admin 管理员组

文章数量: 887006

lesson 11 one good turn deserves another 礼尚往来

  • 我正在一家饭馆吃饭,托尼.斯蒂尔走了进来。
    I was having dinner at a restaurant when harry steele came in.
    过去进行时,
  • 托尼曾在一家律师事务所工作,而现在正在一家银行上班。
    he worked in a lawyer’s office years ago, but he is now working at a bank.
    他曾经在~工作,而现在在 ~工作
    过去时,现在进行时
  • 他的薪水很高,但他却总是向朋友借钱,并且从来不还。
    he gets a good salary, but he always borrows money from his friends and never pay it back.
    三单,现在时
    他的薪水高的表达:he gets a good salary
    还什么东西: pay sth back
  • 托尼看见了我,就走过来和我坐到一张桌子前。
    harry saw me and came and sat at the same table.
    用于描述一系列动作:saw,came,sat
    和我坐到一张桌子前:sat the same table
    过去时态
  • 他从未向我借过钱。
    he has never borrowed money from me
    像某人借什么东西:borrow sth from sb
    现在完成时:has never done,从未干什么
  • 当他吃饭时,我提出向他借20英镑。
    while he was eating, I ask him to lend me twenty pounds.
    当某人干什么时,过去进行时:while sb was doing sth
    向某人ask sb to do sth
    向某人借什么:ask sb lend me sth
  • 令我惊奇的是,他立刻把钱给了我。
    To my surprise, he gave me money immediately
    令我惊奇的是:to my surprise
    令他们惊奇的是:to their surprise, 人称代词用所有格
  • “我还从未向你借过钱,”托尼说道,“所以现在你可以替我付饭钱了!”
    “I have never borrowed any money from you ” harry said, “so now you can pay for my dinner”
    pay for 为什么付钱/替什么付钱
    any可以在这里可以使意思表达的更清楚,have never borrowed any sth

本文标签: lesson 11 one good turn deserves another 礼尚往来