admin 管理员组文章数量: 887021
2024年2月18日发(作者:colspan编程中什么意思)
外贸函电期中复习材料
苏明
一、英译汉(P271)
be informed that we are one of the largest importers of silk in the have been
importing this item from Japan and now intend to extend our business to import the same from
China.
我们是世界上最大的丝绸进口商之一。我们过去一直是从日本进口的,现在我们想开拓市场,从中国进口同类产品。
regret being unable to accept your counter-offer. Since we quoted you we have concluded
business with many clients at the price originally quoted. There-fore, if you are still in need of
this item please place your order without delay.
我们很遗憾不能接受你方的还盘。自从我们报价给你们后,我们已按原报价与其他许多客户成交,故若你方仍有需要,请立即订购。
3. We have received your letter of the 10th August, enclosing S/C No.90SP-5861 in duplicate
against our order No.100 for 500 sets of Sewing Machines. Attached hereto is a copy of the said
sales Confirmation, duly countersigned. Please find it in order.
贵方8月10日来函收悉,谢谢。随函附上号码为90SP-5861的销售确认书提单副本一份(即订单号为100的500套缝纫机)。请相应地将信用证展期。
price is quoted on CFR basis and consequently the insurance is to be covered by
yourselves. However, as soon as we ship the goods we will let you know the relative shipping
position.
我们报的是CFR价格,因此,货物将由你方保险,但我们在货物装运后,将立即通知你们有关的装运情况。
you appoint us as your agent in Pakistan, we will concentrate our effort on pushing the sales
of your products, this being to the benefit of both parties.
如果指定我们做你们在巴基斯坦的代理,我们将集中精力,努力推销你们的商品。这对我们双方都是有利的。
will send you our quotations and samples immediately upon receipt of your specific enquiry
一俟收到贵公司具体询盘,我们会立即寄送报价单和样品。
to our mutual efforts and close cooperation,our business is progressing satisfactorily.
由于双方共同努力和密切合作,我们之间的业务进展顺利。
ers known to be financially sound may be granted more easier terms.
被认为是有经济实力的客户可能会得到更多优惠的条件。
PS:本资料由苏明整理,谢绝商业用途。
第
1 页 共 1 页
is with a view to expansion of trade that we should modify the original plan.
为了扩大公司的业务,我们不得不修改原计划了。
appreciate your efforts in fully promoting our products and your efforts will prove to be
fruitful.
感谢你方全力推销我方产品,你们的尝试会有所收获。
11.I am afraid you can hardly expect us to finance your sales promotion.
恐怕你不能指望我们给你们的商品促销提供资金。
cannot allow the amount to remain unpaid indefinitely,and look forward to receiving your
cheque for the above amount within the next few days.
我们不允许无限期拖欠款项,期望这几天内收到你方上述金额的支票。
inary market investigation will be conducive to the success of business.
前期的市场调查将有助于业务的成功。
are freed from the obligation for this offer that has been invalid since 20 October.
该盘从10月20日起已失效,我们不承担责任。
shall remit you the amount of your commission as soon as we have effected shipment and
completed the necessary formalities.
一旦装运完毕并办妥手续,我们立即汇付你方佣金。
have difficulty in obtaining the materials needed for your order of June2 5 and therefore
we have to decline the same.
关于你方6月25日订单,因为在获取所需原料方面出现困难,因此不得不拒绝此订单。
r desirous we may be of meeting your wishes, we regret that we cannot grant you
such unfavorable payment terms
虽然我们渴望满足你方的需要,但很遗憾不能答应你方所提的支付条件。
you cannot meet the demand of our customers sufficiently, they will have to purchase from
elsewhere.
如果你方不能充分地满足我方用户的要求,他们将从别处购买。
appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this deal marks the beginning of the
cooperation between us.
感谢你方的努力和合作,希望这笔交易标志着我们之间合作的开始。
porcelain is fragile, we feel it advisable that you should pay attention to the packing.
因瓷器易碎,因此我们务请你方注意包装。
note that the 1,000 tea sets under our Order No. 123 should be packed in paper boxes
padded with foamed plastics.
请注意我方123号订单项下的一千套茶具应装在垫有泡沫塑料的纸盒中。
PS:本资料由苏明整理,谢绝商业用途。
第
2 页 共 2 页
the goods have to stand long ocean transportation, we require seaworthy packing.
因货物须经长途海洋运输,因此我们要求适合海运的包装。
make it clear that goods should be packed in wooden cases and be strong enough to the
rough handling at docks.
我们指明货物应装在木箱中并包装得足够坚固,以经得起码头上的粗鲁搬运。
require the inner packing to be small and exquisite to promote sales and the outer packing
to be 1ight and strong to be easy to carry.
我们要求内包装小巧而精美以有助于销售,外包装轻便而坚固以易于搬运。
ao Beer is packed in bottles of 300ml each, 12 bottles to a paper box and 2 boxes to a
cardboard carton.
青岛啤酒300毫升1瓶,12瓶装一纸盒,2盒装一纸箱。
coffee sets are to be packed one set to a paper boxes should be designed
attractively enough to appeal to the most selective buyers.
我们的咖啡用具要每套装一纸盒中,纸盒应设计精美,足以吸引最挑剔的买主。
tea is packed 200 grams to a tin, 50 tins to a carton and 2 cartons to a crate.
绿茶100克装一听,50听装一纸箱,2纸箱一板条箱。
hope the goods will reach you in perfect condition and to your entire satisfaction.
我们希望货物抵达时状况完好并令你方完全满意。
crystal vases are expensive,please pack them in strict accordance with our instruction to
avoid damage in transit.
因水晶花瓶是贵重物品,请严格按照我方指令包装以免运输途中受损。
are in receipt of your packing requirements regarding 10,000 dozen cotton bed sheets and
we are now arranging packing accordingly.
我们已收到你方关于10000打纯棉床单的包装要求,现正照此办理。
's shoes are packed one pair to paper box and 12 boxes to a carton.
女鞋每双装一纸盒,12盒装一纸箱。
's T-Shirts are packed one piece in a polybag, one dozen to a paper bag.
男式T恤每件装一塑料袋,一打 装一纸盒。
Cola is packed one dozen to a paper box and 10 boxes to a carton bound with double
straps.
非常可乐一打装一纸盒,10盒装一纸箱,外用两根打包带捆扎。
hope our packing arrangements will prove satisfactory to your end-users.
我们希望你们的最终用户会对我们的包装安排感到满意。
PS:本资料由苏明整理,谢绝商业用途。
第
3 页 共 3 页
may rest assured that our cardboard cartons are up to Chinese export standard.
请放心我们的纸板箱已达到中国出口标准。
's silk embroidered skirts are packed one piece in a polybag, 10 pieces in a paper box
and 10 boxes to a carton lined with damp-proof paper.
真丝绣花女裙每条装一塑料袋,10条装一纸盒,10盒装一内衬防潮纸的纸箱。
require the cardboard cartons are lined with waterproof paper and secured with iron
straps.
我们要求纸板箱内衬防水纸,外用铁箍加固。
cases are strong and seaworthy. When shipped, they should be nailed and battened
and secured with overall metal strapping.
木箱坚固,适合海运,装运时箱子须钉牢并通体用金属带加固。
reply to your letter of June 1, we usually pack shirts in strong and seaworthy cartons.
兹回复你方6月1日来信,我们通常用坚固适航的纸箱来包装衬衣。
dimensions of the carton are 60cm long, 30cm wide and 10cm high with a volume of 0.12
cubic meters.
纸箱的尺寸是60cm长,38cm宽,10cm高,体积是0.12立方米。
二、汉译英(P276)
1. 自5月份起,原材料价格稳定上涨,然而本公司报价仍未上调,因此我方不能再打任何折扣。
The prices of raw materials have gone up steadily since May, but we have not yet raised our
quotations. In this case, we are not in a position to make any further discount.
2.你方所需产品已无存货。一旦有货并备妥,将马上通知你方。
The goods you required are out of stock at present, but we will inform you as soon as they
are available and ready for shipment.
3.你方可在随函附寄的价目表中发现,本公司的价格要比我们同行更具竞争力。
The price list enclosed will show you that our prices are far more competitive than those of
our rivals.
4.我方订购数量很大程度取决于你方价格,请告知你方CIF阿姆斯特丹的最低价。
The size of our order depends greatly on your price, and we would like to have your lowest
quotation CIF Amsterdam.
5.为介绍你公司的产品进入我方市场,贵公司能否给特别价格?
Can you make us any special offers for the purpose of introducing your products into our market?
6.此种商品所具有的种种优点将会使之成为畅销货,请尽早大量订购。
The special advantages the item has will make it a quick selling line, and please place large
orders for them as soon as possible.
7.你方肯定观察到羊毛价格有急剧上升趋势,有迹象表面,这种趋势将会继续下去。
You will no doubt have observed a sharp upward tendency in wool prices, which has every
indication of being maintained.
PS:本资料由苏明整理,谢绝商业用途。
第
4 页 共 4 页
8.因皮革批发价正在上涨,我们确信,你方在未来数月内决不可能以相同价格买到此产品。
As the wholesale price of leather is rising, it is certain, we believe, that you will not be
able to buy the items we mentioned at the same price during the next few months.
9.如果本订单条款执行令人满意,我们愿与贵公司作更多交易。
If the terms and conditions in this order are satisfactorily executed, we shall do further
business with you.
10.合同中规定索赔要在货物到达目的地之后15日之内提出.
It is stipulated in the contract that claim must be raised in 15 days after the arrival of
the goods at the destination.
11.我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易.
I do hope this mishap will not affect our future business.
12.货到后我们立即进行了检验,发现短重500公斤..
We had the goods inspected immediately when they arrived, and a shortage of 500kilos was found.
13.我公司对产品质量一向严格控制,因此,到现在为止我们还没有收到客户投诉(complaint).
We always exercise strict control over the quality of our products. As a result, we have not
received any complaints from our customers so far.
14.他们坚持卖方应该用完好无损的货物调换有瑕疵的货物 .
They insist that the sellers should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.
15.客户急需这批货,我们应尽快解决索赔事件.
The clients are in urgent need of the goods. We should settle the claim as soon as possible.
16.卖方愿意对此事承担全部责任.
The sellers have accepted full responsibility for this incident.
17.开箱后我们吃惊地发现,部分罐头已经发霉(be mouldy)
After unpacking, we found much to our surprise that some of the cans have turned moldy.
18.货到后我们进行复验,发现花生的颗粒比样品小,显然是二等货.而非合同中规定的一等货.
We had the goods re-inspected upon their arrival and found the size of the peanut kernels are
smaller than those of the samples. Apparently these are only second grade lernels rather that
first grade as stipulated in the contract.
19.我们已邀请保险公司检验箱子和箱内所装的货,该检验员认为损坏事故系包装不牢所致。
We have had the case and contents examined by the insurance surveyor, who concluded that the
damage was due to insecure packing
20.在CIF 条件下,我方办承担货物运上船前的一切风险。
On CIF basis, we assume responsible for risks only up to the time the goods are placed on board
the carrying vessel.
3 我们同意通过降低我们新合同的价格来弥补你们的损失。
We agree to make up for your losses by reducing our price in the mew contract.
21.我方已与承保人联系了,但他们拒绝任何责任。他们把损失归咎于长时间海运途中的潮湿天气。
We have already got in touch with the underwriters but they refuse to take any liability. They
attribute the loss to the dampness during the ling sea voyage.
22.你方货物抵达我方时,严重受损,根本无法销售。
The goods were badly damaged upon arrival and they are unsaleable.
23.我认为损失不是在运输途中,就是在装运前发生的。
I presume the damage must have occurred either during transit or before shipment.
24.由于你方提供的证据不充分 ,因此我们不接受你方索赔。
The evidence you have provided is inadequate. Therefore we can not consider your complaint.
25.由于责任不在我方, 因此我们拒绝索赔。
PS:本资料由苏明整理,谢绝商业用途。
第
5 页 共 5 页
We will have to reject your claim as the liability does nit rest with us.
26.货物抵达后,我们进行了仔细检查,发现部分袋子状况不佳。
A close examination was done upon the arrival of the goods and some of the bags were found
not in good condition.
27.我们第369号订单的货经查短重300公斤, 现在向你们索赔800美元,包括检验费在内。
Your shipment of our Order 369 has been found short-weight by 300 kilos, for which we must
file a claim of $800 including the inspection fee.
28.你方关于迟运的投诉已熟悉.由于部分原材料供给不及时,造成此次事件,我们深表歉意
Your complaint about the delay in shipment has been noted and we are really very sorry that
we have not been able to ship your order on time because of the late arrival of some of the raw
materials.
29.很明显,你方已发错货。由于急需所订购的衬衫,此次事件确实给我们带来了诸多不便。
You have evidently sent us the wrong goods, and , as we are in urgent need for the shirts that
we order, this error has caused us much inconvenience.
30.如你所知,此类商品属季节性商品,因此我们不得不取消该订单,寻求其他供货商。
As you know, the demand for these goods is seasonal. We shall, therefore, be compelled to cancel
this order and buy elsewhere.
31.由于你方延误发货,致使我方丢失抢占整个欧洲市场的先机。
Your goods reached us quite late. As a consequence, we lost the golden opportunity of capturing
the whole European markets.
32.如果你们能够提供设计新颖、质量上乘的丝织品,我方将大量订购。
If you can supply sill and woolens of novel design and high quality, we would place a substantial
order.
33.兹告知所有库存已用完,盼及时发货。
We hereby inform you that our stock is exhausted and we hope you can make delivery as quickly
as possible.
34.你方未执行我方订单,使我们处于尴尬境地,为此,我们要求你方合理赔偿。
The non-execution of our order has put us in a tight corner. Therefore, we ask for a reasonable
compensation.
35.我方用户抱怨说,你方货物与期望不符。
We will have to reject your claim as the liability does nit rest with us.
36.请尽快备货,以满足客户的需要。
Please prepare the goods immediately to meet the customer’s demand.
37若你方未在本月底前开来信用证,延期装运无法避免。
If you fail to open L/C by the end of this month,delay in shipment would be unavoidable.
38.你们有必要尽早开立信用证,以便我们能够按时装运你方订货。
It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible so as to enable
us to make punctual shipment of your order.
39.你们所报货物的规格与我们询盘中的规格不符。
The specifications of the goods you quoted are not in conformity with those in our enquiry.
40.我们已完成按你们的订单出运货物。
We have shipped the goods in exact accordance with your order.
PS:本资料由苏明整理,谢绝商业用途。
第
6 页 共 6 页
版权声明:本文标题:外贸函电常见句子翻译(苏明) 内容由网友自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人, 转载请联系作者并注明出处:http://www.freenas.com.cn/free/1708215750h516974.html, 本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
发表评论