admin 管理员组文章数量: 887021
2024年1月4日发(作者:switch case语句js)
总机日常英语对话
Dialogue 1
Transferring Calls 转接电话(1)
Staff:Dragon Lake Princess Hotel,** speaking. May I help you?
您好,九龙湖公主酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?
Guest:Hello, Put me through to RM5201, please!
您好,请帮我转5201房间!
Staff:May I know the guest name, please?
请问房间客人贵姓?
Guest:Yes, He’s name is Sam.
他叫做萨姆。
Staff: (Check the computer) May I have your name, Madam?
(查询电脑)请问您贵姓小姐?
Guest:Miss Chen.
姓陈。
Staff:Wait a moment, Miss Chen; I’m connecting/ transferring/ putting through for
you.
陈小姐,请您稍等,我帮您转过去。
(Connecting …) Good evening Mr. Sam. This is Operator **speaking. Here is a
call by Miss Chen, would you like to receive it?
(转接中)晚上好,萨姆先生,这里是总机,有位陈小姐来电,请问您接听吗?
Room guest:Yes, thanks.
好的,谢谢。
Staff:You are welcome, wait a moment, please.
不客气,请稍等。
Transferring Calls 转接电话(2)
Staff: Good afternoon. Operator. Li Xia speaking. How can I help you?
下午好!总机,能为您效劳吗?
Guest: Good afternoon. I’d like to call my friend. He is staying in main building of
the hotel. Could you put me through?
下午好!我想打电话给住在酒店主楼的朋友,你可以帮我转接吗?
Staff: For room-to–room calls, please dial the room number directly. There is no
charge for house calls.
房与房之间互打请直接拨房间号即可,房间之间互打电话是免费的。
Guest: Thank you for the information. By the way, how shall I get through to a
client in another hotel of the city?
谢谢你,顺便问一下,请问如何拨打本市的另一间酒店的电话呢?
Staff: please dial 9 first and then the number.
请先拨9,然后再拨电话号码。
Guest: I see. Well, what about phone calls outside the city? I’d like to call
Guangzhou.
那外地电话又是怎么打呢?我想拨打广州的电话。
Staff: For calls outside the city, please dial 9 and then the area code and the number.
打外地电话,请先拨9,再拨区号和电话号码。
Guest: How can I make an international call?
请问国际电话又是怎么打呢?
Staff: The country codes are listed in the Service Directory in your room. Please dial
9 before the country code and then dial the area code and the number.
打国际长途电话,请先拨9、再拨国家号码、区域号码和电话号码。另外所有国家的区号代码在您房间内的服务指南里都有标注。
Guest: I see. Thank you very much.
我知道了,谢谢你。
Staff: You’re welcome, sir. Thank you for your calling.
不客气,谢谢你来电。
Dialogue 2
The line’s busy占线
Staff:Dragon Lake Princess Hotel,** speaking. May I help you?
您好,九龙湖公主酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?
Guest:Yes, I would like to speak to Rita Hong
我想找一下丽塔,洪小姐。
Staff:May I have the room number, please?
请问房间号码是多少?
Guest:7403
7403
Staff:I’ll put you through, sir﹍Sorry sir. The line is busy.
我帮您接过去,先生。不好意思先生,电话占线。
Guest:Ok, I’ll call back later.
好的,我等一下再打来。
Staff:Thanks for your calling.
谢谢您的来电。
Dialogue 3
G = Guest 顾客 C = Clerk 职员
C: Dragon Lake Princess Hotel,** speaking. May I help you?
您好,九龙湖公主酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?
G: Yes, I have something urgent to speak to Mr. Smith, but I forgot his room number.
是的,我有急事要找史密斯先生,但我忘了他的房间号码。
C: I see, sir. I’ll check it for you. How do you spell his name, please?
我明白了,先生,我帮您查一查,请问他的姓名怎么拼写?
G: S-M-I-T-H Smith.
S-M-I-T-H Smith.
C: Thank you sir. Wait a moment please.…thank you for waiting. May I have
your name sir?
谢谢您先生,请稍等。…让您久等了,请问先生您贵姓?
G: David.
大卫。
C: Mr. David, wait a moment please, I’ll transfer you.
大卫先生,请稍等,我帮您转过去。
Dialogue 4
Nobody answer无人接听
Staff:Dragon Lake Princess Hotel, ** speaking. May I help you?
您好,九龙湖公主酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?
Guest:I want to connect to room 9101, Mr. Ben.
帮我接通9101房,本先生。
Staff:Certainly, madam. May I have your name, please?
好的,夫人,请问您贵姓?
Guest:Angela, his wife.
安吉拉,他的妻子。
Staff:Wait a moment, please Mrs. Angela. I’ll transfer you﹍Sorry to keep you
waiting. Mrs. Angela, there is no answer; would you like to leave a message?
请稍等,安吉拉夫人,我帮您转接﹍,不好意思让您久等了,安吉拉夫人,电话没有人接听,请问您需要留言吗?
Guest:Yes. Please tell him to call me back tonight at 10:00.
好的,请告诉他今晚10:00回我电话。
Staff:Let me repeat it (repeat the message), Is that all right?
我重复一次﹍,对吗?
Guest:Yes, you are quite right. Thank you.
是的,谢谢你。
Staff:You are welcome.
不用客气
Dialogue 5
International call (IDD) / Over seas call国际长途 / 越洋电话
Staff :Operator ** speaking, may I help you?
您好,总机,请问有什么可以帮您?
Guest:Hello, I’d like to make a over seas call to American.
您好,我想打个越洋电话到美国。
Staff:All right, sir. Please dial “9” first, then the country code, area code and the
telephone number.
好的,先生,请您先拔9,然后是国家代码,地区代码,最后是电话号码。
Guest:Thanks very much.
非常感谢。
Long distance call长途电话(1)
Staff:Operator ** speaking, may I help you?
您好,总机,请问有什么可以帮您?
Guest:I’d like to make a long distance call to Dongguan, how can I make it?
我想打个长途电话到东莞,我该怎么拔打?
Staff:Please dial “9”first, then the area code and the telephone number.
请您先拔“9”,然后是地区代码,最后是电话号码。
Guest:How do you charge it?
你能告诉我怎么收费吗?
Staff:We charge RMB 0.07 per 6 seconds. Plus 15%
(percent)
service charge.
收费为:7分每6秒,加上15%的服务费。
Guest:Thanks very much.
非常感谢。
Staff:You are welcome.
不客气。
A Long-distance call 长途电话(2)
Staff: Good morning. ** Hotel. **speaking. How can I help you?
早上好!**酒店,**接听您的来电,请问有什么可以帮到您?
Guest: Good morning. I’d like to dial a long-distance call to America.
早上好!我想打一个美国的长途电话。
Staff: All right. A person-to-person call or a station call, sir?
好的。先生,请问您是打叫人电话还是叫号电话?
Guest: A person-to-person.
叫人电话。
Staff: Could you tell me the full name and the telephone number, please?
请问您可以告诉我您想拨叫的人的全名和电话号码吗?
Guest: Yes, it’s John Hopkins and the number is U.S.A. 801-5858671.
可以,他的名字叫John Hopkins,电话号码是801-5858671
Staff: Mr. John Hopkins and number is U.S.A. 801-5858671.
John Hopkins先生,电话是801-5858671。
Guest: That’s right.
是的。
Staff: May I have your name and the room number, please?
请问您的姓名和房间号?
Guest: Yes, it’s Tony Black and I’m in Room 1108.
我是Tony Black,房间号是1108
Staff: Mr. Tony Black in Room 1108.
1108房的Tony Black先生。
Guest: That’s right.
是的。
Staff: Could you hang up, please? Now wait in the room and we will call
you back. I’ll connect you with the International Call Service
Station right now.
请您先放下电话,在房间等候,我一会回复您。我现在就叫国际长途台帮你拨号。
Guest: OK.
好的。
(A few minutes later)
(几分钟后)
Staff: May I speak to Mr. Tony Black, please?
请问是Tony Black先生吗?
Guest: Speaking.
是的。
Staff: This is the Hotel Operator. The Overseas Operator is on the line.
Go ahead, please.
这是总机,您要拨打的长途电话已接通,请讲。
Dialogue 6
叫醒服务Wake up call service(1)
Staff:Operator ** speaking, may I help you?
您好,总机,请问有什么可以帮您?
Guest:I’d like to make a morning call at 07:00 tomorrow morning.
我想明早07:00要个叫醒服务。
Staff:Certainly, sir. Your room number is 5203,wake up time is at 07:00. All right?
好的,先生,您的房间号码是5203,叫醒时间是07:00对吗?
Guest:Right, thanks.
是的,谢谢。
Staff:You are welcome. Good night.
不客气,祝您晚安。
叫醒服务Wake up call service(2)
Staff:Operator ** speaking, may I help you?
您好,总机,请问有什么可以帮您?
Guest:I’d like to make a morning call at 06:45, then 06:55 call me again.
我想要个明天早上06:45分叫醒服务,然后06:55分再叫我一次。
Staff:Certainly, madam. You need twice wake up call service, the first time is at 06:45
and the second time is at 06:55, all right?
好的,小姐,您需两次叫醒服务,第一次叫醒时间是06:45,第二次叫醒时间是06:55分对吗?
Guest:You are quiet right, please don’t forget it, I have to go to the airport tomorrow.
对极了,请不要忘记,我明天还要去机场。
Staff:Please set your heart at rest, we’ll call you on time.
请您放心,我们将会准时叫醒您的。
Guest:Thank you.
谢谢。
Staff:Have a good sleep.
晚安。
Wake-Up Call Service 电话叫醒服务(3)
Staff: Good afternoon. Operator speaking, How can I help you?
下午好!总机,请问有什么可以帮到您呢?
Guest: Yes, I’d like to make a wake up call on tomorrow morning.
我想明天早上叫醒。
Staff: Certainly, madam. At what time please?
好的,请问是什么时间?
Guest: At around 6:
早上6点30分。
Staff: May I have your name and room number please?
请告诉您的姓名和房间号码
Guest: My name is , I stay in room 702
我是,房间号是702。
Staff: Yes, MR. Green, your wake up time is 06:30 on tomorrow morning;
your room number is 702. Is that right?
是的,Green先生您的叫醒时间是明早6点30分,房号是702,是吗?
Guest: Right. Thank you.
是的,谢谢!
Staff: It’s my pleasure. I wish you Have a nice day.
能帮到您是我的荣幸,祝您有愉快的一天。
Dialogue 7
问路Asking the way
Staff:Operator ** speaking, may I help you?
您好,总机,请问有什么可以帮您?
Guest:I’m in room 9201 Green; I want to copy some documents. Where can I have
my documents copies?
我是9201格林,我想复印些文件,请问我该到哪里复印?
Staff:Mr. Green, You can go to the business center which is in the lobby at the first
floor.
格林先生,您可以到大堂一楼商务中心复印。
Guest:How can I get there?
我该怎么走呢?
Staff:So you are in the 9th block, sir, please come down and turn left. Go straight
ahead, pass two blocks and turn right. You’ll find the place what you want to.
您现在9号楼,从楼上下来,转左直走,经过两幢楼,转右就可以找到。
Dialogue 8
Guest:Can I get some writing papers please?
请给我一些信纸好吗?
Staff:Sure sir, It’s putting on the middle of the drawer. (Can you see the desk
beside the TV cabinet?)
可以的先生,信纸放在中间抽屉里。(您有看见电视柜旁边的桌子吗?)
Guest:Yes, I know that, could I need some more please?
我知道那里有,我可以再要一些吗?
Staff:Certainly, sir, I’ll send a room attendant to take it to you. Your room number
is 7306.
当然可以,您的房号是7306,我马上叫服务员帮您送过去?
Guest:Thanks very much.
非常感谢。
Staff:You are welcome.
不客气。
Dialogue 9
Guest:I want to borrow a sewing kit.
我想借用一下针线包。
Staff:Sure madam. Can you see the desk? It’s putting on the left hand drawer and
Internet cable is also on the same drawer.
好的夫人,针线包和网线都放在书桌左边抽屉里。
Guest:Many thanks.
十分感谢。
Staff:You are welcome, is there anything else I can do for you, madam?
不客气,请问还有什么可以帮到您吗,夫人?
Dialogue 10
Guest:I want to have a hair dryer; can you tell me where can I get it?
我想找风筒,可以告诉我在哪里吗?
Staff:Hair dryer is on the right hand drawer. Miss
小姐,风筒放在书桌右手边抽屉里。
Guest:By the way, I am hungry; could you please transfer me to room service?
还有,我有点饿,帮我转到送餐那里好吗?
Staff:With pleasure, wait a moment please.
非常乐意,请您稍等。
Dialogue 11
Guest:The internet service isn’t working.
电脑现在上不了网
Staff:I’m sorry to hear that, sir. I’ll ask someone to help you. Is that all right?
很抱歉听您这么说,先生,我马上叫人去帮您好吗?
Guest:All right, by the way, is it charge for internet?
好的,请问上网收费吗?
Staff:Free of charge from your room, sir.
先生,房间上网是免费的。
Dialogue 12
Message 留言(1)
Staff:Dragon lake princess hotel, ** speaking May I help you?
九龙湖公主酒店,**请问有什么可以帮您?
Guest:Can I leave a message to room 9202?
我可以留言给9202客人吗?
Staff:Certainly, can you tell me the guest name please?
当然可以,请问客人贵姓?
Guest:His name is Martin; ask him to call me back as soon as he comes back.
他的名字叫马丁,请他回来后复电话给我。
Staff:Sure, may I have your name and company?
好的,请问您的姓名及公司名称?
Guest:Alice, I’m his wife.
我是他的妻子爱丽丝。
Staff:May I have your (contact) telephone number, please?
请您留下您的联系号码好吗?
Guest:2
2
Staff:May I repeat the message for you? You want Mr. Martin call you back as soon
as he come back, telephone number is: 2, all right?
我重复一下留言好吗?您让马丁先生回来后马上复电话给您,你的联系号码是2对吗?
Guest:Yes, thanks very much.
是的,非常感谢。
Staff:You are welcome. Thanks for your calling.
不客气,谢谢您的来电!
Message 留言(2)
Staff: Good morning, This is the Dragon Lake Princess Hotel. May I help
you?
早上好,九龙湖公主酒店,有什么可以帮到您呢?
Guest: Yes, I would like to speak to Mr. John.
我想找一下John先生。
Staff: May I have a the room number please?
请问是多少号房间呢?
Guest: 1106.
是1106
Staff: I’ll put you through, sorry Sir. There is no answer,
May be he is out. Would you like to leave a message?
我将帮你接通,不好意思,先生,电话无人接听,客人可能出去了,您需要留言吗?
Guest: Yes. My name is Henderson, Please tell him to call me back
tonight at 9:00.
好的,我叫Henderson,请告诉他今晚9点钟回我电话。
Staff: Just a moment. Let me repeat it…… , Am I right?
请稍等,我重复一次,对吗?
Guest: Yes, you are quite right. Thank you.
是的,谢谢你!
Staff: you’re welcome.
不用客气。
Dialogue 13
Dealing with an Emergency 紧急情况处理(1)
G = Guest 顾客 C = Clerk 职员
G: I have a bed stomachache; maybe I had too much seafood.
我的肚子疼的厉害,可能是海鲜吃得太多了。
C: Shall I call a doctor for you?
我帮您叫医生好吗?
G: Yes, please do and make it quick!
好的,麻烦你快一点。
C: Right away, sir. Your room number is 3202, is that right?
马上就去,先生,请问您的房间号码是3202对吗?
G: Correct!
是的!
C: I see, sir. Before the doctor’s arrival, is there anything else I can do for you?
明白了,先生。在医生到来之前,有什么能为您效劳的吗?
G: No thanks.
不用了,谢谢。
Dealing with an Emergency 紧急情况处理(2)
Context: A hotel guest, Miss Jane Harris, is going to the airport this
afternoon, but she can’t find her passport. She is calling the
operator, Lu Jun, for help.
酒店的一位客人,Jane Harris小姐,下午即将赶去机场,但她找不到她的护照。她正打电话向总机接线员陆君求助。
Operator: Good morning, Operator,**speaking,How can I help you?
早上好,请问有什么可以帮到您?
Guest: Yes, my passport was lost.
我的护照不见了。
Operator: I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll put you through to Guest Service
Manager right away and he will help you.
我对您的遭遇感到难过,我立刻帮您转接到宾客服务经理处,请他帮你处理。
GSM: Good morning, Guest Service Manager. May I help you?
早上好!宾客服务经理,请问有什么可以帮到您?
Operator:This is operator **speaking, ms Jane called and said she lost
the passport.
这是总机**,JANE小姐致电说她不见了护照。
GSM: Please put it through,thank you。
请接过来,谢谢。
Dialogue 14
Looking for someone (1)
Staff: May I be of any assistance, Madam?
Guest: I want to know the room number of my friend, Mr. Green.
Staff: Would you tell me the spelling?
Guest: Yes, G-r-e-e-n.
Staff: May I know his nationality?
Guest: British, He came here the day before yesterday.
Staff: Wait a moment please. Madam, Do you want to speak to him?
Guest: yes.
Staff: I will put you through to his room now.
Guest: Thank you very must.
Staff: At your service.
Looking for someone (2)
Staff: Is there anything I can do for you, Sir?
Guest: Yes, I want to know Ms. Jenny’s room number.
Staff: Are you sure that she is in our hotel? Because we have no this
name in computer.
Guest: Yes, I’m sure. She was from HK. Last night.
Staff: Does she have another name?
Guest: Please try her family name Wong.
Staff: Yes, we have one Ms. Wong here from HK.
Guest: It must be her. Could you contact her for me?
Staff: Please wait Sir, Ms. Wong wants to speak to you.
Guest: Thank you very much.
Staff: You are welcome.
版权声明:本文标题:酒店总机日常英语对话练习吴建伟 内容由网友自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人, 转载请联系作者并注明出处:http://www.freenas.com.cn/free/1704364948h456323.html, 本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
发表评论