抱歉

Excuse me! Excuse me!

请让一下 请让一下

That's enough, that's enough. Let's go, come on, come on.

够了 够了 快走 快点 快点

Whoa, whoa, hey, stop, stop, stop!

哇喔 哇喔 嘿 嘿 停下停下停下

Please tell me these are our clothes!

求你告诉我这些是我们的衣服

They kind of are.

差不多是

Are these stolen?

这些是被偷来的

Receipt.

有收据

We get to keep 'em?

我们可以穿这些衣服了

All yours.

都是你的

All right.

好吧

Hey, can I get the check?

嘿我能买♥♥单吗

Who paid for these?

谁付的钱

Probably one of the watchers with daddy's credit card.

可能是某个观众拿老爸的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的吧

What? Look!

什么 你看

I'm sorry, was that a wu-tang reference?

你哼的是武当派的歌♥吗

Staten island, represent!

史塔顿岛 代表作

Okay.

好吧

Saint Mark's, 10 minutes?

去圣马克 十分钟为限

Hello.

你好

Tommy, what does Vee think she's doing?

汤米 小维以为自己在干什么

Have you ever parked a car in your life?

你长这么大停过车吗你

I got this, girl.

我搞的定

I have no idea, Syd.

我怎么知道 西德

Why are you asking me? I'm not her boyfriend.

你问我♥干♥什么 我又不是她男朋友

Well, who's this biker she's teamed up with?

那跟她组队骑摩托车的那个人是谁

I have no clue. She just ditched me.

我不知道 她把我甩下了

She's doing what she apparently thinks is best for herself.

看上去她是在做她觉得最有益的事

Yeah, and what exactly is that?

那到底是什么事

Sydney! Syd!

西德尼 西德

Vee is in the top 10.

小维上了榜单前十

What?

什么

She's in the top 10.

她在前十名了

Tommy, Vee is in the top 10?

汤米 小维在前十名了

Yeah, I know. How is that even possible?

是的 我知道 这怎么可能

How many watchers does she have?

她有多少观众

Um... like 4,471.

大约4471

How many do I have?

我有多少

Uh... 6,806.

。6806

Oh, okay, I have a lot more.

好吧 我还是比她多得多

Tommy, I really don't think that vee can handle this.

汤米 我真的不觉得小维能处理好这件事

I'm actually really worried about her.

我真的很担心她

Yeah, me, too.

我也是

So get your ass to this party and help me, okay?

所以快滚来派对帮我 好吗

Yeah, yeah, I'm on my way.

好的好的 我在路上了

What happens if I bail?

如果我放弃会怎样

You'd lose everything you've already made.

你会失去你现在拿到的一切

My mom would kill me.

我妈妈会杀了我的

What do you wanna do?

你想怎么做呢

Okay, just please no fire-breathing dragons or knives.

好吧 求你不要选什么喷火或者刀子

No snakes, no skeletons.

不要蛇 不要骷髅

What about panthers and tornados?

黑豹和龙♥卷♥风♥呢

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What about this?

哇哦 这个如何

Just a tattoo of my dad.

我爸爸的纹身

He's gorgeous, honestly. He's a nice-looking guy.

他简直酷毙了 非常正直 长的又帅

Ah... okay. I got a better idea. Here we go. Here we go.

哈 好吧 我有个更好的主意 就是这样 就是这样

You're gonna draw it? No!

你要自己画一个 不

Vee, quiet. I gotta concentrate! No! Let me see.

小维 别出声 我得专心 让我看看

Back off.

后退

'Kay.

好吧

Can you do something like this, but less shitty?

你能纹这个吗 但是要稍微好看点儿

Yes!

当然可以

Yeah?

是吗

Right. I'm laughing 'cause it's good.

对 我笑是因为它很赞

You guys, come on!

你们别这样好吗

Hey, you have to trust us. That's the whole thing.

嘿 你得相信我们 信任是一切的基础

Gotta trust me.

你得相信我

And dirt beard.

和这位脏胡须老哥

Ow! Ow! Okay. Okay.

噢 噢 好了 好了

Okay, you can stop.

好了 你可以停下了

I think you can stop. I think we're good. We're good.

我觉得你可以停下了 我觉得我们这样很好 可以了

The dare said it just had to be bigger than a quarter.

胆量测试要求说只需要大于一个硬币就好了

This definitely feels bigger than a quarter.

这绝对比硬币大了

You're doing great. It's almost done.

你表现得很棒 就快成功了

Okay, no, I think wherever we're at, we can just stop.

好吧 我觉得不管到哪里了 都可以停下了

Ow, ow, ow...

噢 噢 噢

Hold on, I'm just doing the "Y" In "Daddy."

慢点 我正在写“爸爸”的最后一笔

What?

什么

He's kidding. Don't listen to him.

他在开玩笑 别听他的啦

I really don't like that noise. At all.

我真的很不喜欢这个声音 太讨厌了

Ow!

Oh, my god.

我的天

Rockin' that gold tooth.

让金牙摇滚起来

Stop!

停下

Okay, okay. Ow!

好的好的 噢

Wu-tang fan, huh?

Wu-tang粉丝 哈

My brother used to listen to them all the time.

我哥哥之前整天他们的歌♥

Oh, yeah? You have a brother?

是吗 你还有个哥哥

Had a brother.

曾经有过

He died right before starting college.

他上大学没多久就去世了

I'm sorry. How long ago was that?

我很抱歉 这是多久之前的事

Two years ago.

两年前

He was 18.

他才十八岁

This July, I'll be older than him.

这个七月 我就要比他大了

Older than my older brother.

比我的 大哥哥大

Ow, ow...

噢 噢

Hey, hey. Come on. Stay with me. Stay with me.

嘿 看着我 注意力放在我这

He was just one of those people that wasn't afraid of anything.

他只是那群无所畏惧的人中的一位

He always said, "Yes."

他总是说"是的"

He would laugh so hard

他会放声大笑

if he saw me getting a tattoo right now.

如果他现在看到我纹身了

Boom! I am done.

嘭 我完工了

Go to that mirror. Celebrate my work.

去镜子那看看 庆祝我的工作成果

Come on.

来嘛

Do I want to see? Yes, yes, yes.

你想看看吗 是的 是的 是的

Hey. 'Sup, young jedi?

嘿 吃晚饭 少年绝地武士

Yeah, ha-ha. Hey. Yo, we miss you down here at the club.

对 啊哈哈 我们在俱乐部这边很想你

Um... you're watching nerve, right?

额 你在看 玩命直播 对吗

Yeah, man, we all are.

是的 老兄 我们都在看

All right, I'm trying to find out more about this Ian guy.

好的 我在调查这个叫伊恩的家伙更多的底细

Ian, my dude.

伊恩 我朋友

Man, he playin' wit' your little girlfriend vee, right?

老兄 他调戏在你妹子 小维 对吗

Could be you, but you're playin'.

也可能是你 跟你耍

All right, yes. That's the problem, though.

好吧 是的 这才是问题所在

But I'm looking at his profile

我在看他的资料

and there's just nothing on the guy.

但是他什么都没有

Look, bitch, you tried Google?

听着 小婊砸 你试过谷歌♥吗

Yeah, I tried Google.

是的 我试过谷歌♥

Guess he's a ghost, then.

看来他就是个幽灵

Look, I need a ticket to Aruba.

听着 我需要阿鲁巴的通行票

Uh... what? No. Yes, come on!

什么 不 是的 就这样

No way. You're not ready for that shit.

不可以 你根本没准备

Yes, I know. You're gonna mess up my rating.

是 我知道 你会坏了我的信誉

I'm not gonna mess up your rating.

我不会坏你的信誉

I'm not gonna buy guns or something, man. Come on.

我又不是买♥♥枪♥支♥什么的 老兄 拜托

Tommy, no. Not happening.

汤米 不 没可能

look, I'm just worried about my friend. Please.

我 听着 我只是担心我的朋友 求你了

Come on.

拜托

All right, I'll send you a passkey.

好吧 我给你发个密♥码♥

All right. Thank you.

好的 谢谢

A lighthouse? I love it. Thank you.

灯塔 我喜欢 谢谢你

Well, a very wise person

有个智者曾经说过

And this was earlier today.

就是今天早些时候说的

They said that the lighthouse represents

他们说 灯塔象征着

the thing that you want the most.

你最想要的东西

So, whatever that is, I hope you get it.

所以 不管那是什么 我希望你得到他

How many followers does she have now?

她现在有多少粉丝了

I mean, to be fair, you did tell her to take a risk.

我是说 坦白地说 你确实告诉她去冒险了

This isn't what I meant, Liv.

我不是这意思 丽芙

This is ridiculous.

这太扯了

Sydney!

西德尼

Okay. Now they're asking if I can trust you. Can I?

好吧 现在他们问我是否相信你 我能吗

I have the perfect tattoo picked out for you.

我给你选个非常完美的纹身

Wait, wait, wait.

等下 等下 等下

No, okay, it's not a tattoo dare.

不要 好吧 这不是纹身冒险

What is it?

这是什么

Just says, "Go to park and 25th."

只是说"去25号♥公园"

Oh, god, I love the Internet.

哦 上帝 我爱互联网

What?

什么

What?

什么

Ian's played before?

伊恩之前玩过

Don't have to do this. Just shoot it!

没必要这么做 拍下来就好

Hey, it's vee. I'm not here right now, so leave a message.

嘿 这里是小维 我现在不在 有事请留言

Here we go.

这就出发

Get to 60 miles per hour. That's it.

能达到每小时60英里 就这样

Okay.

好的

All right. Easy one. All right, let's do this.

好吧 来了个简单的 那我们做这个

Oh!

What did that just say?

那上面刚才说什么

Blindfolded? On the motorcycle?

蒙眼 骑摩托

Yeah.

是的

You're on your own with that one.

那你自己玩吧

Wait, wait. I can't do this alone.

等等 我自己玩不来

Come on, I need you to help me navigate.

来嘛 我需要你帮我导航

There is no way in hell I'm doing that.

我才不干这事呢

I'm sorry, I'm out.

抱歉 我退出

Thank you for tonight.

今晚谢谢你 我是说…

I had a lot of fun. Got a new dress.

玩得也开心 还有新裙子 但是我…

I'm good.

我不玩了

Stay. Let's see what else happens.

留下 让我们看看会发生什么

Yo! What's up, guys? Venus, love your work.

哟 怎么了 伙计 维纳斯 爱死你们了

Would you hold that for me?

能帮我拿着这个吗

Hold it up.

拿好

Great.

很好

And, Ian, see you in the finals.

还有伊恩 决赛见

Who was that guy?

那家伙是谁

I don't know. Just another player.

我不知道 另一个玩家吧

Vee, come on, do this with me.

小维 走吧 跟我一起来

Please, I need you.

求你了 我需要你

Look, you'd be in control.

听着 你肯定会掌控好的

Say, "Yes." Just say, "Yes."

说"好"啊 说"好"吧

Who got next? Who wanna challenge the champ? Liv?

下一个是谁 谁想挑战冠军 丽芙

No way. Hey, Liv, come on!

不是吧 嘿 丽芙 来吧

Sydney!

西德尼

Sydney!

西德 西德尼

What?

怎么了

Oh, my god, you're not gonna believe this.

我的天哪 你肯定不敢相信

What? Are you kidding me?

什么 在逗我吗

You ready?

准备好了吗

Yeah.

是的

Chuck, you seein' this?

查克 你看这个了吗

All right, remember, you're my eyes.

好吧 记住 你是我的眼

Okay.

好的

Green.

绿灯了

Hold on.

坐稳

You okay? Yeah.

你还好吗 还好

Just keep your eyes open.

要时刻留神

Okay, okay.

好的 好的

Hey, I know you're scared, but you gotta talk to me, vee.

嘿 我知道你害怕 但你得跟我交流 小维

Okay, wait, no, no, no!

好吧等等 不不不

You got this, vee.

我能行 小维

What's goin' on? Are we good? Taxi to the right.

怎么回事 我们还好吗 右边有出租车

Right! Right! No!

右边 右边 不

You have a sticker on your helmet!

你头盔上有张贴纸

Thank you! You're leaning right. You need to go left.

谢谢 你偏右了 你得往左

Left, left! Whoa, sorry!

左边 左边 喔 抱歉

Are you crazy?

你疯了吗

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! We good?

抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 现在可以吗

Okay, okay! Too far left. Right! Right!

可以 可以 太左了 往右 往右

Okay, okay.

好的 好的

Okay, I think that worked. Yeah? Are we good?

好的 我觉得默契了 现在可以吗

Actually, yes.

现在 可以了

Okay, all right, just keep doing that.

好的 就这样 保持住

Just lean?

就测斜吗

Yes, lean. Left or right. You are in control.

是的 测斜 往左或往右 你能行的

That's good.

就这样

No way she's doing this.

她不可能做到的

Faster.

快点

This is good. You're doing great!

很好 你做的很棒

Okay, speed up.

好的 加速

Yes, ma'am.

遵命 长官

Okay.

好的

We hit 30. We're halfway there.

到30码了 还有一半

Okay, the next

好的 下一个红绿灯是…

Green!

绿灯

The next green!

下一个红绿灯是…绿灯

Good, good, all right, you got this.

很好 很好 没错 你做到了

Okay, the next

好的 下一个红绿灯是

Come on, stay with me. What's goin' on?

快点 跟住我思路 怎么回事

Next light is green! Faster!

下一个是绿灯 快点

No! No, no, no!

不不不不

Green!

绿灯

We're doing this, vee!

还有多少时间 小维

Sixty seconds.

60秒

Are we clear now? Still clear.

现在有障碍吗 目前没有

Taxi! Taxi!

出租车 出租车

Oh, god.

哦 上帝

Take it home, vee! Take it home, vee!

带他回家 小维 带他回家 小维

Yeah, vee!

没错 小维

Time check. Fifteen seconds.

检查时间 15秒

Speed? Fortyfive,Fortysix

速度 45 46

Forty-seven

。47

Ian, we love you!

伊恩 我们爱你

Love you, too!

我也爱你

All right, let's go!

行了 我们走

Fifty-seven,

。57

Fifty-eight,Fifty-nine

。58 59

Sixty

。60

We did it!

我们做到了

Oh, shit! Look out!

卧♥槽♥ 小心

Hold on! God, oh, my god! Look out!

坐稳了 天哪 哦我的天 小心

Yeah!

耶耶耶

Best dare ever! Vee is number one!

最刺♥激♥的冒险 小维是第一

Oh, my god.

哦我的天

That was the craziest thing I've ever done. You were incredible.

我是我做过最疯狂的事情 你太不可思议了

I can't even believe we did that.

我甚至不敢相信我们做到了

She kissed him!

她亲了他

Oh, vee! Get him, girl!

哦 小维 拿下他 姑娘

Oh, yeah!

哦耶

You hungry at all?

你饿了吗

Pizza?

披萨 披萨

I swear, I was gonna say, "Pizza."

我发誓 我刚想说 披萨

Hey, watchers.

嘿 观众们

Okay, listen,

好的 听着

you and I both know that I should be in that box.

你我都清楚 我也该入围的

So please, stop holding back. Okay?

所以拜托了 别拘束 好吗

You guys don't need to be afraid, because I'm not afraid.

你们不用害怕 因为我就不害怕

So just give me a real dare.

所以给我个真正的挑战

What's up, Syd baby?

怎么了 小西宝贝

What are you doing here?

你来这儿干嘛

You're a good player.

你是个好玩家

You've got a lot of watchers. I got a lot of watchers.

你有很多观众 我有很多观众

Maybe we could team up.

也许我们可以合作

I don't need a partner.

我不需要合作

Seems to work for your friend vee.

看你朋友小维 好像挺有用的

What up, Syd? You all right?

怎么了 小西 你还好吗

Yeah. We're just talking.

没事 我们在聊天

Yo, mad Max, why don't you show yourself out, man?

哟 疯狂麦克斯 你自己出去吧 伙计

Call me.

打电♥话♥

Break down!

吓唬你

Captain.

队长

Party on, man.

派对继续啊 老兄

Hey, Nancy.

嘿 南希

Tommy, listen, I have a quick question.

汤米 听着 我有个小问题

How would I know if I'm being hacked?

我怎么才能知道我是不是被黑了

What do you mean?

你什么意思

Hacked. Somebody's been depositing money

被骇了 有人在小维的名义下

into my account under vee's name.

给我的账户打钱

That doesn't sound like a hack.

那听上去可不像黑客

Normally, they would take money out

黑客要黑你的话

if they were hacking you.

应该是取走你的钱吧

Thomas, what are you not telling me?

托马斯 你有什么瞒着我吗

Oh! it Vee got a job.

哦 那个 小维找了份工作

What? A job?

什么 工作

Yeah, that's probably it.

对 差不多

She did an online poker thing.

他在网上找了个扑克牌类的工作

Okay.

And she's really great at it. Is it legal?

而且她很擅长 那合法吗

Yeah, it's legal. And she's doing great,

嗯 合法的 她做得不错

as you can tell with the deposits.

收入合法 都可以给你打钱

But anyway, I gotta go.

那个啥 我得挂了

I'm writing a paper right now on motorcycle safety.

我最近在写关于摩托安全的论文

I'm gonna get goin', Well, tell her to call me.

我得继续写 那让小维给我回电♥话♥啊

Bye. Bye.

拜 拜

Wanna take a ride?

想玩一会吗

Is this a dare?

这又是个冒险吗

Mmm-mmm. It's a carousel.

并不是 我是说玩旋转木马

So, why are you playing nerve?

你为什么要玩玩命直播呢

Trying to help out my family.

赢钱养家糊口

Some things happened that I wish turned out differently.

发生了一些事情 我希望能有些转变

Like what?

什么事情

This is just kinda something I need to do.

就是些 我得处理的一些事

So...

就是这样

We got some paparazzi.

狗仔队来了

Hide.

快躲

What? Who is it?

谁的电♥话♥呀

So that's Sydney.

是西德尼呀

Pick up, pick up. You gonna get it?

快接 快接 你要接吗

I don't wanna deal with her right now.

现在不想理她

Ouch!

矮油

What's goin' on?

你们怎么了

She's just been a lot recently.

她最近挺犯贱

But whatever, you don't wanna talk about that.

管她呢 你肯定不想听的

If you wanna talk about it, I'm here. Happy to listen.

你想谈的话 我就乐意听

I'm just tired of being her sidekick all the time.

我只是厌倦了 不想给她当背景了

It's funny. You don't seem like anyone's sidekick.

有趣 其实你不像任何人的背景呀

Can I see that picture again?

我能再看看她的照片吗

Oh, uh...

哦 嗯

Sure.

好啊

Wow.

Yeah. Guys go crazy for her.

没错 小伙子们都迷死她了

No, I mean the picture itself. It's really good.

不 我是说照片拍得好

Thanks, I took it.

谢了 那是我拍的

Yeah? You have a good eye.

是吗 真有双发现美的眼睛

I can't picture you hangin' out with someone like this.

我 想象不出来你你能跟她这样的在一起

What do you mean?

什么意思

I don't know. She looks

不知道 她看上去有点

Insecure. Is that mean?

不安全 对吧

She is totally insecure. Yeah?

她相当不安全 嗯

She makes it seem like I'm the one who's insecure.

而且她让我看起来像是那个不安全的

But really it's her.

其实就是她

It's exhausting.

心累

I'm sure.

是啊

She's at this party.

这次派对

Most likely drunk and needs me to hold her hair back.

她肯定又得喝得烂醉 要我去搀着

I'm just over it.

不想理她了

I mean, so are her parents.

我是说 她父母也是

They're constantly out of town,

时不时就出门

so she has this revolving door of guys over.

她就把房♥门向别人敞开

It's sad, actually.

其实挺惨呢

Hey, that party.

嘿 那个派对

Should we maybe go check it out?

我们是不是该去看看

What?

什么

Why would I wanna go to that party?

我为什么会想去呢

Maybe show off your new tattoo?

或许秀一秀你的新纹身

Show Sydney that you're not the person she thinks you are?

让西德尼知道你不是她认为的那样

Yo, watch out! Heads up. Comin' through.

嘿 小心 注意 借过一下

Yo, watch out.

小心

Okay. I got this. Okay.

好的 我能行 好的

Go, Sydney!

上啊 西德尼

You're better than this.

你比这强多了

Come on, just turn around.

开始吧 转个身就好

Come on, Syd, you got this.

加油 小西 你能行

Come on, Syd, you started it, you gotta finish it.

加油啊小西 接受挑战就得完成它

Come on, you got it. You got it!

上吧 没问题 没问题

Okay.

好吧

Just take a deep breath.

深呼吸

Just take a deep breath, Sydney.

深呼吸 西德尼

Get in here! She's gonna do it!

快来看 要开始啦

Go, girl!

妹子上啊

You got this. Okay.

强无敌

There you go. Come on. Yeah, there you go!

开始了 加油 出发了

There you go.

上吧上吧

Somebody, go get Liv!

快去把丽芙叫来

Oh, my god.

哦 天哪

Come on, Syd. Focus. You got this.

别停 小西 集中注意 没问题的

Liv! Liv!

丽芙 丽芙

Liv, Liv, Liv, come, come, come.

丽芙 快来 快来

Excuse me, excuse me.

借过 借过

Oh, my god. Syd!

老天啊

Be careful. Be careful, Syd.

当心 当心 小茜

What are you doing? Oh, my god!

天啊 你在干什么

Come on, Syd, you don't have to do this. Come back.

你用不着这样啊 回来

Shut up!

闭嘴

Sydney, come back.

西德尼 快回来

Oh, my god, Sydney!

天啊 西德尼

Yeah! There you go.

很强 继续走

Right here. Come on.

厉害了我的姐

You don't have to do it.

用不着这样啊

Take your time, Syd. Don't look down.

不着急 小茜 别往下看

It's just a stupid game!

不就是个破游戏吗

Come on, we're right here.

可以的 很强

You could always turn back, Syd.

你随时可以回来 小西

Jp, grab her. Come on, you gotta film.

快帮她一把 不行 必须直播

Sydney, it's not gonna count unless you film it.

茜德尼 不直播就不算数了

Don't worry about the phone.

别管手♥机♥了

She has to film it! She

必须直播 必须

It doesn't count unless she films it. She has to film it.

不直播就不算成功 她必须直播

She has to film it. No, but she has to film it.

不行 必须直播

Shut up, Chuck! Oh, my god. Oh, my god.

闭嘴 查克 哦 神啊 老天啊

This is crazy.

简直疯了

All right, there you go. Don't look down.

行了 快 别往下看

I can't! Oh, my god, I can't, I can't!

不行 天哪 做不到啊

Sydney, you gotta get up.

西德尼 快起来

You gotta do something. Stop yelling at me!

快点啊 别吼我

Stop! You're not helping. Chuck, shut up!

别吼 你帮倒忙呢 查克 闭嘴

Shut up, she's got it.

闭嘴 她没问题的

She has to get it done!

她必须做完

Shut up!

别说了

Syd, it's gonna take too long, you gotta stand, you gotta walk.

小茜 这样太慢了 你得站起来走

No, don't stand, Sydney.

别别别 别站啊茜德尼

Shut up! Shut up, Chuck!

闭嘴 闭嘴 查克

You heard her, Chuck, shut up.

你听见了 查克 快别说了

She's gotta get it done.

她必须完成挑战

She's not gonna get here in time unless you get up and walk.

不站起来走就来不及了

You have to walk.

快站起来

She has to! She's wasting time!

必须站起来 耽误太多时间了

Shut up, both of you!

你们都给我闭嘴

You got it. Come on, Syd, you got this.

别怕 加油 小西 没问题的

I can't, I can't, I can't.

不行了 不行 不行

I bail, I bail, I bail.

我放弃 放弃了

You bail.

放弃挑战

You fail.

挑战失败

You fail.

挑战失败

This is so dumb.

这太蠢了

Come here! Hold on!

快偷 抓住

You fail.

挑战失败

Get over here!

滚回来

Oh, my god.

天啊

Oh! Look at these guys!

哇 快看看这俩

Vee!

小维

Hi. Hi!

嗨 嗨

Oh, my gosh. You guys are so famous right now.

天呐 你们俩现在都成网红了

Uh-oh! Wait until Syd sees you.

啊哦 等等让小西来看看你们

But where is she?

她现在在哪呢

Oh, you guys don't know?

哦 你们不知道

Yeah, she tried to walk across that ladder and just bailed.

她挑战横跨悬空梯子 刚刚放弃

So she's outta the game?

那她就游戏结束了

Hey, let's get a drink.

嘿 喝一杯吧

Yeah. It wasn't pretty.

对 弱爆了

Have you seen Sydney?

你们看到西德尼了吗

In there. Syd?

在这么 小西

Oh, come on, vee, you never even spoke to him.

哦 别这么看我 小维 你都没怎么跟他聊过

It's fine. Certainly, no surprise.

没关系 没什么大不了

Yeah, I know it's not a surprise.

对 我知道没什么大不了

You know what's not fine, though?

你知道是什么问题吗

I almost died tonight, vee, and you were nowhere to be found.

老娘今晚差点死了 小维 却找不到你

I'm sorry.

抱歉

When you said I should live my life,

你说我要过好我的人生

did you mean I should live my life in your shadow?

你意思是在你的影子下过吗

I was just trying to help you, vee,

我是想帮你 小维

because you're the most repressed person that I know.

因为你是我认识的最压抑的人

Well, isn't that why you keep me around?

就因为这个你才和我交朋友吧

Because I never tell you the truth?

因为我不告诉你真♥相♥

Yeah.

对啊

Come on, let's go.

我们走吧

I guess you don't tell me the truth.

我猜你不告诉我真♥相♥

Because you never told me about how insecure I am.

是因为你从不告诉我我有多么的"不安全"

Or about how I just have a revolving door of guys all the time.

我怎样"向别人敞开房♥门"

You never tell me that, but you've told everyone that tonight.

你从不跟我说 但今晚你却跟所有人都说了

So please, vee, go right ahead and show us all

所以 小维 快让我们看看这一下午

what a fiery little spark plug you've become since lunch.

你能有多激♥情♥闪耀

Let's go.

走吧

Shots fired.

开火了哟

Don't walk away from me. Vee! Wake up!

别就这么一走了之 小维 醒醒吧

This is a game.

这只是个游戏

Do you really think that someone like him

你真的以为他这样的人

is actually gonna be with you when this is all done?

最后会跟你走到一起吗

Hey, you don't know me.

嘿 你才不了解我呢

Oh, I'm sorry. You really like her now?

哦 抱歉哦 你现在真喜欢上她了

Why do you have to be such a bitch?

你为什么要这么贱呢

Look at that!

听听

Little vee finally speaking her mind.

小维终于把心里话说出来了

Come on! Unburden yourself!

得了吧 你就不要背着那些包袱了

Do you know why we're best friends?

你知道为什么我们两个是做好的朋友么

I do whatever you want all the time.

一直都是我在替你忙前忙后

No, vee, we're friends

不 小维

because I'm fun and you're boring.

因为我很有趣 而你 无聊的要命

The only fun thing about you was your brother.

你身上唯一还算有意思的地方就是你哥哥

What is it you think?

你以为是怎么回事

That playing nerve is just gonna

你以为那些玩命直播

magically make you a different person?

能够奇迹般的改变你么

That's not how life works. You'll never be a player.

人生才不是那样 你永远都成不了玩家

You're right.

你说的对

I know how much you love living in the moment, Syd.

我知道 你有多享受生活在这样的时刻 小西

Well, remember this moment.

记住这一刻吧

Because you're one of those girls who peaks in high school.

你就像高中里的那些自大的女孩子一样

And when you wake up one day, still living in staten island,

当有一天 你醒来的时候 就发现自己还生活在斯塔顿岛

still screwing the same guys,

睡的还是那一群人

wondering what the hell happened to your life.

搞不清生活怎么成了这副样子

If you wanna know where I am from now on,

以后你要是还想关注我在哪的话

sign up and watch me.

你就登陆账号♥去看我吧

Wait, vee, what are you doing?

等等 小维 你要干什么

Hey, vee, you don't need to do this.

嘿 小维 你不必这样做的

Look at me. Come on. Let's just go, let's bail, all right?

看着我 算了吧 咱们走吧 退出吧

What do you have to prove?

你有什么要证明的

Come on, please. Let's go.

得了吧 小维 我们走

Come on, you got it, vee, please!

来吧 小维 你搞的定 拜托了

Go, girl! Vee!

来吧 妹子 小维

Oh, my god. Vee!

天呐 小维

Whoa!

You got it, vee!

你做的到 小维

That's how you get into first, vee!

小维 你就是这样一步步变成第一的

That was messed up.

这糟透了

I can't deal with this right now. I'm gonna go.

我现在没空管这个 我得走了

Vee, did you know that he's played nerve before?

小维 你知道他以前也是玩玩命直播的么

What?

什么

Yeah, it was his dare to get you here

他的挑战就是带你来这

and fight with Syd.

和西德对决

That's why he brought you here.

这就是为什么他带你来这儿

Look.

你看

You still trust him?

你还相信他吗

Vee, wait. Wait. Is it true?

小维 等等 那是真的吗

Is what true?

什么是不是真的

Did you take me here as part of the game?

你带我来这儿也是游戏的一部分

Answer me! Is it true?

回答我 是不是

What are you doing?

你这是在干什么

It's more complicated than that.

事情比你想的要复杂

I just lost my two best friends tonight.

今晚一晚上 我和两个最好的朋友决裂了

How much did you get for that?

你这么做 能赚多少钱

No, no, it's not about the money, all right?

不不 这和钱无关 好吗

But I promise I'll explain everything later.

我向你保证 事后我会给你解释的

Just don't even bother, okay?

根本没必要解释了 好吗

I mean, Sydney almost died tonight.

今晚 西德尼差点死了

I almost died tonight. Vee, I know, I know.

我也差点没命 我懂 小维 我懂

This game is sick. I'm going to the police.

这个游戏太变♥态♥了 我要去报♥警♥

Wait, no, no! No!

等等 不 不行

I'm sorry, What are you doing?

很抱歉 小维 你这是在干吗

I'm sorry, you can't do that, all right?

很抱歉 但是你真的不要报♥警♥ 好吗

You can't go to the police.

你不能去报♥警♥

Why not? Because I'll lose the game?

为什么不能 就因为我会输了游戏么

No, it's not about that!

不 不是那样的

Vee! Vee!

小维 小维

You can't go to the police.


本文标签: 知道 直播 挑战