admin 管理员组

文章数量: 887021


2024年2月6日发(作者:注解transient)

You should consider yourself lucky. 你该庆幸自己走运

At least your balls won't freeze off. 至少不会冻掉蛋蛋

You take great offense at dwarf jokes, 你恨别人讲关于侏儒的笑话

but love telling eunuch jokes. Why is that? 却老拿太监开玩笑 是何道理

Because I have balls, and you don't. 因为我有卵蛋 你没有

I warned you. 我警告过你

Northerners don't much trust outsiders. 北境人不大信得过外人

Look at you. 看看你

You're a man. 都长大成人了

Almost. 不完全是

- Where's Arya? - Lurking somewhere. -艾莉亚呢 -不知道躲在哪儿

Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen. 这是坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝女王

My sister, Sansa Stark, the Lady of Winterfell. 这是我妹妹 珊莎·史塔克 临冬城城主

Thank you for inviting us into your home, Lady Stark. 谢谢你请我们到你家来 史塔克小姐

The North is as beautiful as your brother claimed, 北境正如你哥哥说的那般美丽

as are you. 你也是

Winterfell is yours, Your Grace. 临冬城是您的了 陛下

We don't have time for all this. 我们没时间客套了

The Night King has your dragon. He's one of them now. 夜王抓了你的一条龙

它也变成了异类

The Wall has fallen, 长城已坍塌

the dead march south. 死人军团正在南下

As soon as we heard about the Wall, 我们一接到长城被突破的消息

I called all our banners to retreat to Winterfell. 我就下令所有封臣退守临冬城

安柏大人

when can we expect your people to arrive? 你的人什么时候到

We need more horses and wagons, if it please my lady. 我们需要更多车马 请小姐允准

And my lord. 大人

And my queen. Sorry. 女王陛下 失礼了

You'll have as many as we can spare. 我们会尽量腾出车马支援

Hurry back to Last Hearth and bring your people here. 快回最后壁炉城 把你的人带过来

We need to send ravens to the Night's Watch as well. 我们还得送信给守夜人

There's no sense in manning the castles anymore. 没必要再驻守城堡了

We make our stand here. 我们就在这里御敌

At once, Your Grace. 马上就办 陛下

"Your Grace." "陛下"

But you're not. Are you? 但你已经不是了 对吧

You left Winterfell a king and came back a-- 你离开临冬城时是国王 但回来时

I'm not sure what you are now. 我也不知道你现在算什么

A lord? 领主

Nothing at all? 或者什么都不是

- It's not important. - Not important? -这不重要 -不重要

We named you King in the North. 我们拥立你为北境之王

King of the North! 北境之王

You did, my lady. 是的 小姐

It was the honor of my life. 那是我莫大的荣幸

I'll always be grateful for your faith. 我永远感激你们的信任

But when I left Winterfell, 但我离开临冬城时

I told you we need allies or we will die. 就说过我们需要盟友 否则必死无疑

I have brought those allies home 我把盟友带了回来

to fight alongside us. 与我们一同作战

I had a choice, 我需要做出选择

keep my crown or protect the North. 是保住王位 还是保护北境

I chose the North. 我选择了北境

If anyone survives the war to come, 如果这场战争中有谁能活下来

we'll have Jon Snow to thank. 就要感谢琼恩·雪诺

He risked his life to show us the threat is real. 他冒着生命危险证明了威胁真实存在

Thanks to his courage, 因为他的勇气

we have brought with us the greatest army 我们带来了一支

the world has ever seen. 前所未有的大军

We have brought two full-grown dragons. 我们带来了两头成年巨龙

And soon, the Lannister army 很快 兰尼斯特大军

will ride north to join our cause. 也将北上与我们共同抗敌

I know, I know, our people 我知道 我们双方

haven't been friends in the past. 过去称不上友好

But we must fight 但现在 我们必须并肩作战

or die. 否则唯有一死

May I ask, how are we meant to feed 冒昧地问一句 我们要怎样养活

the greatest army the world has ever seen? 这支有史以来最庞大的军队

While I ensured our stores would last through winter, 我分配物资以求挨过寒冬之时

I didn't account for Dothraki, 可没算上多斯拉克人

Unsullied and two full-grown dragons. 无垢者和两头成年巨龙

What do dragons eat, anyway? 而且 龙到底吃什么呢

Whatever they want. 它们想吃什么就吃什么

Hey, careful, lads. We need every last bit of it. 当心了小伙子们 我们一块也浪费不起

Sorry 'bout that. 抱歉

Are these the last of the wagons? 最后几车都在这了

Aye. 对

All right, let's get it all to the forges. 好 都送到熔炉那去

My lord. 大人

My lady. 夫人

My lady. 告退

The Lady of Winterfell. 临冬城城主

Has a nice ring to it. 蛮动听的

So does Hand of the Queen. 女王之手也不差

Depending on the queen, I suppose. 我猜取决于谁来当女王

Last time we spoke was at Joffrey's wedding. 我们上次对话还是在乔佛里的婚礼上

- Miserable affair. - It had its moments. -可怕的事件 -轰动一时

Apologies for leaving like that. 我为不辞而别道歉

Yes, it was a bit hard to explain 是啊 我的爱妻在国王殒命当刻失踪

why my wife fled moments after the king's murder. 的确难以解释

We both survived. 我们都没有死掉

Many underestimated you. 低估过你的人很多

Most of them are dead now. 如今大半都死了

I'm sure you weren't thrilled to hear 得知兰尼斯特大军北上

the Lannister army's marching north. 想必你不会太高兴

You have every right to be fearful of my sister. 你惧怕我老姐是有道理的

No one fears her more than I do. 没人比我更怕她

- But I promise, you'll be safe-- - Cersei told you her army -但我保证 你不会有事 -瑟曦告诉你

was coming north to fight for you? 她派军队北上是为你们而战

She did. 没错

And you believed her? 而你相信她

She has something to live for now. 现在的她有活下去的理由

I believe she wants to survive. 我相信她有求生的欲望

I used to think you were the cleverest man alive. 我曾经以为你是世上最聪明的人

You used to be taller. 你变矮了

How did you sneak up on me? 你怎么走路没声音

How did you survive a knife through the heart? 你怎么心口挨了刀还没死

I didn't. 我死了

You still have it. 你还带着

Needle. 缝衣针

Have you ever used it? 用过吗

Once or twice. 一两次

Valyrian steel. 瓦雷利亚钢

Jealous? 嫉妒了

Too heavy for me. 太重 不适合我

Where were you before? 你先前跑去哪了

I could've used your help with Sansa. 不帮我在珊莎面前说句话

She doesn't like your queen, does she? 她不喜欢你的女王 是吗

Sansa thinks she's smarter than everyone. 珊莎自以为比所有人都聪明

She's the smartest person I've ever met. 她是我见过的最聪明的人

Now you're defending her? 你开始替她说话了

You? 你

I'm defending our family. 我在守护我们的家族

So is she. 她也是

Yeah. 没错

I'm her family too. 我也是她的家人

Don't forget that. 别忘记了

Your Grace, I'm afraid I bring terrible news. 陛下 恐怕我要告诉您一个坏消息

The dead have broken through the Wall. 死人军团已经突破了长城

Good. 很好

Why don't you just get it over with and kill me? 何不直接给我个痛快

But we're family. 我们可是家人啊

The last Greyjoys left in the world. 世上最后的葛雷乔伊

The last ones with balls anyway. 至少是最后两个有种的

If I 要是杀了你

who can I talk to? 我跟谁说话去

I've got a crew full of mutes. 船员都是哑巴

It gets lonely at sea. 在海上很寂寞啊

Are we in King's Landing? 我们到君临了吗

You picked the losing side. 你站在了必败的一方

Then I'll sail the Iron Fleet somewhere else. 那我就带铁舰队换个去处

But first I'm gonna fuck the queen. 但首先 我要上了女王

Twenty-thousand men, is it? 两万人 是吗

Yes, Your Grace. A few died in transit. 是的 陛下 途中有几人丧生

They cheated at dice. 他们玩骰子出千

Or maybe I cheated. 也可能是我出千

Someone cheated. 反正有人出千

They weren't good fighters. You won't miss them. 那几个不是什么好战士 对您没损失

- Horses? - Two thousand. -马匹呢 -两千匹

And elephants? 大象呢

Uh, no elephants, Your Grace. 没有大象 陛下

That's disappointing. 真让人失望

I was told the Golden Company had elephants. 我听说黄金团是有大象的

They are excellent beasts, Your Grace, 大象是极好的畜牲 陛下

but not well-suited to long sea voyages. 但不适合漂洋过海

In any event, you are most welcome 无论如何 你都是

here in King's Landing, Captain Strickland. 君临的座上宾 斯崔克兰团长

We look forward to fighting on your behalf, Your Grace. 我们期待为您而战 陛下

Am I most welcome here? 我也是座上宾吗

You are a true friend of the crown 你是王室的挚友

and an honored guest. 和贵宾

Good. 很好

As a true friend and an 作为挚友和贵宾

I was hoping we could talk in private. 我希望我们能私下谈谈

After the war. That was our agreement. 战争结束后 我们说好的

Wars sometimes last years. 战争有时会持续数年

You want a whore, buy one. 你想要个婊子 花钱去买

You want 想得到女王

earn her. 就要去争取

How? 还要怎样

I've given her justice, 我替她讨还了公道

an army and the Iron Fleet, 带来一支军队 还有铁舰队

yet she gives me no sign of affection. 可她对我爱答不理

My heart is nearly broken. 我的心都快碎了

You're insolent. 你太无礼了

I've executed men for less. 我为更微不足道的冒犯处死过人

They were lesser men. 因为那些人微不足道

I hear the dragon burnt up a thousand Lannister men. 听说龙烧死了一千兰尼斯特士兵

Burnt up some of my favorite boys. 烧死了几个我最喜欢的小伙子

- Archie, was it? - And William. -阿奇 是叫这个吧 -还有威廉

- Tall handsome William? - Yeah, tall handsome William. -高大帅气的威廉 -没错

高大帅气的威廉

They said what's left of him could fit in a wine glass. 他们说他的残骸一只酒杯就盛得下

I am the only man you ever met who shot a dragon. 我是你们见过的男人里 唯一射中过龙的

- Did you? - Nearly killed it. -是吗 -差点干掉它

That's brave. 好勇敢

- That - The ginger? -那个叫埃迪的小子 -那个红毛吗

That's him. Came back with his face burnt right off. 就是他 回来时脸都烧掉了

He's got no eyelids now. 他现在没有眼皮了

How does he sleep with no eyelids? 没有眼皮他怎么睡觉呢

All right, can we stop talking about the fucking dragons now? 好了

我们能不讨论该死的龙了吗

Ser Bronn of the Blackwater. 黑水的波隆爵士

You're kidding me. 开什么玩笑

Apologies for the interruption, 抱歉扰您雅兴

but the queen did urge me to hurry. 但女王命我不得延误

Sorry, ladies. 对不住了 小姐们

Another time perhaps. 改日吧

You ever get lonely, I am partial to older gentlemen. 您要是寂寞了 记得我偏好年长的先生

Poor girl. The pox will take her within the year. 可怜的姑娘 梅毒年内就会要了她的命

Which girl? 哪一个

The queen's brothers made promises to you and broke them.

女王的弟弟们对你的承诺未能兑现

Her Grace wants to rectify their mistake. 女王陛下希望纠正他们的错误

She once gave me a castle and a wife, 她曾给我一座城堡 一个妻子

then rectified me right out of them. 转身就"纠正"掉了

That was Ser Jaime's doing, not hers. 那是詹姆爵士所为 不是她

When Queen Cersei wants something, 瑟曦女王有求于人时

she pays in advance and in gold. 必是先付酬劳 而且付的是黄金

Several chests of it, in fact. 准确的说是数箱黄金

Waiting for you in a wagon just outside. 就在门外的马车上等着你

So she wants to murder someone, but she can't send her soldiers. 所以她想取某人性命

又不能直接派兵

If it's the Dragon Queen she' 如果她的目标是龙女王...

She has other plans for the Targaryen girl. 关于坦格利安女孩 女王另有计划

Yeah, well, good luck with that. 那就祝她好运了

Our queen's brothers are unlikely 我们女王的弟弟们

to survive their Northern adventures. 此次北上 不大可能生还

But in the event that 但万一他们没死...

She has a keen sense of poetic justice. 女王对罪有应得所思甚深

That fucking family. 真是一家疯子

When the Citadel expelled me, 被逐出学城时

I thought I would die poor and alone, 我以为自己会在贫困和孤独中死去

but in exchange for my service, Queen Cersei made me her Hand.

但瑟曦女王以首相之位回报我的辅佐

What would she do for the man 若有人替她除掉背叛的弟弟们

who rids her of her treasonous brothers? 女王会有何奖赏呢

I wanted those elephants. 我想要那些战象

So... 那么

how do I compare to the fat king? 我跟胖子国王比起来怎样

You're insulting my late husband? 你在侮辱亡夫

Are you offended? 冒犯到你了吗

Robert had a different whore every night, 劳勃每晚换一个妓女

but he still didn't know his way around a woman's body. 可他连鱼水之欢的门道都没摸到过

And the Kingslayer? 弑君者呢

You enjoy risking your neck, don't you? 你很喜欢生死一线的感觉 是吗

Life is boring. 生活无趣得紧

You're not boring, I'll give you that. 你不无趣 这一点我承认

Do I please the queen? 我取悦了女王吗

You might be the most arrogant man I've ever met. 你可能是我见过的最傲慢的人

I like that. 我喜欢

But now I want to be alone. 但现在我想一个人静静

I'm going to put a prince in your belly. 我要在你肚子里播种一个王子

Euron can't defend the Iron Islands, 攸伦带着全部手下和舰队在君临

not if he's in King's Landing with all his men and his ships. 就不可能防守铁群岛

We can take our home back. 我们可以夺回家园

Daenerys went north. 丹妮莉丝去了北方

Daenerys will need somewhere to retreat 要是他们守不住北境

if they can't hold the North. 总得有个能撤守的地方

Somewhere the dead can't go. 死人去不了的地方

You're my queen. I go where you command. 你是我的女王 我听你差遣

You want to go to Winterfell. 你想去临冬城

To fight for the Starks. 为史塔克家而战

Go. 去吧

What is dead may never die. 逝者不死

What is dead may never die. 逝者不死

But kill the bastards anyway. 但还是要杀了那些渣滓

Welcome back, my lady. 欢迎回来 小姐

If you'd 请跟我来

The Karstarks. 卡史塔克家

One of the better sigils. 家徽不错

Beats an onion, anyway. 至少比洋葱强

Can't argue with that. 无法反驳

Not so long ago, the Starks and the Karstarks 不久前 史塔克家和卡史塔克家

were slaughtering each other on the battlefield. 还在战场上互相残杀

Jon Snow brought peace to the houses. 琼恩·雪诺让他们讲和

And our queen is grateful. 我们的女王心怀感激

Her gratitude is lovely, but that's not my point. 她的感激当然好 但那不是我想说的

The Northmen are loyal to Jon Snow, not to her. 北方人效忠的是琼恩·雪诺 不是她

They don't know her. 他们不了解她

The Free Folk don't know her. 自由民不了解她

I've been up here a while, and I'm telling you, 我到这里有一阵了 告诉你们

they're stubborn as goats. 他们跟山羊一样顽固

You want their loyalty, you have to earn it. 想要得到他们的忠诚 只能去争取

I sense that you're leading to a proposal. 看来你准备献上良策

A proposal is what I'm proposing. 我建议联姻

On the off chance that we survive the Night King, 万一我们真的能击败夜王

what if the Seven Kingdoms, 或许七国狗屎一样的历史上

for once in their whole shit history, 终于能出现一对像样的统治者

were ruled by a just woman and an honorable man? 女的公正 男的可敬

They do make a handsome couple. 他们确实是一对佳偶

You overestimate our influence. 你们高估了我们的影响力

Jon and Daenerys don't want to listen to lonely old men. 琼恩和丹妮莉丝不会听孤老头子的话

I'm not that old. 我没那么老

Not as old as him. 没他老

Our queen respects the wisdom of age. 我们的女王尊重岁月积淀的智慧

Of course she does. 那是当然

Respect is how the young keep us at a distance, 尊重是年轻人与我们保持距离的方式

so we don't remind them of an unpleasant truth. 免得我们让他们想起那令人不快的真相

What is that? 什么真相

Nothing lasts. 事难久长

Your sister doesn't like me. 你妹妹不喜欢我

She doesn't know you. 她不了解你

If it makes you feel any better, 我不是宽慰你

she didn't like me either when we were growing up. 我们小时候 她也不喜欢我

She doesn't need to be 她不必成为我的朋友

but I am her queen. 但我是她的女王

If she can't 如果她不能尊重我

If she can't 今天收获怎样

If she can't 只有十八只山羊和十一只绵羊

What's the matter? 怎么了

The dragons are barely eating. 龙吃得太少

What's wrong with them? 它们怎么了

They don't like the North. 它们不喜欢北方

Go on. 上去啊

I don't know how to ride a dragon. 我不知道怎么骑龙

Nobody does. Until they ride a dragon. 没有人知道 骑过才知道

What if he doesn't want me to? 要是它不想让我骑怎么办

Then I've enjoyed your company, Jon Snow. 那我感谢你这些天的陪伴 琼恩·雪诺

What do I hold onto? 我该抓着什么

Whatever you can. 能抓什么就抓什么

You've completely ruined horses for me. 你害我丧失了骑马的乐趣

We could stay a 我们可以在这儿躲上一千年

no one would find us. 没人找得到我们

We'd be pretty old. 那我们可都老得不行了

It's cold up here for a southern girl. 对一个南方姑娘来说这里太冷了

So keep your queen warm. 那就帮你的女王暖暖身子

Don't be afraid. 别害怕

That's good. 很好

- Gendry? - He's here. -詹德利 -他在

It isn't easy making a blade that big with dragonglass. 用龙晶锻造这么大的兵刃可不容易

You're saying you're good, is that it? 你是在夸自己厉害吧

I'm just saying it's a tricky material to-- 我只是说这种材料难以...

You know who makes weapons for the wildlings? 知道给野人打兵器的都是什么货色吗

Cripples and cocksuckers. 残废和舔屌的

- Which one are you? - Leave him be. -你是哪种 -离他远点

I heard you were here. 听说你到了这里

You left me to die. 你丢下我等死

First I robbed you. 劫你的财物在先

You're a cold little bitch, aren't you? 你就是个冷血的小婊子 对吧

Guess that's why you're still alive. 也许这正是你还活着的原因

That was a nice ax you made for him. 你为他打的斧头很不错

You've gotten better. 你变厉害了

Yeah, thanks. So have you. 谢谢 你也是

I mean, you look good. 我是说 你看上去还不赖

Thanks. So do you. 谢谢 你也是

It's not a bad place to grow up, if it wasn't so cold. 要不是太冷 在这地方长大也挺不错的

Stay close to that forge, then. 那就靠炉子近点

- Is that a command, Lady Stark? - Don't call me that. -这是命令吗 史塔克小姐 -别这么叫我

As you wish, milady. 如你所愿 小姐

Here's my wish. 我的所愿是这样的

Can you make it? 造得出来吗

What do you need something like this for? 你要这种东西做什么

Can you make it or not? 你能不能造出来

You already have a sword. What's that? 你已经有一把剑了 那是什么

It's Valyrian steel. 瓦雷利亚钢

I always knew you were just another rich girl. 我就知道你跟别的富家小姐没两样

You don't know any other rich girls. 你根本不认识别的富家小姐

Come in. 请进

Lord Glover wishes us good fortune, 葛洛佛大人祝我们好运

but he's staying in Deepwood Motte with his men. 他和他的军队只会坐守深林堡

"House Glover will stand behind House Stark "葛洛佛家族将站在史塔克家族身后

as we have for a thousand years." 一千年来一如既往"

Isn't that what he said? 他是不是这么说的

"I will stand behind Jon Snow," He said. 他说的是 "我将站在北境之王

"The King in the North." 琼恩·雪诺的身后"

I told you we needed allies. 我说过我们需要盟友

You didn't tell me you were going to abandon your crown. 你没说你要放弃北境之王的头衔

I never wanted a crown. 我从未想过称王

All I wanted was to protect the North. 我只想保卫北境

I brought two armies home with me, two dragons. 我带回了两支军队 两头巨龙

And a Targaryen queen. 还有一个坦格利安女王

Do you think we can beat the Army of the Dead without her? 你认为没有她

我们能打败死人军团吗

I fought them, Sansa. Twice. 我与他们交战过两次 珊莎

You want to worry about who holds what title, 你操心的是谁该封什么头衔

I'm telling you it doesn't matter. 我告诉你这不重要

Without her, we don't stand a chance. 没有她 我们毫无胜算

Do you have any faith in me at all? 你对我就没有一点信心吗

You know I do. 我当然有

She'll be a good queen. 她会是一个好女王

For all of us. 我们所有人的女王

She's not her father. 她和她父亲不一样

No, she's much prettier. 是的 她漂亮多了

Did you bend the knee to save the North 你俯首称臣是为了拯救北境

or because you love her? 还是因为你爱她

So you're the man? 你就是那个人吧

Which man am I, Your Grace? 我是哪个人 陛下

The one who saved Ser Jorah when no one else could. 救了乔拉爵士的人

在无人能救他的情况下

They could, they just wouldn't. 不是不能 是不愿

I'll have to make some changes in the Citadel when I take my throne. 等我夺回王位

学城也该更新一下气象

A great service merits a great reward. 立大功者需得重赏

Oh, it's my honor to serve you, Your Grace. 为您效劳是我的荣幸 陛下

Well, there must be something I could give you. 总有什么能让我赏你的吧

If it's not too much trouble, 若您不嫌麻烦

I could use a pardon. 请赦免我的罪过

For what crime? 你犯了什么罪

I borrowed a few books from the Citadel. 我从学城借了几本书

And also a sword. 还有一把剑

- From the Citadel? - From my family. -学城的剑吗 -是我家族的剑

It's been in House Tarly for generations. 在塔利家代代相传

It would've been mine anyway, eventually, 论理以后是要归我的

but my father had other ideas. 但我父亲另有打算

Not Randyll Tarly? 不会是蓝道·塔利吧

You know him? 您认识家父

I offered to let him retain his lands and titles 我许诺准许他保留封地和头衔

if he bent the knee. 只要他俯首称臣

He refused. 但他拒绝了

那么

At least I'll be allowed home again, 既然我弟弟做了领主

now that my brother's the lord. 至少我可以回家了

Your brother stood with your father. 你弟弟与你父亲持同样立场

Thank you, Your Grace. 谢谢您 陛下

For telling me. 谢谢您告诉我

And m-- 我...

- ? - Of course. -我可以... -当然

What are you doing out here? 你在外面做什么

Waiting, for an old friend. 等一位老友

It's time to tell Jon the truth. 是时候告诉琼恩真相了

No, no. 不 不

You're his brother. Shouldn't you tell him? 你是他弟弟 不该由你告诉他吗

I'm not his brother. 我不是他弟弟

He trusts you more than anyone. 他最信赖的人是你

Now's the time. 现在时机到了

Sam? 山姆

I'm sorry, I know I'm not supposed to be down here. 抱歉 我知道我不该来这里

- Were you hiding from me? - Of course not. -你是在躲我吗 -当然不是

What are you doing in Winterfell? 你来临冬城做什么

Or did you read every book in the Citadel already? 难道你已经读完学城所有的书了

What's wrong? 出什么事了

Gilly? Is she all right? 是吉莉吗 她还好吗

- She's good. - Little Sam? -她很好 -是小山姆吗

Don't you know? 你不知道吗

Know what? 知道什么

丹妮莉丝

she executed my father and brother. 她处死了我父亲和弟弟

They were her prisoners. 他们是她的俘虏

She didn't tell you. 她没告诉你

I'm so sorry. 我很遗憾

We need to end this war. 我们得结束这场战争

Would you have done it? 换了你会那样做吗

Well, I've executed men who disobeyed me. 我处死过不服从命令的人

You've also spared men. 你也饶恕过

Thousands of wildlings when they refused to kneel. 成千上万拒绝下跪的野人

I wasn't a king. 那时我不是王

But you were. 你是

You've always been. 你一直都是

I gave up my crown, Sam. 我放弃了王位 山姆

I bent the knee. 我屈膝称臣

I'm not King in the North anymore. 我不再是北境之王

I'm not talking about the King in the North. 我说的不是北境之王

I'm talking about the King of the bloody Seven Kingdoms. 我说的是该死的七国之王

Bran and I worked it out. 布兰和我发现了

I had a High Septon's diary. 我找到总主教的日记 布兰...

whatever Bran has. 不管布兰怎么知道的

What are you talking about? 你在说什么

你母亲

was Lyanna Stark. 是莱安娜·史塔克

And 你父亲

your real father 你的生父

was Rhaegar Targaryen. 是雷加·坦格利安

You've never been a bastard. 你从来都不是私生子

You're Aegon Targaryen, true heir to the Iron Throne. 你是伊耿·坦格利安

铁王座真正的继承人

I'm sorry, I know it's a lot to take in. 我很遗憾 我知道你一时很难接受

My father was the most honorable man I ever met. 我父亲是我认识的最讲荣誉的人

You're saying he lied to me all my life. 你的意思是他骗了我一辈子

No. 不

Your father-- Well, Ned Stark. 你父亲 好吧 奈德·史塔克

He promised your mother he'd always protect you. 他对你母亲发誓永远保护你

And he did. Robert would have murdered you if he knew. 他做到了

劳勃要是知道了就会杀了你

You're the true king. 你是名正言顺的国王

Aegon Targaryen, Sixth of His Name, 伊耿·坦格利安六世

Protector of the Realm, all of it. 全境守护者 等等等等

- Daenerys is our queen. - She shouldn't be. -丹妮莉丝是我们的女王 -她不该是女王

- That's treason. - It's the truth. -这是叛国 -这是事实

You gave up your crown to save your people. 你为了拯救百姓放弃王位

Would she do the same? 她愿意做出同样的选择吗

Stay back, he's got blue eyes! 退后 他有蓝眼睛

I've always had blue eyes! 我一直都有蓝眼睛

Did you find anyone? 你找到什么人了吗

The Umber boy. 安柏家的小子

It's a message. 这是信息

From the Night King. 夜王留下来的

His army's between us and Winterfell. We're on foot. 他的大军在我们和临冬城之间

我们没有马

We rode down from Castle Black. 我们是从黑城堡骑马来的

We can double up on the horses. 我们可以快马加鞭

If the horses last, we'll get there before the dead. 只要马不跑死 我们能抢在死人前面

We just have to hope the Night King doesn't come first. 我们只能指望先到的不是夜王了

Keep moving! Straight up! 继续 直走

Stay together! Don't fall behind! 跟紧了 别掉队


本文标签: 女王 北境 知道 没有 不会