admin 管理员组文章数量: 887021
2023年12月24日发(作者:威尔士vs英格兰比分预测)
Quiet! 安静
What are you? 你是什么东西
You're a demon! 你是恶魔
No, no. I'm not a demon. 不 不 我不是恶魔
I'm not a demon. 我不是恶魔
See? Just a guy. 看 只是个普通人
Just a guy here to rescue these dragons, so, uh... 只是一个来救这些龙的普通人 所以...
- But you walked through fire! - Dragon scales! -但你从火里走了出来 -龙鳞
Dragons shed a lot. 龙经常会掉鳞
No, I know a demon when I see one. 不 我一看到恶魔就能认出来
No human legs are that skinny. 人腿不可能这么细
Think that's a good entrance? Get a load of me. 你这叫什么闪亮登场 看看我的
I knew it! More demons! 我就知道 还有更多的恶魔
Ah, it's really just a nitwit 不 这只是一个
who forgot to fireproof his butt. 忘记给屁股涂防火层的蠢蛋
Hot, hot, hot, hot! 烫烫烫烫
Guys, no, not yet! 伙计们 别 先别下来
Behold, your worst nightmare. Behold. 瞧好了 本大爷是你最可怕的噩梦
Along with his sister, who insisted on coming. 还有我坚持要跟过来的妹妹
That's my intro? 你就这么介绍我吗
Guys, too soon. You always come in too soon. 伙计们 太早了 你们总是登场太早了
Sorry, still getting the hang of my wings. 抱歉 我还在习惯我的翅膀
Fishlegs, again with the baby? 鱼脚司 你又带宝宝来了
- This is a raid. - I couldn't find a sitter. -这是偷袭 -我找不到保姆
Demons everywhere! 到处都是恶魔
It's the end of the world! 世界要末日了
Astrid. I had him right where I wanted him. 阿斯翠德 我本来把他都安排好了
And now he's right where I wanted him. 现在我把他安排好了
Let's get to work. 开工吧
Okay, we screwed that up, 好吧 看来偷袭是没戏了
but at least nobody else knows we're here. 但是至少没人知道我们在这里
Easy, girl. It's okay. 放松点 丫头 没事的
We're gonna get you out of here. 我们会带你离开这里
A Crimson Goregutter! 猩红长角龙
Look at this weirdo. 看看这个怪家伙
Bet it's super-dumb. 它肯定超级蠢
Why can't I get this cage open? 我为什么打不开这个笼子
It slides. 因为得滑开
Obviously. 显然嘛
Attack! 入侵者
- Get the rescues out of here! - Get that Night Fury! -带救出来的龙离开这里 -抓住那头夜煞
No running on the deck! 甲板上不得跑动
It's slippery. You could fall. 很滑 会摔倒的
Step aside! Let me handle the tough guy stuff. 让开 让我来对付这些难缠的家伙
Yeah! That's two for me. 我干掉两个
Look out! 小心
- No, no, no, no, no, no, no! - Sorry! -不不不不 -对不起
Thank you. 谢谢你
Now, go get the rest, bud. 快去救出其他人 伙计
I thought this was supposed to be a stealth mission. 我还以为这是偷袭呢
Yeah, they always start that way. 他们总是搞成那样
Look out! 小心
Thanks, Stormfly! 谢谢 风里飞
Oh, stop worrying. 别担心
They'll get it. 他们会成功的
Eventually. 最终会的
Move out! We got 'em all. 撤退 全部救出来了
I'm gonna headlock every last one of you. 我要把你们一个个锁头
- Let's go, let's go, let's go! - Amateurs. -快走 快走 -菜鸟
- I was just getting started. - Clear out, guys! -我才刚开始热身呢 -大家撤退
Go, go! 快走
Don't let them get away! 别让他们跑了
Good hustle, boys! 祝你们一无所获 伙计们
Toothless, time to go! 没牙仔 该走了
Hey, guys. 伙计们
You always have my back, bud. 你永远是我的后盾 伙计
This is Berk, your new home away from home. 这里是伯克岛 你们离家后的新家
A stunning, one-stop, 这是一个非常完美
all-expense-paid dream destination. 花销全免的一站式梦中之地
So, settle in and let your worries melt away. 安顿下来 打消你们的担忧
The service here soars, the cuisine 这里服务到位 菜品火爆
...and the locals are as colorful as you get. 当地居民还非常五彩纷呈
Any run-of-the-mill paradise boasts beaches and sunshine.
所有自称的度假天堂都自吹有海滩和阳光
Well, not us. 我们不会
We've got something no one else can touch. 我们有其他人根本触及不到的东西
We, my friend, have dragons. Make room! 朋友们 我们有龙 让一让
They're coming! 他们来了
Lots and lots of dragons. 很多很多龙
Gang, meet our latest Berkians. 伙计们 来认识一下新来的柏克岛民
Welcome to paradise, mate. 欢迎来到天堂 伙计
- Our home is your home. - Well, aren't you a beauty! -我们的家就是你们的家 -真是个可人儿
Ah, you're welcome. You're welcome. 不客气 不客气
I took on, like, a hundred trappers. 我可是干掉了一百个捕龙猎手
A-a thousand trappers. 一千个捕龙猎手
All with burning undies. 穿着冒火的内裤
My thick, full beard almost caught on fire. 我满脸浓密的胡子差点着火呢
Ugh. Just-just stop. 别说了
So, uh, Hiccup's mom, 小嗝嗝的妈妈
any notes on my bone-crushing assault, 对我的裂骨攻击有什么评价吗
or was it pretty much perfect? 是不是近乎完美
Oh, it was indescribable. 简直难以形容
And please, call me Valka. It has been a year. 叫我瓦尔卡吧 都一年了
First-name basis. 亲密到能直呼姓名了
I think the real hero of the day was Toothless. 我觉得今天真正的英雄是没牙仔
Isn't that right, bud? 对吧 伙计
What would we do without you, oh, king of dragons? 要是没有你我们该怎么办呢 龙族之王
What would we do? 我们该怎么办呢
Well, we could train a lot harder, for one. 首先 我们可以多勤加训练
That was pretty sloppy. 刚刚真是太松散了
Astrid, uh, does have a point. 阿斯翠德说得有道理
Perhaps you all rely a little bit too much on your dragons 也许你们都有点太依赖于你们的龙
and not enough on one another. 彼此之间的合作反而不够了
See? That's exactly what I was saying. 看 我就是这么说的嘛
Just listen up, guys. 你们都得好好听啊 伙计们
Yeah, your mom's super impressed with me. 你妈妈超级喜欢我
I'm like the son she always wanted. 她简直恨不得认我当儿子
Fishmeat. 鱼肉仔
You found a new friend. 你有新朋友了
Mind your heads! 小心头
What good is having the king of dragons around 要是龙族之王在这里却不维护好秩序
if he can't keep the order? 那有什么用
Hey, bud, do you want to do something ? 伙计 你想做点什么还是...
And where do you suppose we put these ones? 你指望我们把这些家伙安置在哪里
Ah, we'll make room. 我们能腾出空间的
You brought back a Hobgobbler! 你竟然带回来一只胡瓜龙
They're a bad omen. We're cursed. 这是噩兆 我们被诅咒了
Nonsense. 胡说
What harm could he do? 他能做出什么乱子
No injuries. 完全无害
They're all a little shaken but otherwise healthy. 肉有点颤 但是很健康
Now, who's hungry? 有谁饿了吗
Point is you can't keep bringing dragons back here. 我的重点是 你不能老是把龙带回到这里
Come on, boy. 拜托 伙计
You're just asking for trouble. 你这只是在自找麻烦
No, you don't, you little thief! 不行 你这个小贼
Those trappers are getting closer by the day. 那些捕龙者们离我们越来越近
We can handle them. We have the alpha. 我们能对付他们 我们有领头龙
Ain't that right, bud? 是吗 伙计
Would you look at how happy they are? 你看他们多开心啊
She's awesome. 她好棒
Gobber, relax. We did it. 戈伯 放松 我们成功做到了
The world's first dragon-Viking utopia. 这里是全世界第一个龙与维京人的乌托邦
We made the dream a reality. 我们让梦想成真了
Your dream maybe. Mine's less crowded 这也许是你的梦想
我的梦想没有那么拥挤 更...
...sanitary. 卫生一点
Gobber, you're not fooling anybody. 戈伯 你骗不了别人
I know you love them. 我知道你也爱他们
You're supposed to be the generation 你们这一代应该带领我们
that leads us into the future. 走向未来的
Food fight! 食物大战
Ooh, gorgeous. 真美啊
- Watch the hair! - Good, Fishmeat. -别弄乱我头发 -乖鱼肉仔
- Ugh! God help us. - Right between the eyes! -上帝啊 -正中眉心
Time to stop worrying about problems 是时候先不要再担心外面的问题
- Gobber. - ...and start sorting out the ones right here. -戈伯 -先处理好这里的问题
Okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
I-I'll think about it. 我会好好考虑的
Hang up those saddles and get married. 拉住鞍 先结婚
The "M" word. 结婚
Gross. Unless it's me. 真恶心 除非是我结婚
Start ruling like a proper royal couple. 像一对正式的王族夫妇般统治这里
Marry him, please. 嫁给他吧 拜托
You're the only one with any sense around here. 你是这里唯一一个还有点理智的人
With you wearing the pants, there's still hope. 要是交给你 我们还有希望
Wow! 戈伯
Not awkward at all. 真是一点都不尴尬啊
Astrid, don't be like that. 阿斯翠德 不要那样
Whoa. That is a definitive no. 这可是明明白白的拒绝啊
Look, if you need a beard to cry on, 要是你想要埋进胡子里大哭一场
just lean on my shoulder and you can cry into 就靠在我的肩膀上吧 你的泪水就能
my full, thick beard. 流进我浓密的胡子里
Oh, thank you, Tuffnut. 谢了 悍夫纳特
Thank you. 谢谢你
So much. 太感激你了
Eret, son of Eret! 与父亲同名的艾瑞特
What's the report? 说说报告
Two more trapper barges spotted in the strait. 海湾那里又发现两条捕龙者拖船
So we go after them. 那我们就去找他们
- What? - One day, -怎么了 -总有一天
you're gonna pick a fight you can't win. 你会挑起一场你赢不了的战争
Archers! 弓箭手
Dragon killers. Stay on your guard. 屠龙者 坚守防线
Deathgrippers. 亡牙龙
Back! Do what I say, now! 后退 照我说的做
Do what I say! 快点
The dragon riders attacked us here, 龙骑士攻击了我们
off the Eastern Strait. 位于东航线的这里
- Ragnar. - Um, sorry. -朗纳 -抱歉
My dear warlords. 我亲爱的军阀们
How go your plans to conquer the world? 你们征服世界的计划怎么样了
Grimmel, my old friend. 格里莫 老朋友
Thank you for coming. 谢谢你能来
A year since Drago's defeat, 德拉戈大败一年后
and no further along with your dragon army, I see. 看来你已经没有你的龙军了
You can thank the young chief of Berk for that. 这都怪伯克岛的那位年轻首领
Stoick's boy? 斯多戈之子吗
Yep, he and his peace-loving dragon riders 是的 他和她那群热爱和平的龙骑兵
continue to raid our ships and steal our dragons. 到处突袭我们的船 偷走我们的龙
Mm. That does sound like a nuisance. 听起来的确很烦人
But I'm in the business of killing dragons, 但是我的任务是杀死龙
not retrieving them. 而不是夺回龙
- But, - That idiot boy has done -但是 格里莫 -那蠢小子已经帮你
all of the work for you, 做好了所有事
gathering the dragons in one place. 他把所有龙都聚集到了一个地方
Why bother me? 为什么还要劳烦我出手
Because the flock is protected by a Night Fury. 因为那群龙被一只夜煞保护着
Not possible. 不可能
It seems one slipped through your fingers. 看来还是有一只从你手下逃脱了
Look, Berk's dragons will follow the alpha. 听着 伯克的龙会跟随着他们的龙王
So we'll pay you to capture him and bring the flock to us. 所以我们雇你抓住他
把那群龙带回来
We even have your favorite bait. 我们还给你准备好了你最喜欢的饵
The only dragon they left us from last night's raid. 昨晚突袭中 他们唯一没有救走的龙
A female? Hmm. 母的
So, do we have a deal, old friend? 那就这么说定了吗 老朋友
Watch out! 小心
When all is said and done, 等一切都结束后
this young chief will bring me the Night Fury. 这个年轻的首领要把夜煞乖乖交给我
They don't have a leader, just a boy. 他们没有首领 只是一个小子
Hiccup. 小嗝嗝
This is Berk, son. 这里是伯克岛 儿子
It's our home. 这里是我们的家
It was the home of your grandparents 这里是你祖父母的家
and their grandparents before them. 还有他们的祖父母
And it's my job as chief to protect us, Hiccup. 我作为首领的职责就是要保护我们 小嗝嗝
And one day, when you're all grown up, 总有一天 等你长大了
that job will be passed on to you. 这份职责会传递给你
Okay. 好吧
And it's very important, son, because out there, 这很重要 儿子 因为在那里
beyond the sunset, lies the home of the dragons. 日落的尽头 是龙的家
Aye. 没错
Legends tell of ships that sailed too close to it, 传说行驶到离他们太近的船只
only to drop off the edge of the world, 会从世界的边缘跌落
never to be seen again. 永远不会再回来
But those sailors who turned back 但是那些回来的水手
told tales of a great waterfall 会讲述那巨大的瀑布
and dragons guarding the entrance to a Hidden World. 和龙守护着的秘密世界入口的故事
Not just a nest, Hiccup, 那不仅是他们的巢穴 小嗝嗝
but a land from which all dragons come. 而是一片所有龙的故土
Even Night Furies? 连夜煞也是吗
Especially Night Furies. 尤其是夜煞
Those are scary. 他们好可怕
Don't you worry. 别担心
One day, I'll find the Hidden World 总有一天 我会找到那个秘密世界
and seal it up, 封上那个入口
so that people and dragons will fight no more. 这样 人和龙就不会再争斗了
What? 干什么
Oh, all right. 好吧
You do know it's not a chew toy, don't you? 你知道这不是用来给你磨牙的吧
Is this what you want? Oh, do you want this leg? 你想要这个吗 你想要这只腿吗
Do you want my leg? Go get it. 你想要我的腿吗 去吧
Getting pretty good at gliding on your own, bud. 你的滑翔技术越来越好了 伙计
Oh, so this is where you come to get away from Gobber. 你就是躲到这里来避开戈伯的啊
I have no idea what you're talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
Well, he's right, you know. 他说得没错
R-Really? 真的吗
You think you and ? 你觉得我们俩应该...
Oh, Gods, no. 天啊 才不是
We're nowhere near ready for that. 我们俩根本就还没准备好呢
No, that's-that's crazy. 是啊 那太疯狂了
I mean, he's right about all of this. 我是说 他说的关于这一切的话
It does seem like the whole world knows about us now. 现在的确好像全世界都知道我们了
Yep. And the more dragons we bring back here, 是啊 我们带回来的龙越多
the bigger of a target we become. 盯上我们的目光就越多
I just wish there was some way to make them leave us alone.
我真希望有办法能让他们别来烦我们
There might be. 可能真的有
Dad used to talk about an old mariners' myth, 爸爸以前和我说过一个老水手之间的传说
of a secret land at the edge of the world 龙都居住在世界边缘的秘密世界
where dragons live totally out of reach. 没有人能够找到他们
Well, sailors are known for tall tales. 水手们最会讲故事了
True. But what if it's real? 是啊 但万一是真的呢
It could be the answer to all of our problems. 这也许能解决我们所有的问题
How? By moving the dragons there? 怎么解决 把所有龙都转移过去吗
Uh-uh. All of us. 不 我们所有人
Seriously? 你是认真的吗
And abandon our home of seven generations? 抛弃我们七代人流传下来的家园
The home your father left you to protect. 你爸爸交给你保护的家园吗
Yeah, I think we need a real solution, Hiccup. 我觉得我们需要一个真正的解决方案 小嗝嗝
Well, we could just take Gobber's advice 我们也可以采取戈伯的建议
and tie the knot. 先结婚
That should fix everything. 这样能解决一切问题
But, hey, if you're having doubts about yours truly, 但是 要是你还无法确认你的真心
I'm pretty sure Snotlout's available. 鼻涕虫也是个不错的人选
He only has eyes for your mom. 他的眼里只有你妈妈
- Playing dirty now, huh? - You asked for it. -开始玩脏的了 -是你逼我的
Looks like there might be a wedding after all. 看来还是会有婚礼了
Oh, how dare you? That is a low blow. 你好大的胆子 太卑鄙了
No, no, you are not getting away. 不 你别想跑
Okay, okay, you win, you win! 好吧 你赢了 你赢了
You always win. 你永远赢
You knew what you were getting into. 你当初就知道我不好对付
Uh-huh. Right. 没错
Uh, bud? 伙计
Yeah, sure, don't bother to wait for us. 你...没错 不用等等我们
Oh, my gods. 我的天
Uh, Hiccup! 小嗝嗝
Yeah, yeah, w-we're friends. No need to kill us. 我们是朋友 不用杀了我们
Another Night Fury. 另一只夜煞
No, not quite. It's more 不像是 那更像是
- Fury. - A Light Fury. -亮...煞 -光煞
Yeah, yours is better, probably. 好吧 你的称呼可能更好
What do you mean, gone? 什么叫不见了
Vanished, into thin air. 消失了 遁入夜幕中
What do you think? 怎么样
Stubbier ears. No dorsal plates. 耳朵更短 没有背板
Okay. Got it. 好吧
What a night. 这一晚真闹腾
Bud, what's gotten into you? 伙计 你怎么了
What is all this slobbering and panting? 你怎么这么喘气流口水
Isn't it obvious? He's in love. 你还看不出来吗 他恋爱了
Trust me, relationships are nothing but pain and misery. 相信我 谈恋爱只有痛苦和煎熬
What did I just say? 我怎么说的来着
A-am I not enough? 我的遭遇还不够看吗
I think that's a no. 我觉得他是说"不够"
- Something like this? - You know what? -这样的吗 -这样吧
Just trace your Toothless card and make her white. 就照着没牙仔的卡画个白色的就行
- You could've led with that. - Can you believe it? -你早说啊 -你敢信吗
Toothless has a girlfriend. 没牙仔有女朋友了
I never took you for a romantic. 我从来没带你约过会
Like, ever. 从来没有
But it's so sweet. 但这也太甜了
I mean, look. 你看
Okay. That's just sad. 那也太可怜了
- And weird. - Yeah, you better do something. -还很奇怪 -你最好做些什么
Seriously? I'd rather shovel poop all day than watch that. 认真的吗
我宁愿铲一天屎也不想看他这样
All right. Let's head back to the woods 好吧 那我们回森林里去
and see if we can find her. 看看能不能找到她
Ah, good idea. 好主意
A little privacy. 单独聊聊
- It's boy talk. - What? -男孩之间的对话 -什么
Come on, let's go work this out. 走吧 赶紧搞定
So, you want to get married. 你想结婚了
Uh, no, actually. 其实没有
Good news. I've been to two weddings. 好消息是我参加过两场婚礼
I crashed both, but none as high profile as this one. 都被我砸了
但没有一场知名度比得上你们的
Lots of pressure, judgment, and not just by me. 各种压力 批判 不仅仅是我的
Look, we talked about it. We're not getting married. 听着 我们谈过了 我们不结婚
Cold feet. I've seen it before. 胆怯 常有的事
Don't worry, Little Hiccy. I'm here. 别担心 小嗝儿 有我呢
Wait, Hiccy? 等等 嗝儿
Now, I've seen the way Astrid looks at you. 我见过阿斯翠德看你的眼神
Everyone has. That doubt. 大家都有目共睹 那种疑虑
That not so subtle disappointment. 明显的失望
That longing for something more than you. 渴望得到比你更好的人
You need to focus on being worthy. 你要专心成为更配得上她的人
I mean, she's a warrior queen, for Thor's sake. 看在雷神的分上 她可是战士女王
And you are neither. 而你既不是战士也不是女王
But with me as your 但有我做你的伴郎
your spirit guide, if 你愿意的话 我可以做你的灵魂向导
you'll learn to embrace your inner Viking. 你会学会如何拥抱你内心的维京之魂
Show these naysayers, of which there are many, 让那些质疑者 很多质疑者看看
that you're more than just a malnourished runt 你不仅仅只是一个发型糟糕
with bad hair, strange teeth, and a twig for a neck. 牙齿奇怪 脖子歪曲 营养不良的小矮人
You're-you're really bad at pep talks. 你真的很不会鼓励人
Stop letting these insecurities 不要被那种不安全感
get the best of you. 所击败
Everyone's watching. I mean, everyone. 大家都看着你 所有人都看着
You need to man up. Do as I do. 你要男人起来 像我一样
It'll be hard, but you have my word. 很难 但是我向你保证
And until I break that word, I won't give up. 在我违背我的保证之前 我不会放弃
Hey! What am I wasting my time here? 我是在白费时间吗
You see some shiny thing in Ooh, what is that?
你在树林里发现什么亮亮的...那是什么
Toothless! 没牙仔
Don't move a muscle. 不要动
Someone's here. Huh? 有人来了
He managed to slip past our scouts 他躲过了我们的侦察兵
and lay a trap in the woods. 在树林里设了个捕龙夹
It ruined boy talk. 毁掉了男孩交心
- Gah, let me at him! - Slow down, Gobber. -我去找他 -慢点 戈伯
Let's get a search team on the ground, scouts in the air. 派一支搜查队搜查天空和地面
Toothless and I will fly the coastline. 没牙仔和我去沿海岸线巡逻
Yeah, I wouldn't advise taking Toothless anywhere, Chief. 我不建议你带没牙仔出去 首领
I know this handiwork. 我认得这做工
Grimmel the Grisly. Famous back where I'm from. 恐惧格里莫 在我那儿可是个有名的家伙
The smartest dragon hunter I ever met. 我见过的最聪明的捕龙猎手
Well, next to me, of course. 当然了 不及我
Well, he can't be that smart. He left his trap unmanned. 他没有那么聪明
他就那么丢下了他的捕龙夹
Nothing's accidental when it comes to old Grimmel. 老格里莫做的任何事都不是随意的
He lives for the hunt, 他为捕猎而生
to get inside the mind of his prey, 懂他猎物的一举一动
to control its every choice. 把它们所有的选择都掌控在手中
It's all a game to him. 对他来说 一切都是一场游戏
Well, he doesn't know who he's playing with. 他不知道他遇上的对手是谁
Yeah. Well, we've dealt with his kind before. 没错 我们对付过像他那样的人
Don't underestimate him, Hiccup. 别小瞧了他 小嗝嗝
Mark my words. He'll be back. 记住我说的话 他会回来的
Then we'll be waiting for him. 我们就等他来
All right. 好了
All right, come on, give me a clue here. 好吧 给我点线索
Give me a clue, Dad. 给我点线索 爸爸
Oh, I hope you don't mind if I help myself. 希望你别介意我自己拿来喝了
This is, uh, mmm, quite good. 这味道真不错
Oh, that is impressive. But let me finish my drink. 真厉害 不过让我先喝完
Toothless! 没牙仔
What did you do to him? 你对他做了什么
Eh, nothing that he won't sleep off. 只是让他睡了过去
May I? 不介意吧
Chief Hiccup. 小嗝嗝首领
Hmm? Do I say Chief or do I call you Hiccup? 我该叫你首领还是小嗝嗝
What do you prefer? 你喜欢哪个
You have no idea who I am, do you? 你根本不知道我是谁 对吗
Well, your father knew of me. 你父亲认识我
Now, there was a chief. 曾经有一个首领
One of the greatest dragon hunters to have ever lived. 他是最厉害的捕龙猎手
What would he think of you? 他会怎么想你
He had it right, you know. 他做得没错
Making it his mission to destroy the beasts 为了让你能在一个更好的世界中成长
so that you could grow up in a better world. 而将消灭那些怪兽作为己任
He changed his mind. 他改变了主意
And look where that got him. 看看他落得什么下场
So let's get to the point. 我们还是直奔主题吧
I am the Night Fury killer. 我是夜煞杀手
I've hunted every last one but yours. 我杀死了每一只夜煞 除了你的
You are going to give me that dragon, or 你要把那条龙交给我 不然我...
I will never give him up. 我永远不会交出他
You wish dragons to live free among us like equals? 你希望龙和我们平等自由地相处吗
A toxic notion, my boy. 这种观念有毒 孩子
History has shown that we are the superior species. 历史证明我们是更高级的种族
What if word of your misguided ideas were to spread? 万一你的错误观念流传开来怎么办
It would be the undoing of civilization 据我们所知 那样简直就是
as we know it. 文明的倒退
Did we get him? 我们抓到他了吗
Now! 出来
Sorry to barge in. 抱歉打扰了
You think you can come into my home, 你以为你能这么走进我的家
sit in my father's chair, and threaten my dragon? 坐在我父亲的椅子上 威胁我的龙吗
This is Berk. 这里是伯克岛
And we have defended our way of life from far worse than you.
我们从比你恶劣百万倍的人手中守护了自己的家园
A fighting spirit. I love it. 有战斗精神 我喜欢
Only I'm afraid you're mistaken. 恐怕你搞错了
You've never seen anything like me. 你从来没有见过像我这样的人
Astrid, look out! 阿斯翠德 小心
- Look out! - Son, get clear. -小心 -孩子 快跑
Run! 快跑
Have my dragon ready 在我下次来之前
when I return, or I will destroy everything you love. 准备好我要的龙
不然我会毁掉你爱的一切
- Inside. - It's the middle of the night. -进去 -大半夜的
- What are we doing here? - All right. -我们来这里干什么 -好了
All right, everybody. Settle down, please. 好了 大家安静一下
Fishlegs. 鱼脚司
Have you ever seen that species of dragon before? 你见过那种龙吗
Let me at him! 让我去和他战斗
I'll give him a piece of my mind! 我要让他尝尝我的厉害
And by mind, I mean fist! 厉害就是指我的拳头
Did you miss the part where we almost died? 你们忘了大家差点丧命吗
Have you seen my house? 你们没看到我的房子吗
This is a new kind of enemy. 这是新的敌人
And I underestimated him. Now, that's on me. 我低估了他 这是我的错
But I will not do that again. 但我不会再犯这样的错误了
We're Vikings. We don't run from a fight. 我们是维京人 我们不会临阵逃脱
At least, I don't. You might. 至少我不会 你可能会
I agree with Hiccup. 我同意小嗝嗝
We haven't seen the last of Grimmel. 我们还没见识过格里莫真正的手段
He's a predator, single-minded and patient. 他是一个耐心 专注的捕猎者
He won't stop until he gets what he wants. 他得不到他想要的东西是不会停手的
I'm with Eret. 我支持艾瑞特
We have to take this threat seriously. 我们必须认真对待这次威胁
Grimmel is just a sign of the times. 格里莫只是一个征兆
Our enemies are getting smarter, more determined. 我们的敌人愈发聪明 执拗
We're not just overcrowded. We are exposed and vulnerable. 我们不仅人数占劣势
还将弱点暴露在明处
Short of full-blown war and risking everyone we love, 无法应付全面战争
要拿我们爱的人涉险
I 我觉得...
I don't see a way of staying here any longer. 我觉得我们不该再留在这里了
What would Stoick think of this? 斯多戈会怎么想
Hey! Hear him out! 听他说完
If we want to live in peace with our dragons, 如果我们想和我们的龙和平共处
we need a better plan. 我们需要一个更好的计划
So what are you saying, Chief? 你有什么想法 首领
I'm saying we have to disappear. 我想说 我们要消失
Off the map. 消失在地图上
Take the dragons to a place where no one will find them.
带这些龙去一个没人能找到他们的地方
And where might that be? 那是哪里
He's talking about a quest for the Hidden World. 他是说要去寻找秘密世界
The hidden what? 秘密什么
- Out to lunch. - Yeah. -白日做梦 -没错
My father was obsessed with it when I was a boy. 我小时候 我父亲就一心想找到那里
He made notes and maps 他绘制了地图 记录了笔记
in search of the ancestral home of all dragons, 寻找深藏在世界边缘
tucked away somewhere beyond the edge of the world. 所有龙的故土
It may be the solution we need. 这也许是我们想要的解决办法
We are dragon people. 我们是龙的子民
It's where we belong. 我们属于那里
Look, I know this is our home. 我知道这里是我们的家
My father left me to protect it. 我的父亲把这里交给我来守护
But Berk is more than this place. 但是伯克岛不仅仅只是这个地方
We are Berk. 我们才是伯克
The people, the dragons. 这些人民 这些龙
I say Berk is wherever we go. 我们去哪里 伯克就在哪里
I'm with him! Who else?! 我支持他 还有谁
Excuse me. Coming through. 不好意思 让一下
Just, let me just get right through here. 让我过去一下
Fishmeat, look, eat your rocks. Eat your rocks. 鱼肉仔 来吃石头 吃石头
Gods! People who fly with babies are the worst. 天 带宝宝飞的人实在是太没素质了
I feel like I'm always asking you this question, 我觉得我总是在问你这个问题 但是
Wake up, Grump! Wake up! 醒醒 坏脾气 醒醒
Is there an actual ? 你有个具体的计划还是...
Just keep flying until we reach the end of the world. 只要一路飞到世界尽头
Ah. Seems sensible. 听起来很靠谱
So, where are they? 他们在哪里
Gone. Obviously. 显然已经离开了
The Night Fury escaped you? 夜煞再一次从你手中
- Again? - I encouraged it. -逃走了 -是我促成的
They've abandoned their only defensible position. 他们放弃了他们唯一的防守点
Running scared with what little they can carry. 带着一点可怜的家当 恐惧地逃离
It just keeps going. 没个尽头
That's 'cause the world is actually round. 因为世界其实是圆的
The sun's round. The moon is round. 太阳是圆的 月亮是圆的
Stars are round. 星星是圆的
Even though they're small and stupid. 尽管它们又小又蠢
Right? Stars. 对吧 星星
Don't fret. They won't get far. 别气馁 他们跑不了多远
The Night Fury is distracted. 夜煞已经被干扰了
I introduced him to your female. 我让他见到了你的母龙
Furies mate for life, you see. 夜煞相配就相伴终身
What you picking up on, bud? 你发现了什么 伙计
The Light Fury! 光煞
She's following us! Wow! 她在跟着我们
Cool. 好厉害
- Would ya look at that? - Where'd she go? -你看 -她去哪里了
Is she made of sky? 她是天空做的吗
Whoa! Hold up, Toothless! 慢点 没牙仔
Well, look who it is. 看看这是谁
Oh, hey, it's really nice 很高兴终于...
This is perfect. So great. 太棒了 真是太棒了
Not a word. 都闭嘴
Y-Yes, yes, but where did they go? 对对对 但他们去哪里了
I have to explain this. 还得要我解释
Night Furies can't survive in the cold, 夜煞无法在寒冷的环境中生存
so they haven't gone north. 所以他们没有去北边
They're trying to put distance between themselves 他们想要甩开
and enemies to the east and south. 东边和南边的敌人
And Night Furies cannot fly long distances without rest. 夜煞无法长时间飞行
Their flight path must include stops. 他们的飞行路线上必须要有停靠点
Potty break! 稍稍休息
Therefore, they' 所以 他们去了...
They can only 他们只能去...
Does anyone want to take a guess? 有人想猜一猜吗
Anyone? 有人吗
Ah, east! 东边
West. 是西边
Hmm? Simple, you see? 很简单吧
Oh, isn't this fun? 这不是很有趣吗
Yes? No? 不是吗 不是吗
Yes. Yes. 是的 是的
Where is your love of the hunt? 你对捕猎的爱呢
I thought you were conquerors. 你们不是侵略者吗
You'll have your prize in time. 你们会得到你们想要的东西
Just allow me a few more days to enjoy this. 给我几天好好享受一下这种时光
I have dearly missed it. 我真是太怀念了
All right. 好了
Looks like we're camping here for tonight. 看来我们今晚就在这里扎营了
Well, thank Thor for that. 感谢雷神
Yes. My own place. 太好了 我的地盘
I plan to build a hut, only for the bearded. 我准备建个小屋 只准长胡子的人进
Ruffnut, you got to stay out. 暴芙纳特 你不能进
Chin whiskers don't count. 连鬓胡不算
I see a tower of manliness in the shape of me. 我看到了一座以我的形象建造的霸气之塔
It's gonna be taller than Eret with bigger muscles. 绝对比艾瑞特要高 肌肉更大
W-What? 什么
Get out of my house! Hey. 滚出我的房子
- Is there a problem here? - Yeah, there's a problem. -有什么问题吗 -有问题
Ever since you showed up, 自从你出现后
you've been trying to upstage me. 你就一直想要压过我
You're just so jealous. It's delusional. 你就是嫉妒 妄想
Yeah, delusion's a good word for it. 妄想这个词用得很好
Listen, son of Eret. 听着 艾瑞特之子
When Hiccup blows it as chief, I'm next in line. 等小嗝嗝这个首领不行了 下一个轮到的是我
Number two, 'cause I'm clearly Valka's favorite. 二把手 因为我已经是瓦尔卡的最爱了
So, you better start showing me some respect. 所以你最好给我放尊重点
Strange little man. 奇怪的小矮子
Ah, don't mind him. 别介意他
It's not your fault you have the body of a Norse god. 你有这挪威神的身材不是你的错
I myself have the same problem. 我也有这种困扰
Blacksmith's stall goes right here. 铁匠摊就建在这里
One, two, three, four, five. 一二三四五
- ? - Uh, okay. -哪里... -好吧
Uh, hold on, gang. I-I said make camp. 等等 大伙儿 我说扎营
- Did you see them? - Not build a new village. -你看到那些了吗 -而不是建一个新的村庄
Who died and made you chief? 谁死了让你当首领的
What? Ow! 干什么
Granted, this place is very nice, 我知道 这个地方很棒
but it's not the Hidden World. 但这里不是秘密世界
We don't even know if this Hidden World exists. 我们都不知道是不是真的有秘密世界
Yeah. This place is real. 没错 这地方是真实的
Eh, there's nothing more stubborn 没有比一群又累又饿的维京人
than a mob of tired, hungry Vikings. 更加固执的了
Well, I guess this can work as a base in the meantime. 我想这里应该也能做一个不错的基地吧
It's defensible, hidden. 这里易守 隐蔽性高
All right. You can stay. 好吧 你们能留下来
Say hello to New Berk! 这里就是新伯克了
Let's get building, lads. 开始造房子吧 伙计们
Until Toothless and I find the Hidden World. 等我和没牙仔找到秘密世界
Get off it! 算了吧
Now, about that voice. 关于声音
Can we lose the whole honking goose thing? 能不能不要用鹅叫
It's hard to imagine wedded bliss 很难想象婚礼祝福
with that going off every minute. 一直要伴着那种声音
If you're going to continue west, 如果你要继续往西
I should head back to make sure we weren't followed. 我得回头确保没人跟踪我们
Great idea. I'll go with you for protection. 好主意 我跟你一起去 保护你
No! You're far too important here. 不 你太重要了 这里更需要你
Yeah. 没错
Just be careful. 小心点
What? 怎么了
This plan to hide us from the rest of the world. 这个想让全世界找不到我们的计划
Though-though I wish it were possible, 虽然我也希望能成真
I fear it can't last, Hiccup. 但恐怕无法长远 小嗝嗝
I mean, you know I tried to do the same for years. 你知道我已经努力想这么做好几年了
But greedy humans always find a way. 但是贪婪的人类总会想别的办法
I only ask that you think about it. 我只是...我只是希望你能好好考虑一下
Do you still think I'm ? 你还是觉得我疯了还是...
Let's just say this whole idea is very you. 这么说吧 这个主意很有你的风格
Well, thanks for supporting me last night. 谢谢你昨晚支持我
It meant a lot. 对我来说意义很大
Don't thank me yet. 先别急着谢我
I just hope you're right about this. 我只是希望你的话没错
Toothless. No, it's too early. 没牙仔 不 太早了
Oh, now you can draw. 你现在会画画了
Oh. Someone hasn't slept. 看来有人没睡觉啊
Well, that Light Fury won't let me within a mile of her.
那个光煞根本不让我接近她半英里之内
And neither of us will be getting any sleep 在没牙仔拿下她之前 我们都别想睡觉
or finding the Hidden World until Toothless takes over. 或者找到秘密世界了
What do you think of that? 你觉得怎么样
You tried this once before. He didn't want it. 你之前就试过这个 他不想要
Well, until now, he didn't have a reason to. 现在 他不得不这么做了
Right, bud? 对吧 伙计
What? 怎么了
No, nothing. I'm-I'm impressed. 没什么 我很惊讶
I mean, look at you. Embracing change. 看看你 接受改变
I am proud of you. 我真为你自豪
Well, he's my best bud. 他是我最好的伙计
I want him to be happy. 我希望他能开心
Eh, besides, it's just until he brings her back. 再说了 只装到他把她带回来
All right. 好了
Fire when ready. 准备好就开火
Well, I guess you know the tail is fireproof. 看来你知道尾巴是防火的了
Okay, Toothless. 好了 没牙仔
Okay, okay. Okay, yes, I know. 好吧 我知道
I know. 我知道
Okay, I know. 我知道
- Please, this is not helping. - Well, well, well. -拜托 别折腾了 -看啊
Someone's excited. 有人很激动
He's fresh off his first date. 他第一次约会呢
Now he's love crazed. 现在为爱癫狂了
Only we're the ones going crazy. 逼疯的可是我们
The sooner he brings back that Light Fury, the better. 他越早把那个光煞带回来越好
Yeah, but to do that, he'll need to fly without me. 但这样的话他得会自己飞
So time to give this new and improved baby a shot. 所以该试试这个改良版的新宝贝了
Attaboy. Looking sharp, Toothless! 好样的 看起来很棒 没牙仔
So what do you think, bud? 你觉得怎么样 伙计
Bring her home. 带她回家
By sundown at the latest. 最晚到落日之前
No, save it for your girlfriend. 不 给你女朋友吧
Go on. Get out of here. 快去吧
It's okay. 没事的
Watch out! 小心
Go, Cloudjumper! 快走 云中跃
To the chief! 敬首领
To the chief! 敬首领
Aye. To our chief. 没错 敬我们的首领
Oh, a chip off the old block. 和他爸爸真是像
Yeah, okay, guys. Now I'm just getting sick. 好了 伙计们 我有点晕了
Okay. 好了
Got to say, 不得不说
I thought you were well off your rocker, 我本来以为你是疯了
but this spot ain't half bad. 但这地方还不算赖
This was supposed to be a temporary solution. 这里本来只是一个临时停靠点
It's unanimous. 大家都很赞同
Everyone agrees we've definitely traded up. 都觉得这里绝对能住得更好
Well done, Chief. 干得漂亮 首领
What if the tail broke? 万一那尾巴坏了呢
What if Grimmel found him? 万一格里莫找到他了呢
- What if he needs me? - Would you relax? -万一他需要我呢 -你能不能放松点
He's probably having the time of his life. 他现在可能正开心着呢
How would I know? She never comes around. 我怎么知道 她从来不接近我们
And when she does, she's always rushing off. 就算来也是匆匆跑走
I'm saying how-how do we know 我是说我们怎么知道
if she's right for us? 她适不适合我们
- Us? - You know what I mean. -我们 -你懂我的意思
She's so wild and skittish. I'm just gonna say it. 她那么狂野轻佻 我话就放在这里了
I don't trust her. 我不信任她
Can't tame 'em all, Hiccup. 你无法驯服他们所有的 小嗝嗝
One day, you'll have to snip those apron strings 总有一天 你要解下你的围裙
and let Toothless stretch his wings. 让没牙仔展开翅膀
Reminds me of a talk I had with Stoick about you. 这让我想起了我以前和斯多戈聊起你
Where do they keep coming from? 他们都是从哪里来的
- Who? - Those bloody Hobgobblers. -谁 -这些该死的胡瓜龙
I swear they're popping up faster than rabbits. 他们跳得比兔子还快
I think they want to eat me. 我觉得他们想吃了我
Evidence would suggest I'm tasty. 我肯定非常美味
Hiccy, a moment? 嗝儿 有空吗
Listen, I've been watching you walk. 听着 我一直在看你走路的样子
Lose the limp. No one's gonna marry that. 不要跛 没人会嫁给这样的人
I have a prosthetic leg. 我有一条假腿
So have I. And I have a parasitic twin, 我也是 我还有寄生双胞胎呢
but you don't see me limping around about it. 但是你也没见我一瘸一拐啊
Come on. Chin up, Hiccy. Puff out that chest. 来吧 抬起头 嗝儿 挺起胸膛
Move that butt to the left a little bit. 屁股往左边一点
Mom, are you hurt? W-What happened out there? 妈妈 你受伤了吗 怎么回事
I don't know how, but Grimmel is tracking us. 我不知道怎么回事 但是格里莫在跟着我们
Ah! This is all because of the Hobgobblers. 都是因为这些胡瓜龙
He has a hundred ships, maybe more, 他有一百多艘船 也许还不止
with enough cages for all of our dragons. 还有足够抓走我们所有龙的箱子
If Grimmel is leading them here, 如果格里莫要带他们来这里
we have to take him out of the mix. 我们得先干掉他
Uh, and how would we do that? 我们要怎么做到
By going there to capture him. 去那里先抓住他
Capture him? 抓住他
I'm with him! Who else?! 我支持他 还有谁
Okay, split up. We'll be harder to catch. 分散开来 这样很难抓住我们
I was thinking we should split up, just because. 我觉得我们应该分散开 因为那个
I like your instincts. 我喜欢你的直觉
What is this? 什么意思
Shh! Shh! Quiet. 安静
- Quiet. - Where's your dragon -安静 -在你需要的时候
when you need him, hmm, Chief? 你的龙去哪里了 首领了
Must have forgotten all about you. 肯定把你忘光了
First rule of the hunt: 捕猎的首要原则
separate the prey from its pack. 将猎物和兽群分开
You've just removed yourselves from the equation. 你自己离开了战斗
Why are you doing this? Really? 你到底为什么要这么做
I didn't think you cared. 我还以为你不在乎呢
Well, unlike you, when I was a boy 和你不一样 我小时候
and I came upon a Night Fury, I killed it where it slept. 遇到了一只夜煞 趁他睡着时把他杀了
That simple act of courage made me a hero in my village.
这简单的勇气之举让我成为了村里的英雄
So I decided to kill every last one, 于是我决定要把每一只都杀光
bringing real peace to the people of this world. 为这个世界上的人们带来真正的和平
Until you came along, 直到你出现了
preaching that dragons are something other than 到处宣扬龙并不是
thieves and murderers. 小偷和杀人犯
That nonsense dies now, starting with you. 我就要杀死你 来制止这一派胡言的流传
But you have dragons of your own. 但你有你自己的龙
These? 这些吗
They're dragon killers, 他们是屠龙者
drugged into obedience with their own venom. 用他们自己的毒液迫使他们顺从我
Not even your precious alpha could control them. 连你的龙王也控制不了他们
They serve me and only me. 他们只为我效命
Allow me to demonstrate. 让我来为你演示一下
Take cover! 躲起来
Split up! 分散开来
Whoa! Run! 快跑
Up here! 上来
Hurry! 快点
Go, go, go, go, go! 快走 快走
Hiccup! 小嗝嗝
Gotcha. 接到你了
Go, Cloudjumper! 快走 云中跃
Our hero! 我们的英雄
Ugh, he takes that stupid baby everywhere. 他到处都带着他那愚蠢的龙宝宝
God almighty! 我的神啊
Guess we won't be needing this then, huh? 看来我们不需要这个了
I led us right into his trap. 我带领我们直直走进了他的陷阱
Yeah, nice work, Chief. Right, Ruff? 干得漂亮 首领 对吧 暴芙
Wait. 等等
Uh... Where is Ruffnut? 暴芙纳特呢
We-we left her behind? 我们丢下她了吗
How could you not notice she was missing? 你怎么会没发现她不见了吗
You ride a two-headed dragon. 你们俩坐的是双头龙啊
Oh, yeah. 没错
I feel like how Ruffnut is every day: dumb. 我现在感觉就像暴芙纳特每天一样 好蠢
Odin be spanked! 我的老奥丁啊
This just gets better and better. 真是越来越好了
Any more fantastic news? 还有更多好消息吗
I try to avoid looking at her. 我一直避免去看她
It gives me acid reflux. 不然会让我胃酸回流
O-Okay, guys, just keep your helmets on. 伙计们 不要摘下头盔
Toothless and I will find her. 我和没牙仔会找到她的
Toothless has the Light Fury now. 没牙仔现在有光煞了
He's probably not even coming back. 他可能再也不会回来了
What? 什么
You gave him his freedom, Hiccup. 你给了他自由 小嗝嗝
What were you expecting? 你能指望怎么样
I never thought he'd stay away for good! 我没想到他会永远离开
我....
Look, I'll-I'll figure it out. I just need more time. 我会想办法的 我只是需要更多时间
He thinks he has to lead alone. 他觉得他得独自领导
Well, because his father had to. 因为他父亲只能那样
He doesn't realize the strength you have together. 他没有意识到你们一起有多强大
- Do you still believe in him? - Of course. -你还相信他吗 -当然了
I wish he did. 我希望他也能相信自己
But he thinks he's nothing without Toothless. 但是他觉得自己没了没牙仔就一无是处
Then help him realize the truth. 那就帮他意识到真相
- Get on. - What? -上来 -什么
We're going to find him. 我们会找到他的
Really? 真的吗
Everybody, stay put. 大家稍安勿躁
We will get Ruffnut back. Don't worry. 我们会救回暴芙纳特的 别担心
Worry? 担心
If they're stuck with Ruffnut, I'm more worried about them. 要是暴芙纳特在他们手上
我更担心他们
Why the long face? 为什么拉长了脸
I mean, mine's long, but yours is really long. 我的脸很长 但你的真的很长
All face and no brain, like you got stretched at birth. 只有脸没有脑 好像生来就被拉长了
Do you have a twin, too? 你也有双胞胎兄弟吗
Tuffnut took up all the room in Mom's belly. 悍夫纳特在妈妈肚子里就占了所有空间
Otherwise I'd have a rounder head and more brains. 不然我的脑袋会更圆 还会有更多脑子
That's science. 这就是科学
My braids are like little Zipplebacks. See? 我的辫子就像小双头龙 看
Even the mold spots look like eyes. It's so cute. 连上面的霉斑看上去都像眼睛 好可爱
They even have little horns and everything, 上面还有小小的角什么的
just like Barf and Belch. 就像吐吐和喷喷
Except me and Barf can't stand Belch, 只不过我和吐吐真是受不了喷喷
so they're really just Barfs. 所以其实只是吐吐
It's warm in here. 这里好暖和
I know what you're thinking. 我知道你在想什么
You've never had a prisoner this hot. 从来没有过这么性感的囚犯
All the boys love me. 男孩子们都爱我
Except Eret, who totally lost his chance. 除了艾瑞特 他是绝对没有机会了
That ship has sailed, boy. Sorry. 过了这村没这店了 小子 抱歉
And Hiccup is practically married 小嗝嗝基本算是已经娶了
to that round-head, Astrid. 那个圆脑袋 阿斯翠德
But Snotlout and Fishlegs, they're basically my harem.
但是鼻涕虫和鱼脚司基本算是我的后宫
I just can't choose, you know? 真是很难选
Snotlout's a beefcake but almost too pretty, you know? 鼻涕虫很健壮 但是有点太好看了
Sometimes I think he's more in love with himself than me. 有时候我觉得他更爱他自己
而不是我
There's only room for one beauty in this relationship. 一段感情里只能有一个美人儿
Fishlegs would keep me alive longer if I had to 鱼脚司要是能让我在冰川上
eat one of them, stranded on some glacier somewhere. 吃掉一条鱼的话 我还能活久点
But he never shuts up about dragons. 但是他总是在聊龙的事
Don't you hate when people never stop talking? 有人老是在说话的话 你不会烦吗
- Yes, I do. - They just keep going and going. -我会 -他们就说啊说啊说个不停
Blah, blah, blah. It's so boring. 真是太无聊了
- Can't we just feed her to your dragons? - I'm hungry. -我们就不能把她喂给你的龙吗 -我饿了
Hey, what do you have to eat around here? 你们这里都吃什么
I'm allergic to fish. You should know that. 我对鱼过敏 不要忘了
That's all they have at that stupid new island. 那个愚蠢的新岛上只有鱼
Do you have any clams? 你们有扇贝吗
They're like little mouths with slimy food inside 他们就像里面装了咬过的东西的
that's already chewed, like the way Mom used to do it. 小嘴巴 就像以前妈妈那样
Enough! 够了
Until I turned 12 and she was like, "Chew your own food." 直到我12岁了
她就说"自己咬东西"
And I was like, "No, I kinda like it." 于是我就说"不 我还很喜欢呢"
Most annoying creature ever to cross my path. 你真是我遇见过最烦人的生物
Oops, you let the dragons out. 你把龙放出来了
I'm gonna get you. I'm gonna get you. 我要抓住你 我要抓住你
- No, this one's gonna get you. - -不 这个会抓住你 -带...
Take him and go! 带上他快滚
Please! I beg you! 快点 我求你了
The Deathgrippers will have to forgo dinner. 亡牙龙只能放弃自己的晚餐了
Ew, you feed your dragons dragons? 你给你的龙喂龙吗
- Go! - Where's your bathroom? -快滚 -你的厕所在哪里
I 我得...
Okay! Gods. 好吧 上帝啊
No wonder you have gray hair. 难怪你头发都灰了
Stress is not good for you. 压力太大不好
So long, losers! 再见 废物们
- Where-where is she heading? - She's tracking something. -她在往哪里飞 -她在追踪什么东西
Aren't you, girl? 对吗 姑娘
There's nothing but miles and 这里只有延绵千里的...
A great waterfall. 巨大的瀑布
At the end of the world. 在世界的尽头
Stormfly! 风里飞
Look. 看
It really does exist. 这是真的存在的
- Toothless. - Shh. You'll spook them. -没牙仔 -你会吓到他们的
Now, that's a king. 那才叫龙王
We should go. 我们该离开了
Ooh, no. 不
Stormfly! 风里飞
Go! Go! 快走 快走
I-I'm sorry, bud. 对不起 伙计 我只是
Son. 孩子
You should be asleep. 你应该好好睡觉的
I was thirsty. 我渴了
Yeah, come here. 过来
Dad? 爸爸
Are you gonna get us a new mom? 你要给我们找新妈妈吗
I don't want another. 我不想要再找别的
Your mom was the only woman for me. 你妈妈是我唯一的女人
She was the love of my life. 她是我一生的挚爱
But with love comes loss, son. 但是有爱就会有失去
It's part of the deal. 这是注定的
Sometimes it hurts, but in the end, it's all worth it. 有时候会很痛苦 但到了最后
一切都是值得的
There's no greater gift than love. 没有比爱更好的馈赠
It's okay, bud. 没事的 伙计
You belong there, with her. 你属于哪里 和她一起
We don't. 而我们不一样
And that's all right. 没事的
We'll find a way 我们会想办法...
She followed us back! 她跟着我们回来了
We might not have to say good-bye after all. 也许我们还是不用说再见的
That's it. 没错
- Ruffnut? - Miss me? -暴芙纳特 -想我了吗
How did you escape? 你怎么逃出来的
I annoyed them till they let me go. 我烦到他们放我走了
Wait. Wait. 等等 等等
- Grimmel let you go? - So dumb. -格里莫放你走了 -真蠢
They couldn't handle me. 他们受不了我
See, everyone thinks Tuffnut's more annoying, 大家都以为悍夫纳特更烦 但是
Wait, hold on. Ruffnut, focus. 等等 暴芙纳特 认真点
Were you followed? 你被跟踪了吗
I never look back, Hiccup. 我从来没有回头看 小嗝嗝
Toothless. 没牙仔
Toothless! 没牙仔
Toothless, come back! 没牙仔 回来
No! 不
And now our little game must come to an end. 我们的小小游戏终于要结束了
Call them off, alpha! 让他们退下 龙王
No reason for her to die, too. 没必要让她跟着丧命
What are they doing? 他们在干什么
- They could totally take him. - Not with her life on the line. -他们能干掉他的 -这样她就会有危险
Save your breath. 省点力气吧
The only alpha they respond to is me. 他们唯一听命的龙王是我
Don't feel too badly. You tried your best. 别太难受 你已经尽力了
But you are nothing without your dragon. 但是你没有你的龙就一无是处
Toothless! 没牙仔
Oh, that is just great! 真是太好了
Now what? 现在怎么办
I think it's time for number two to become number one. 我觉得该让二把手成为一把手了
He'll listen to you. 他听你的
- Don't say it. - I wasn't going to. -别说 -我没打算说
I shouldn't have dragged you out there. 我不该带你去那里的
He wouldn't have flown me back. She wouldn't have followed. 他就不会把我送回来
她也不会跟过来
Yep. 没错
I feel like the same screwup I was before I met Toothless.
我感觉自己就像遇到没牙仔之前那么没用
I can see that. 看得出来
Are you just gonna stand there and agree with everything?
你准备就这么站在这里同意我说的一切吗
Well, you're right. 你说得对
You're back to where you started, 你又回到了原点
but I was the first to believe in you. 但我当初是第一个相信你的人
And I have watched you doubt 从那以后 我就一直看着你
whether you're worthy ever since. 处于深深的自我怀疑之中
But you know what? 但是你知道吗
I am the person I am today because of you. 我能有今天 全是因为你
I never told you that, but it's true. 我从来没有告诉过你 但的确是那样
You are the bravest, most stubborn, 你是最勇敢 最固执
most determined knucklehead I know. 最有决心的傻蛋
Toothless didn't give you that, Hiccup. 这不是没牙仔赋予你的优点 小嗝嗝
- He just - Easier. -他只是让你... -更轻松
And now it's gonna be a lot harder. 现在会变得更加困难
So, what are you gonna do about it? 那你准备怎么办
Probably something stupid. 也许做些傻事吧
That's the Hiccup I know. 这才是我认识的小嗝嗝
Suit up, gang. We're going to get them back. 做好准备 大家伙儿 我们要把他们救回来
- What? - He's lost his mind. -什么 -他疯了
Now, that's marriage material. 这才像个结婚的样子
At last, faithful pupil, you are ready. 终于 我的好学生 你准备好了
Um, how are we gonna get our dragons back without dragons?
我们没有龙要怎么把我们的龙救回来
Trust me. 相信我
Move it. 快点
Um, that's right, alpha. 没错 龙王
No surprises. 不许妄动
So, jump off the cliff in these. 穿着这些从悬崖上跳下去
That's the best you've got? 这就是你最好的办法了吗
No, you guys are the best I've got. 不你们才是我最好的计划
- I'm with him! Who else?! - I' -我支持他 还有谁 -我...
Ruffnut, that was my line. 暴芙纳特 那是我的台词
- Let's go! - Try to keep up! -出发 -跟上了
- I'm doing it! - All right! -我上了 -上
You didn't think I'd actually hand you the Night Fury, did you?
你们不会真的觉得我会把夜煞交给你们吧
He's mine to kill. 只有我能杀他
That snake! 狡猾的毒蛇
I intend to finish what I started. 我要结束我挑起的一切
Best of luck controlling them without an alpha. 祝你们没了龙王也能控制他们
Hold on, Toothless! 等着 没牙仔
Let go! 松开
Could've used some practice! 应该先练练的
Ah, I should've skipped breakfast! 我不该吃早饭的
Toothless! 没牙仔
Look out! 小心
Hot, hot, hot, hot! 烫烫烫烫
They're getting away! 他们要跑了
Perfect timing. 时机正好
Put that down! I'll take the skinny one! 干掉他们 瘦的那个交给我
Game faces! 认真起来
Yeah, what are you waiting for? Get in there. 你还在等什么 上啊
Take cover! 找掩护
Where are you going?! 你去哪里
- Heads up! - Thanks. -小心 -谢谢
Look out! 小心
Thanks. 谢谢
I'm coming, Toothless! 我来了 没牙仔
You still think he cares about you? 你还觉得他在乎你吗
Let's just see who he follows. 看看他会去追谁
I'm sorry, bud, for everything. 对不起 伙计 这一切都对不起
Now, let's go get her. 去追她吧
Number two coming through! 二把手来了
Surprise! 惊喜
Sorry about that. 很抱歉
Come on. 来啊
All right! One more free! Four to go! 又放出一个 还有四个
Try to keep up! 跟上
I got your backs. 有我呢
Yeah, it's almost like we're a team. 我们简直就像是一个小队
You brought a baby to a battle. 你竟然带宝宝来战场
Ah-ah-ah. I wouldn't do that if I were you. 换我可不会这么做
God, I love that dragon. 天 我爱那条龙
Come on! Come back here! 快回来
Sorry we're late for the party. 抱歉我们迟到了
You're right on time. 你们来得正好
That's it. That's it. 没错 没错
How are we gonna get him off her back without hurting her?
我们要怎么在不伤害到她的前提下把他弄下来
Fear the facial hair! 惧怕我的胡子吧
- Oh, I have missed this. - Me, too. -好想念这种时代 -我也是
Ooh. See that there? 你看到他了吗
Aw. Cute. 真可爱
That's a bad omen. You're cursed. 这是噩兆 你被诅咒了
Yes! Go on! 没错 上
Good on you! 好样的
I guess you're not so bad after all. 看来你其实也没有那么噩啦
Abandon ship! 弃船
Yay! Oh, that was awesome! 真是太棒了
Uh, we've got problems. 我们有麻烦了
Take him down, Hiccup! 干掉他 小嗝嗝
We need a better plan, and quick! 我们需要赶紧想个更好的计划
Uh, uh, what are, what are you doing? 你 你在干什么
Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧
Where has he gone? 他去哪里了
You'll kill both of us! 你会害死我们俩的
Fighting over a dragon? 在龙身上战斗
That's your plan? 这就是你的计划吗
This is. 这才是
Save him. 去救他
No! 不
See? 看
I knew you'd come around. 我就知道你会来的
Hey. Good morning, bud. 早上好 伙计
Here you go. 好样的
Boy, you're full of surprises. 你可真是充满了惊喜
He's all yours. 他是你的了
You know, Eret may be blessed with brawn, 艾瑞特也许的确有好身材
but, just between us, you have the brains. 但悄悄告诉你 你有脑子
Number one. 一把手
You're right, bud. It's time. 你说得对 伙计 是时候了
I was so busy fighting for a world that I wanted, 我总是忙于为一个我想要的世界而战
I didn't think about what you needed. 我没有想过你需要什么
You've looked after us for long enough. 你已经照顾我们够久了
Time to look after yourselves. 该为你自己考虑考虑了
Oh, Stormfly, my good girl. 风里飞 我的好姑娘
All right, Grumpy. 好了 坏脾气
Off you go. 去吧
So long, you big ugly beast. 再见 你这只丑八怪
I'll miss you. 我会想你的
Oh, Cloudjumper. Oh. 云中跃
Go on, bud. 去吧 伙计
Lead them to the Hidden World. 带他们去秘密世界
You'll be safe there. 你们在那里会很安全
Safer than you could ever be with me. 比和我一起安全得多
It's okay. I love you, too. 没事的 我也爱你
And I want you to be free. 我希望你自由
Our world doesn't deserve you. 我们的世界不配拥有你们
Yet. 还不配
Go, Toothless. 去吧 没牙仔
Go. 去吧
To the chief and chieftess! 为了首领和首领夫人
Good on you! 好样的
Come, cry into my full, thick beard. 来吧 埋在我浓密的假胡子里哭吧
It's so beautiful! 太美了
Gross. 恶心
Okay, you win. 好吧 你赢了
I like sensitive guys. 我喜欢感性的人
I thought it would never happen. 我还以为永远不会有这一天了
Finally, right? 终于啊
There were dragons when I was a boy. 我小时候 世界上是有龙的
Ah, there were great, grim sky dragons 那些伟大的天空之龙
that nested on the clifftops like gigantic, scary birds. 像大鸟一样在悬崖上筑巢
Little, brown, scuttly dragons 棕色的小龙
that hunted down the mice and rats in well-organized packs. 成群结队地捕老鼠吃
Preposterously huge sea dragons 还有无比巨大的海龙
that were 20 times as big as the big blue whale. 甚至是大蓝鲸的二十多倍大
Some say they crawled back into the sea, 有人说他们回到了海中
leaving not a bone nor a fang for men to remember them by.
没有给人类留下一块骨头或尖牙来纪念他们
Others say they were nothing but folktales to begin with. 也有人说这只是一些传说
Ah, I'm okay with that. 我觉得无所谓
Hey there, bud. 伙计
Remember me? 还记得我吗
It's okay. 没事的
Hey, I am glad to see you, too, bud. 我见到你也很高兴 伙计
He's not gonna eat your father. 他不会吃掉你爸爸的
How's the tail holding up? 尾巴还能用吗
Probably could use some oil and a little fine-tuning. 也许需要加点油 或者拧紧一点
Look, it's okay. They're friends. 看 没事的 他们是朋友
Here. 来
Go on. It's all right. 去吧 没事的
Come. 来吧
He won't hurt you. 他不会伤害你们的
Hold your hands out. 伸出你们的手
Like this. 像这样
That's it. 没错
Let him come to you. 让他来接近你们
Legend says 传说
that when the ground quakes or lava spews from the earth, 当发生地震 或者岩浆喷发
it's the dragons, letting us know they're still here, 就是龙在告诉我们他们的存在
waiting for us to figure out how to get along. 等待我们想明白该如何共处
Yes, the world believes the dragons are gone, 没错 这个世界认为就算龙存在
if they ever existed at all. 也已经完全消失了
But we Berkians, we know otherwise. 但我伯克人知道 不是这样的
And we'll guard this secret until the time comes 我们会一直守护着这个秘密 直到时机成熟
when dragons can return in peace. 龙能够平安回归这个世界
版权声明:本文标题:驯龙高手3--电影-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版 内容由网友自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人, 转载请联系作者并注明出处:http://www.freenas.com.cn/jishu/1703387235h449100.html, 本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
发表评论